Mount Zion Bible Church | SermonAudio

Mount Zion Bible Church
2603 W. Wright St.
Pensacola, FL 32505
MyChurch: mountzion | Set
‚ÄúGreat Sermon!‚ÄĚ
Samantha M
Such a blessing, Praise God for my Esau and I count it all joy Amen!
Pastor Jeff Pollard | Romans 9:1-13

Sermon4/25/2020 10:04 AM
Samantha M  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha M
Living for God in Canaan
Pastor Clarence Simmons
comments

Sermon3/16/2020 3:28 AM
Gary McGee from Muskogee, Oklahoma  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Gary McGee
What Shall We Say to the Coronavirus?
Pastor Jeff Pollard
An excellent sermon from Pastor Jeff Pollard on What We shall say in regard to the Corona virus?

Sermon2/11/2020 9:02 PM
Samantha M  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha M
comments
Such a blessing, Praise God for my Esau and I count it all joy Amen!

Sermon2/9/2020 10:34 PM
Molly Dulaney from Pearl, MS  Contact via emailFind all comments by Molly Dulaney
comments
Love this sermon. I was reminded years ago, when my oldest son let home at 16yrs. old. The day he left, I said to myself, "I am a no good mother who failed." Immediately the Lord spoke to my heart and said, "No, Molly, you did just what I wanted you to teach him. Just let him go as I just wanted you to know how I feel when my children rebel." I couldn't hardly believe the joy I experienced in the midst of that pain (storm).

Sermon1/30/2020 5:25 AM
Jamie oconnor from UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jamie oconnor
Living for God in Canaan
Pastor Clarence Simmons
comments
“ What a theme! Where we are living now! ”
Thank you so much for this faithful ultra timely sermon Pastor Simmons... My problem is fear and lack of courage to face what we are in as a culture...pray for one another...

Sermon1/19/2020 11:53 AM
Scott LaPierre from Woodland, WA  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott LaPierre
comments
“ Powerful and encouraging. ”
This is a powerful, wonderful sermon that I heard Pastor Pollard deliver. It should be a great encouragement to every Christian parent with an unbelieving child.

Sermon1/18/2020 7:58 AM
Gay M Allen from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gay M Allen
comments
“ Thank You! ”
words can't describe my Joy at hearing this

Sermon1/2/2020 10:35 AM
Samantha  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samantha
The Demonic Bloodbath of Abortion
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ OutStanding Sermon! ”
AMEN!!!!!

Sermon12/22/19 7:45 PM
Faye Datres from Annapolis, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye Datres
When God Shows Up Unexpectedly
Pastor Clarence Simmons
“ HARD HEART MADE SOFT!! ”
Pastor Clarence, I was blessed by the powerful message that you preached today.  I am so glad that you shared the story about how God "showed up unexpectantly" and changed the HARD heart and life of death-row inmate, Renaldo Hudson.  A thing to ponder is God's mercy to His Children wherever they are, whatever be their circumstances!  We each one have our "own" story of how He came and "set the captive free."

Sermon11/22/19 6:27 AM
Faye from Annapolis, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
Union with the Head of the Church
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ YOU ARE A SHINING LIGHT!! ”
Your preaching is so refreshing in this day of DEAD churches.  Even though, Pastor Jeff, you are in your "hoary head" years, He Who Is Sovereign has you "flourishing like the palm tree and growing like a cedar in Lebanon" (Ps. 92:12).  The Lord is granting you and MZBC a time of GREAT fruitfulness -- the spreading of The Gospel world-wide through paper preachers who are faithfully proclaiming "IT IS WRITTEN".

Sermon11/5/19 10:49 AM
J OConnor from UK  Protected NameFind all comments by J OConnor
comments
“ Needs to be heard by every Christian Parent ”
Particularly helpful for home-educators. Every Christian parent would benefit from hearing this sermon. Helpful both to prepare hearts and also provides balm for those who are already undergoing this painful providence of the Lord.

Sermon9/22/19 3:15 PM
Faye from Annapolis, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye
This is My Body, This is My Blood pt 1
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ SPIRIT-FILLED SERMON !! ”
I am praising God for it.  What a JOY for me to hear your sermons, Pastor Pollard, regarding the meaning of The Lord's Supper. The church that I was brought up in from infancy (and that I separated from when I "really" was born again at age 50) was one of those churches that relegated The Lord's Supper to every 5th Sunday.  Was the meaning of Christ's Supper ever preached there?  NEVER.  What a tragedy!  Thank you for faithfully preaching Thus Saith The Lord.  God's Word is powerful and effectual, and answering all its great intention (Isaiah 55:11). Christ always has a "little flock" in the world that is hungering for The Truth and desires to honor Him.  I am one of His Sheep being blessed by Him through your ministry.  Continue to preach with fervency!  Cheering you on.

