Mount Zion Bible Church | SermonAudio

850-438-6666
Mount Zion Bible Church
2603 W. Wright St.
Pensacola, FL 32505
MyChurch: mountzion | Set
Gary McGee from Muskogee, Oklahoma
An excellent sermon from Pastor Jeff Pollard on What We shall say in regard to the Corona virus?
Pastor Jeff Pollard | Comfort amid COVID-19

Sermon5/8/11 2:44 PM
Dandee  Find all comments by Dandee
comments
Every husband needs to hear this message - not only for the would be suitors, but for themselves! Our nation is lacking in the kind of men that Mr. Baucham talks about in this sermon.

Sermon4/18/11 8:29 AM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
Cultural Idols: Worldview Matters
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ Powerful! ”
This is a very timely message. I especially appreciate Pastor Pollard's observations about how we use our "leisure" time. If we were more diligent to fulfill the responsibilities God has given us as Christians, we would have less time to abuse our Christian liberty. It seems that we all need to be more "about our Father's business."

Sermon4/8/11 8:01 AM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
“ Love for the Savior... ”
Thank you, Pastor Pollard, for preaching this forthright sermon. I wish everyone would listen to it, and take it to heart. God bless you for your faithfulness.

Sermon4/7/11 11:34 AM
friend from FBT from Williston, FL  Find all comments by friend from FBT
Holiness in the Fear of God
Pastor Jeff Pollard
comments
“ Powerful!!! ”
I appreciate Bro. Pollard's courage to speak truth. May God enable him to continue to preach these needful messages.

Sermon3/29/11 8:16 AM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
Holiness in the Fear of God
Pastor Jeff Pollard
comments
After listening to this sermon, I am asking myself why I would want to have fellowship and communion with the idols of ungodly contemporary American culture, when I can have communion with my loving Heavenly Father, who has lfted me up out of my sin and degradation. What a wonderful thing Christ did for me on the cross! May I live to glorify Him and enjoy communion with Him alone.

Sermon3/26/11 9:05 PM
Nathaniel Biser from Oldtown, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathaniel Biser
Cultural Idols: Self, Pt. 2
Pastor Jeff Pollard
This sermon is heart searching; why do I do the things that I do? Why do I say the things that I say? Thank you, Pastor Pollard.

Sermon3/13/11 8:54 PM
David Biser from Oldtown, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Biser
Cultural Idols: Self, Pt. 1
Pastor Jeff Pollard
comments
“ Needed Instruction ”
Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace in providing us with such instruction. I needed to be reminded to "abide in Christ" in order to avoid the idol of self. It is a hard thing in our world, but each Christian must learn to abide in Christ, the great Shepherd and to diligently avoid all idolatry. Amen.

Sermon3/13/11 8:42 PM
Nathaniel Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathaniel Biser
Cultural Idols: Self, Pt. 1
Pastor Jeff Pollard
comments
Idols are a major part of our culture. We see them everywhere we go. I know that we all make ourselves idols. The advertisements speak to your tastes and to my tastes as well. When we see the products advertised we think, “Wow, I need that!” I know that this is a sin that I myself am guilty of. We make idols out of these “nothings” too often. Thank you, Pastor Pollard!

Sermon3/6/11 5:02 PM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
“ Satan Unmasked! ”
In this sermon, Pastor Pollard demonstrates the reality of Satan's influence in our culture. If we would only take seriously the truth that the whole world is lying in wickedness,under the dominion of a destroyer and devourer who is subtle as a serpent,how circumspectly we would walk through this world, how we would seek to fill our minds with the good things of the Word of God, and to reject all things contrary to what is revealed in it. Thank you, Pastor Pollard, for faithfully preaching the truth.

Sermon2/28/11 8:39 PM
Cultural Fables: Faith That Overcomes
Pastor Jeff Pollard
comments
Pastor Pollard has done it again! He has preached a sermon that has addressed many problems in the church today. Many people in the church say that they believe, but as Pastor Pollard said, if you believe then you will live the truth. Christ said, "If you love me, you will keep my commandments." This implies doing his will. We should not live like the world. If we love Christ then we will serve him; he has done much for us, let us serve him with our whole heart, mind, soul and strenth!

Sermon2/28/11 8:15 AM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
Cultural Fables: Faith That Overcomes
Pastor Jeff Pollard
comments
“ Life Changing Preaching! ”
Having been raised in an unbelieving home, when I first believed on Christ twenty years ago, I still believed an innumerable number of cultural fables, which are really the Devil's lies. I praise God for his infinite patience in teaching me, for I have been a very slow student in his school, and have only begun to make any considerable progress in exchanging these cultural fables for His truth over the last five years or so. I shudder to think of the dishonor I have done to the Lord, and the harm I have done to others, as I continued to live in worldly fables all those years. While my sin is wholly my own, I can't help but wonder if hearing this kind of preaching early in my Christian life would have sped up the sanctification process. Thank you for preaching so insightfully and faithfully. It is helping me a lot, and I pray it will help others as well.

Sermon2/27/11 6:42 PM
comments
“ Needful Sermon ”
This sermon is needful for all Christians. We all run around saying that we need to repent, what do we need to repent of? Rev.Pollard gives something that we all need to repent of. We all tend to be overly attached to this world. As Pastor Pollard pointed out, this world passes away. He also defines what the world is. Thank you, Pastor Pollard!

Sermon2/24/11 11:24 PM
Rob from Spring, TX  Find all comments by Rob
comments
Solid teaching that is so important to be listened to by father of both sons and daughters: providing wisdom in terms of what a daughter should look for in a Christian man, and guidance for sons in what they need to be as fathers. Powerful teaching and so important for this day and age.

Sermon2/21/11 8:31 AM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
comments
“ Thank you! ”
May the Lord cause this message to be heard and heeded far and wide. It is just what we all need to hear. God bless!

Sermon2/17/11 8:54 PM
comments
Thank you, Pastor Pollard, for the excellent sermon. Every Christian needs to hear this sermon. It is important for how to live like Christ in this corrupt and evil culture. Thank you again!

Sermon2/15/11 9:41 PM
Karen Biser from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen Biser
comments
“ Amen. ”
Thanks be to God for this message.

Sermon2/6/11 12:35 PM
Jonathan & Samantha  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jonathan & Samantha
“ Great Sermon! Listen to Together! ”
Jonathan and I just finished listening to this. It will help with forgiveness and healing.

Sermon1/31/11 2:08 PM
Mary LeBlanc from Pensacola, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary LeBlanc
Do You Love Christ or the World?
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ Convicting and Encouraging at the same time ”
We were greatly blessed by this sermon yesterday. I'm downloading to my MP3 so I can hear it again.

Sermon1/5/11 7:59 PM
Robert from New Jersey  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert
Union with Christ
Pastor George McDearmon
Amen! Thank you for these wonderful messages!

Sermon12/9/10 8:35 PM
CD  Find all comments by CD

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Kevin Swanson
Are Your Pastors Pro-Life?

Should Churches Take a Stand?
Current Events