Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -18 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ FRANK ”
Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item12/6/2020 4:18 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
The Quiet Christian wrote:
I beg to differ on your first post, Jim. Most of the protesters I saw on local TV news were young white college students and, boy, were they angry! And they were primarily angry over speech.
A couple of years ago, my family and I happened to be driving thru a college town in our region. I had to get out to get gas at a gas station. I was filling up our car, minding my own business, when a young woman a couple of rows over, whom me and my amily had never met or even seen before, started yelling at me and expressing her dislike for me. I figured she was mental, told her to stop her behavior or I'd call the police, quickly finished our transaction, and got us out of there. Afterward, I've guessed that she was so full of "tolerance" for white men thanks to her CRT classes that she had to express herself.
Similar thing happened to me. My wife and I were walking in a parking lot and some lady walking next to us asked me who I voted for. Just out of the blue. Anyway, I said Trump and she was visibly upset. When I tried to explain to her why, she started walking very fast and started talking about Trump’s wife and she wouldn’t listen to me.

That is what they referred to as Trump Derangement Syndrome.


News Item12/6/2020 3:01 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
This is sort of out of context – sorry.

But since the article used the term radical feminist; let me say this. A radical feminist is on the left side of a bookshelf and a conservative/evangelical feminist is on the right side. (the bookshelf concept is not my own) But, both are on the same bookshelf. We tend to excuse the right side and criticize or recognize the left side. In reality, the left side doesn’t confuse the body of Christ, but the right side often does.

Better said; the left side is a wolf and the right side is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

P.S.

Amen Pilgrim. I have been blessed also by our exchanges and I have learned much from you over the years.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I'm sure that both of us fully adhere to the above. And when I write something that might seem to disagree with the above, you are kind enough to let me explain.


News Item12/6/2020 2:48 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Child of God wrote:
Nothing surprises me any more; especially the acceptance and embracing of anything that is related to the devilish practices of this particular sin. I have lived almost eighty years and in the not too distant past had never seen or heard of people being so shamelessly bold and proud of themselves and their various abominations.
Fellow Floridian,

I have lived 74 years and it is unbelievable the things that have taken place during my lifetime.

Satan is the god of this world and of course works through these types of churches. There will be no wheat in their pews and I praise the Lord for that.


News Item12/6/2020 2:31 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
John Lee wrote:
Everything you said below is true. Yes, we are Jesus’ servants or we don’t belong to Him. I wonder how many times the word servant or bond slave was used in the NT. And how those terms can be misunderstood is the biggest mystery. She has no argument against what we have written, but she either ignores it or sets up strawman arguments; just like you said. She even brought up the pope again. You have often stated that is a dead religion, but she persists.

She cannot be Jesus’ servant because Jesus was in fact a man. And of course the apostle Paul was a misogynist.

Yes brother, I would say that most understand her real agenda, but few speak out against it. But when Jim from Lincoln says what he says, they are prompt in their criticism.

They either don't recognize evangelical feminism or support it. Why else be apathetic?

I deleted my former post and now have posting it again, so I can add this. I have never heard you once say that you are trusting your salvation to any work you have done or are doing. I thought everyone knew and understood this:

Philippians 2:13 “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”


News Item12/6/2020 1:52 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
John Lee wrote:
Yes and amen bro. And I would say the same, as I have been for over a decade here on SA.
All the preachers worth being called preachers on SA, and they are in the majority, always, and I mean always, tie together the two doctrines of Justification and Sanctification and see them as one, though separate.
Justification is a work of God in the heart of sinners, making them saints by faith in Christ crucified. This is the only way of being made justified (declared righteous), because all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and justification is by faith alone in Christ alone. (cf. Reformation's Five Solas.)
But justification is never alone. Always it is accompanied by sanctification, because Jesus Christ is our sanctification, as well as our wisdom, and righteousness, and redemption. If you have the Lord, you have all these four also.
No sanctification, no redemption. No wisdom, no redemption. And so on.
LB is a sinner rather than a saint? I believe it. The evidence is there. She proves her point.
What a wonderful thought Pilgrim. I had not even pondered the sanctification thought, but it certainly explains our post salvific walk with the Lord. Praise His holy name.

News Item12/6/2020 1:39 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
James Thomas:

I can assure everyone that even though you are a man, you would not have misunderstood who LB was calling a wolf and a tare.

The fact that she felt she had to clarify that is in and of itself silliness.


