Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -1 min
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ ZECHARIAH ”
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon 1 Evangelism Journal 2003 | Dr David Mackereth
B. McCausland
""
-49 hrs 
Sermon Review: Jesus' Supremacy Over the Prophets,... | Kit Culver
Dot Boutwell from Tennessee
-50 hrs 
Sermon Don Fortner's Funeral Service (entire service) | Don Fortner
GraceGems from Los Angeles
-52 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 20 user comments posted recently.
News Item4/12/18 2:31 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Correct. Believers should not be getting caught up in all the cares of this this world and being fearful about Muslims, illegal immigration, so-called school shootings, and all the other ensnaring politically-correct "news" from SA and in fear looking behind every door and under every rock for a boogeyman, then cackling about all these fears and nonsense on forums like a bunch of caged up chickens. Solution? Leave the immigration thing alone! Leave Trump alone. Leave all the mass-media propaganda alone. Don't worry. Don't fear. Ignore the State, its commandments, and what the State saith as much as possible. No land on this earth is ours. Just let it be. Be holy, be separate, be not conformed, present yourselves as a holy and living sacrifice, loving not this world, this country, or any other drop in the bucket country. The U.S. is wicked just like all the others – always was, always will be. So cast down the idolatry, the flag worship, the D.C. worship, the murderous spirit, and all the satanic American pride like “our borders, our troops, our country, our leaders, our freedoms etc.” Live a quiet, humble life and be a witness of Jesus the Messiah. Stay out of the political-religious nonsense & stop voting

Watcher wrote:
Do we lose sleep over man? No

News Item4/11/18 1:56 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
"The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the Sovereign of the heavens and earth and has set the course of mankind and it will all turn out according to His will. Let that knowledge be your hope and perhaps you won't be taken in by conspiracy theories or things beyond your control."

Further, you have terrorists most likely within 60 miles of where you dwell who dictate how you think, speak, and act. If you're gonna worry, worry about them peoples.

Yet those terrorists get their power from your closest neighbors, and probably even yourself if you're one of those voters, so the terrorists are much closer than 60 miles, and as close as being within you.

Christopher000 wrote:
...we "whine" about our borders for safety reasons as Islam swears death to America, by any means necessary, and hard criminals abroad look to get in and disappear.

News Item4/9/18 4:41 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Not sure what claims. The land called the U.S. was stolen via slaughter. That's a fact. Those living in the U.S. are living on stolen land. That's a fact. The thieves who stole the land and their offspring have no right to enact any law. Another fact. Any other people on this earth have the right, according to man and the nature of war, to conquer the U.S. and steal the land again. That's a fact, and it's only fair. According to Mother Rome and her Protestant and Baptist children, it's also a fact that Christians have the right from Almighty God to conquer lands, set up earthly kingdoms, and weed out the heretics and unbelievers in the name of Jesus.

Your use of the term “conspiracy theories” is similar to “mad” in the scriptures and indicates not only State programming, but a prideful, idolatrous adoration of the Beast State, and I'm guessing that you, like so many others, actually pledge allegiance to some silly colored fabric that can neither see nor talk. Yet you, and the many like you, are actually conspiracy theorists yourselves, just that you all believe (and worry and get ensnared with) the politically-correct conspiracy theories spewed forth by Big Daddy, while you make a mockery of those who don't believe such nonsense.

Another fact that was not mentioned is that


News Item4/9/18 9:27 AM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Why? And why the insult and mockery?

Dr. Tim wrote:
It means you're a doofus, Wacky Zachy.

News Item4/9/18 3:03 AM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Lurker wrote:
You should have been wearing a tin foil hat before reading those articles.
What does that mean?

News Item4/8/18 10:29 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Watcher wrote:
Well...I guess there's no reasoning with you then. The Law bears you out as a sinner and the cross remains for you as your only salvation through the work of Christ Jesus. Other than that, you are a tonic unto yourself and unless you repent of your rage, bitterness and hatred, you will be judged accordingly.
So would you say the same to the self/lip-professing Christian sheriff's, police, and soldiers, as they kill and do violence because they are "just doing their jobs?"

News Item4/8/18 10:13 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Watcher wrote:
Do you understand that that was with Israel and not with New Testament Christians? It makes no difference who said what. What does Christ say? do you know what the Sermon on the Mount says? Read it! Do you understand the difference between Old and New Testament/Covenant?
Question: Do you believe Christians are supposed to go into a country and slaughter all of the infidels?
I think many professed Christians will disagree with you. Lurker may be one.

How about Christians killing others in a business capacity who are just doing jobs, since killing in a personal capacity would just be wrong?

Lurky, the U.S. is a heathen nation by majority, with very few real believers.

Again, there can be no whining about so-called illegal immigration because the land was stolen and the Americans have no right to be here. Even if so and so stole it from so and so and so on and so forth - the land is still stolen and was accomplished via slaughter.

(For those who still believe textbook stories)

http://freedom-school.com/history/vatican-connection-to-england.html

The United States is still a British Colony
http://freedom-school.com/history/bc-1.htm


News Item4/8/18 8:59 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
But Lurker quoted this:

"And as with the Canaanites, there is biblical precedent for putting to death the opposing inhabitants of a conquered land. "

Watcher wrote:
What?! Since when do we conquer a heathen country for Christ? You talk like a Muslim. There's no Christ in your words. No compassion, no grace, no love. YOU are what's wrong with the "church" today. You should be ashamed of yourself for speaking such embarrassing tripe in the name of God. You don't win people to Christ through domination and slaughter, you do it through the proclamation of the Gospel and only through the Holy Spirit.

