Welcome to our spot on sermonaudio.com | edit page
We believe the following:
1. That the scriptures of the Old Testament and the New Testament are the inspired, infallible words of God and the rule of faith and practice. That the Authorized King James Bible is the right version for the English-speaking peoples of the world. Ps.68:11, Matt. 24:35, II Tim. 3:16-17, II Pet 1:19-21, Rev. 22:18-19
2. That there is but one only True God and in the Godhead He is manifested in three personalities: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Gen.1:1, 26-27, Isa. 43:10-13, 44: 5-6, Matt. 3:16-17, 12:31-32, 28:19, John 1:1, 14, 20:27-29, I John 5:7
3. That by nature, all mankind are depraved, fallen creatures and that each accountable person is commanded to repent to God. Gen. 6:5, Ps. 39:5, Isa. 64:6-7, Luke 13:3, Acts 17:30-31, Rom. 5:12, Rev. 9:20-21.
4. That salvation, regeneration, sanctification and justification are by the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ. Acts 4:10-12, Rom. #:23-26, II Tim. 2:19-21, Heb. 7:24-25, Heb.10:14
5. That Jesus Christ was born into the world by the virgin Mary and is the Son of God. Isa. 7:14, Luke 1:26-35, Acts 9:20, Heb.1:1-4
6. That the saints will finally persevere through grace to glory. Psa. 97:9-12, John 3:16-17, Rom. 6:22-23, Rev. 20:6.
7. That there are two Church Ordinances: Believer's Baptism and the Lord's supper. Matt. 28:18-20, Acts 8:34-38, Acts 10:44-48, Luke 22:17-20, I Cor. 11:20-26
8. That scriptural Baptism is by immersion, administered by a scriptural Church through an Ordained Independent Baptist Minister. Matt.3:13-17, Acts 8:38-39, I Cor. 1:16-17.
9. That salvation of the righteous and the punishment of the finally impenitent will be eternal. John 10:27-29, I Thes. 4:16-18, II Thes. 1:7-10, Rev. 1:4-6, Rev. 14:9-12, Rev. 20:11-15.
10. That it is our duty to be tender and compassionate to each other and to strive for the happiness of the children of God in general and to be engaged actively to promote the honor of God. John 13:34-35, Gal. 6:9-10, Eph. 5:13-17, Col. 3:12-17, I John 3:23-24.
Sunday Morning 9:45 am
Sunday Evening 5:00 pm
Wednesday Night 7:00 pm
Saturday Night 7:00 pm