News Item12/6/2020 1:31 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
John Lee wrote:
Yes, it is amazing, but antinomianism is making a comeback.
It neglects the fact that God reconciles sinners to himself, through Jesus Christ. The reason? Because sin separates us from God.
Shall we, who are saved, continue in sin?
All together now.....

Yes brother, and when we say the below they ignore it or say we are confused or say we are taking something out of context. Hate is a horrible thing and distorts thoughts.

And let me add this again; everything that pertained to my salvation was from above; not from me.


News Item12/6/2020 1:24 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Oh, and for the record, I said all those things you noted on the open forum for all to see. So, you really didn’t have to stoop so low. And, let me add that during that time frame my fellow Pilgrim used to call me a slammer and other things not so flattering.

Would you like me to go back through our emails and find all the flattering stuff you said about me?

But, even if you said okay, I don't do that sort of thing as you know. I could never hate as much as you do.

LASTLY again: I always recognized this spirit, but often simply either ignored it or sometimes supported it. I have already confessed my complacency and the Lord has forgiven me of course.

And you already know I couldn't nor do I desire to stoop that low. All of our old emails were and are private. They were sent in private.

James, do you realize what she just wrote to you? Do you even imagine whether or not John and I are tares?


News Item12/6/2020 12:59 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
The spirit of Jezebel is an anti-Christ spirit that desires to control men and to direct the things of God. In essence they do the same thing that Eve did after she ate the apple and then gave it to Adam. It worked then and it is working today. They spin what they are doing and most don’t recognize them. They give praise when praise is not due and criticism when criticism is not warranted. Men accept the praise, but they don’t realize the praise and criticism are from the same source. Jezebels compartmentalize scripture and set their “own” limits in the body. I always recognized this spirit, but often simply either ignored it or sometimes supported it. I have already confessed my complacency and the Lord has forgiven me of course.

Someone who has the Jezebel spirit will give lip service to the below and anyone who genuinely preaches this concept will be attacked.

1 Corinthians 11:3 “But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.”

The main characteristics of a feminist with a Jezebel spirit are they hate all men they cannot control and they will desire to lead them astray. Will they actually admit this; of course not because they don’t recognize it.


News Item12/6/2020 12:50 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
John Lee wrote:
Amen brother! The calling of God is not an intellectual exercise, but being made a new creature in Christ Jesus, with a faith which works by love.
I agree brother! I know there are those that believe if we consider Jesus must be both Lord and Savior, then that somehow says we are works based. There are nuances, but that is the antinomian view of Christ’s atonement. The disciples were not working their way to heaven; they were simply serving their Lord and Savior. Our born again spirits will desire to serve our Lord in spirit and truth because they are born again, from above. And let me add this; everything that pertained to my salvation was from above; not from me. And they will desire to obey Him in all things.

Can anyone imagine Christ saying: yes I died for your sins, but it is okay for you to continue sinning? Rhetorical question for sure.

Christians in scripture are often referred to as bond slaves or as some translation say servants. This is very common in scripture. What these antinomians have done is either ignore or spin that concept out of existence.

I can't imagine any Christian being confused by this, but this is just in case.


News Item12/6/2020 11:37 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
John Lee wrote:
However, to denounce me as being a wolf in sheep's clothing, along with Spurgeon, Ryle, Watson, Pink, and a whole multitude of other preachers here on SA, is a plain lie, and leaves the person saying that in a terrible position before the Lord. I would not wish for you to perish, but rather that you to come to repentance, which means, you must cease from habitually telling lies. The reason is, because a person who habitually tells lies is not heaven bound, you will not be permitted to enter, because you are not indwelt by the Jesus of the Bible. Neither do you have the imputed righteousness of Christ. You are still enslaved in sin, which is the very thing Jesus came into the world to free people from - their sins.
Good morning Pilgrim, John Lee.

I agree with you. If the Holy Spirit doesn’t show someone that their sins separate them from God and they must desire to sin no more and receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then I would doubt their calling. The repentance you and I have comes from the Holy Spirit and we take no credit for it.

There are some men on the forum that I have been tempted to say a.k.a. Ahab, but not you.

Hang in there brother.


News Item12/4/2020 1:44 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
13
comments
No, 100% of Christians either didn't vote or they voted for Trump.

And, let me just add that the term "conservative" Christian shouldn't be used. It is an anomaly and if accepted it means that some Christians aren't conservative.