Sermon8/31/19 5:32 PM
SLF from Florida  Find all comments by SLF
Cultivating Personal Prayer
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
This sermon has blessed me multiple times. I thank God for the practical ways Dr. Joel Beeke shared in how to pray! I would highly recommend to any believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I hope this will be a blessing and help to you too!

Sermon6/8/19 11:13 AM
Are You Wise or Foolish
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ A HELPFUL ACCOMPANIMENT !! ”
I am presently reading an excellent book that serves as a great companion to this sermon. I highly recommend it -- "CHRIST'S SUDDEN & CERTAIN APPEARANCE TO JUDGMENT" by Thomas Vincent (1634-1678). I ordered it through Reformation Heritage Books.

Sermon4/3/19 2:59 PM
Standing Firm: Finish the Race
Pastor Clarence Simmons
“ YOU SOAR IN THE SPIRIT !! ”
Your love for Christ and dedication to serving Him, Pastor Simmons, comes shining through. Thank you for your faithfulness to Our LORD ... even when you confess that your body is weary, The Holy Spirit always shows forth as strong in you for the spreading of The Gospel.

Sermon2/24/19 10:13 PM
“ A POWERFUL CLUE !! ”
The Lord Jesus Christ expects His Followers to KEEP WATCH for His Return. While it is true that no person can know the hour of Christ's Second Coming, Jesus did point out an INDICATOR that will alert those who are "watching" -- His Return will be when there is MORAL COLLAPSE (like it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah). Such a time it is NOW when the clarion cry of the world is for the "legalizing" of SIN and the governing officials are more than happy to accommodate this wickedness. Arm-in-arm with them, is an army of corrupt preachers who come professing the name of Jesus Christ, but are Judas-types! Noah was a "faithful preacher" and warned the people of his day, but they did not yield to the warning because they were slaves to their wicked pleasures. Genesis 6:5 tells us about what was going on in the days of Noah: "God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." The same is happening now as was happening back in the day of Noah (Genesis 6) and Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19). Those who are doing what Jesus commanded (WATCH THEREFORE, Matthew 25:13) are able to make the connection.

Sermon2/11/19 4:04 AM
Then Shall the End Come pt 3
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ MORE THAN YOU KNOW!! ”
Pastor Jeff, you stated in today's sermon that God mightily used Chapel Library Ministry in 2018 as a means to go to 104 nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. REJOICE!!!!! God is answering your prayers concerning the reaching of a greater number than 104. He has your sermons (via the internet) circling THE GLOBE! God's favor is with you and your ministry because of your faithful preaching of The Word of God as it is written. You are a mighty warrior against those who pervert The Holy Scriptures. It is NOT difficult to see, Pastor Jeff, that the Lord Jesus Christ is the polar star of your life. HIS favor is mightily upon you. And, rightly so! He honors those who honor Him. It is my great joy to pray for you and to be a source of encouragement to you in your ministry work.

Sermon2/2/19 7:46 PM
Then Shall the End Come pt 1
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ GOD ALWAYS HAS A REMNANT ”
Despite apostasy and opposition, there are those who are faithful to God's Word. You, Pastor Jeff, are a bright light in a dark place. You're giving the Devil migraines!

Sermon1/4/19 9:58 PM
Faye Datres from Annapolis MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Faye Datres
The Bitter Fruits of Rebellion, Pt 1
Pastor Jeff Pollard
“ THEY ARE INEXCUSABLE! ”
Thank you, Pastor Jeff, for laying out the case that 'feminism' is anti-God and incompatible with biblical teaching. Feminism is based in arrogance -- it is women (and, men serving as their cheer-leaders!) rising up and rebelling against God's order. The pleasing of themselves is their highest end and God "gives them up" (Romans 1), allowing them to run upon The Sword's point. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools (Romans 1:22).

Sermon12/19/18 11:58 PM
MH from North Central Florida  Find all comments by MH
Fight for the Gospel
Nate Maxson
Brother Nate, Your message couldn't have been more timely. Thank you!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Don Bell
Am I a Child of God?

1 Timothy 1:15-16
Lantana Grace Church

Hourly:
More Than Enough Hope
Dr. Jim Berg
Bob Jones University

Dr. Andrew Woods
Philippians 001 - Peace Not..

Philippians