News Item12/4/2020 1:39 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
The way anti-racism is taught today is in fact racism. What they do basically is say that all white men are racist and the cause of racism simply because they are white men. Is that not racism; to judge someone by the color of their skin.

This critical race theory will lead to socialism.

And let me just add that no Christian believes in or practices racism. All are equal in God’s eyes.


News Item12/4/2020 11:01 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
John Lee wrote:
"The University of Nottingham has settled with a midwifery student whom it tried to expel for her association with a campus pro-life group."
Maybe they will think more carefully, if ever this situation comes up again.
It is good news!
I agree brother, this is good news. Me and my siblings were all born in the 1940s. We were probably considered poor and I was the only one born in a hospital. All the others were via midwives. I guess my point is midwives were at one time very prominent and I’m not even sure if they still exist in this country.

I don’t know anything about this lady, but the below comes to mind.

Exodus 1:17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.


News Item12/4/2020 10:51 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
23
comments
Satan is the god of this world. Only born again believers stand apart.

2 Corinthians 4:4 “In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

Look at the persecution that took place shortly after Christ’s death.

Acts 9: 1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

This is why our Lord commanded us to not love this evil world.

1 John 2:15 “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”

Our responsibility to this is:

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Come quickly Lord Jesus, come quickly


News Item12/3/2020 12:35 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Well, if they believe they have a biblical mandate to open their doors and their attendees believe they have a biblical mandate to attend, then absolutely nothing anyone does should stop them.

Acts 5:29 “Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.”

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.


News Item12/2/2020 12:22 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Andrew Clements wrote:
The distinction of sexes by the apparel is to be kept up, for the preservation of our own and our neighbour's chastity, Deu 22:5. Nature itself teaches that a difference be made between them in their hair (1Co 11:14),and by the same rule in their clothes, which therefore ought not to be confounded, either in ordinary wear or occasionally.
- Matthew Henry's Commentary
This is part of God's eternal moral law and has not been abrogated in this New Testament era. Thank you, Frank. Great comment.
And thank you for your additional thoughts. I read back through some of your comments and you need to comment more often.

News Item12/1/2020 1:50 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
The Quiet Christian wrote:
Critical Race Theory is worth investigating as many of those with whom we will come in contact subscribe to this tbinking. The Aquila Report has been compiling valuable blog postings describing it from a Christian perspective: https://www.theaquilareport.com/?s=Critical+Race+Theory+
Brother QC, excellent link! I read the below one and did a couple of cut and pastes from the article. The SBC is indeed compromised.

The Woke Tools of the SBC: A Review of Resolution 9 on Critical Race Theory and Intersectionality

According to the definition of intersectionality, where these three marks “intersect” is the focus of her greatest and most severe discrimination which places her at the greatest risk of oppression in our culture.

Although this term was birthed out of a radical feminist postmodern political culture, it’s now being used within evangelical circles to describe people who are oppressed and “held back” from certain advancement within evangelicalism.


News Item12/1/2020 1:32 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Well some might say that since the below is an OT verse, then it doesn’t apply to the NT. But, scripture says that God doesn’t change and neither does the below admonition.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Regardless of what medical procedures this young lady undergoes,she will never be able to father a child and she will never be able to participate in sports with men. IOW, she will never be a man.

What an incredibly evil world we live in.


News Item12/1/2020 10:23 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Even though Biden is a left wing politician, there is probably a little old school in him. IOW, like Trump, he will say something and not mean what he is saying. So, I’m not convinced as to whether he will meet the wishes of the LGBT community or just give lip service. But just as soon as he is removed from office and Harris takes over, all of these abominations will become a reality. If they do, churches will be removed and many will be fired from their jobs if they outwardly object to this movement.

IMO, most churches will cave to Harris’ demands and most workers who interact with the LGBT community will yield. Yielding to her demands is sin; not yielding will mean we are going to be persecuted.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

We must as individual believers stand strong.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Lighthouse Baptist Church

Play! | More

Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley
Five Steps to Genuine Revival

Haggai 1:7-8
Special Meeting
Sermons of Dr. Ian Paisley
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Shawn Reynolds
The Marvelous Stone

Grace Particular Baptist
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Emperor's Propaganda Program

God Apologize to Sodom?
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies
https://churchanswers.com/l..

Sermon: #95 Paul's Defense of His..
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast
Solo Sites New!
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.