News Item4/8/18 8:23 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
It appears several of you aren't getting it, and I'm not defending any people as being better than another.

For now, this quote struck me:

"And as with the Canaanites, there is biblical precedent for putting to death the opposing inhabitants of a conquered land. "

In accordance with this opinion, the majority of people in the U.S. need to be put to death, as with every other man-made country out there, and it begins with the false Christians. Yet Watcher fella judges me as unsaved for wanting to conquer a heathen country for Christ.


News Item4/8/18 2:51 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
So-called Christians today, along with all so-called Christians who support them, are still murdering people across the earth, be they Christian or not. The U.S. military is an example. If murdering for the sake of "the gospel" is the work of God, as Lurker and many other so-called Christians claim, then once a group of people conquer and set up their own commandments, they and their commandments therefore become right and moral before God and thus the ultimate work of God. Be they from Mexico, Haiti, or even from within the U.S. itself.

If slaughtering the Natives and conquering the land "for the sake of the gospel" is of God, then the U.S. can be conquered once again in the name of Jesus for the sake of the gospel, as this land is blatantly satanic and anti-christ.

The other view is that land-conquering and and slaughtering people for ANY reason is terrorism. In this view, no one in the U.S. has the right to whine about borders and illegal immigration and to make claim that this land is theirs. Nor do they have the right to whine about any so-called laws (the commandments of men)and neither do they have the right to force others, under the threat of violence or by actual violence, to obey such man-made commandments.


News Item4/8/18 1:59 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
So like I have thus written, once a group of people conquer and set up their own commandments, they and their commandments therefore become right and moral before God. Be they from Mexico, Haiti, or even from within the U.S. itself.

"Seems to be a specific hatred for the United States, while the rest of planet Earth gets a pass. Reminds me of the liberal hipocrisy going on."

What is so special about the U.S. that you love? It was conquered via slaughter.

Lurker wrote:
And what of Latin America colonized by Spain? And South America colonized by Spain and Portugal? And how about Canaan taken by Israel at the order of God? Is God a terrorist or just Israel?
You seem to be highly selective in your indignation.

News Item4/8/18 1:39 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
So if they be the offspring of murderers as well, why not conquer the offspring of other murders like those in U.S.?

Once a group of people conquer and set up their own commandments, they and their commandments therefore become right and moral before God.

Christopher000 wrote:
Zechariah,
Are you aware of Mexico's history, and how the Spanish conquered and colonized it in the 1600's, stealing it away from the various indigenous tribes at the time who had always called it their home?

News Item4/8/18 12:28 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
The "Christian" terrorists did not have the right to enact any so-called laws. They are guilty of murder in the name of their Jesus and the land they conquered which is now inhabited by their offspring is stolen. The Mexicans therefore can do the very same act, set up their own rules, and redefine what is "illegal immigration."

Christopher000 wrote:
Immigrants, maybe, but not illegal immigrants. Immigration legislation was only enacted in the 1800's, so we're all legal, through and through, but I get your point. Unnecessary euphemism, by the way, especially from a "Christian".

News Item4/8/18 11:57 AM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
The land now called the United States became about due to "Christian" terrorists who invaded the land and slaughtered the people living in it. Their offspring have no right to it and are therefore "illegal immigrants," so they need to get the flock out!

News Item4/7/18 3:14 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Sure I am, just like the American Christians who go across the earth and kill people to steal the land they live on, and just like the American Christians in the past who slaughtered the people in this land now called the United States.

Watcher wrote:
Then you sir, are NOT a Christian. You cannot speak of slaughtering and killing in the way you do and be saved. Where's the compassion and forgiveness? Where's the grace that God supposedly showed you? The sins of your heart make you deserve to be slaughtered and thrown into hell. Anything any man can do to you is always worthy of forgiveness and never comes close to what you did to the Lamb of God.
Examine yourself sir...before it's too late.

News Item4/7/18 12:17 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
Yes. If you want the land they live on.

Watcher wrote:
Do you believe the slaughter of anyone is acceptable? Or are you playing the devil's advocate game?

News Item4/7/18 11:22 AM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
I'm a Believer in Jesus the Messiah.

Is there something wrong with my comments?

Watcher wrote:
Are you a Christian Zechariah? You certainly don't sound like it. I thought SA moderated these comments to make sure they were edifying, encouraging and Christ-like in their content. A little harmless teasing back and forth is fine, but these last few comments being posted leaves much to be desired.

News Item4/7/18 10:58 AM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
The Mexicans should just slaughter the so-called Americans and then they can make their own rules.

News Item4/7/18 3:00 AM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
The ones who do not belong in the land called the United States are you people, as you have no right to be here.

News Item4/6/18 12:00 PM
Zechariah  Find all comments by Zechariah
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
99
comments
When are all you self/lip-professing so-called Christians who are against "illegal immigration" going to leave the land called the United States?


Saintfield, N. Ireland
Saintfield Baptist Church

Play! | More

Jim Schneider
COVID-19: Global Conditioning

Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Radio Broadcast
Crosstalk America
Play! | MP3 | RSS

The Lists Kept by God
John Pittman Hey

Hourly: Hosea: God Loves Us Still
Dr. John Vaughn
John C. Vaughn...
Staff Picks..

Kevin Swanson
Open Churches Now!

Such Wimpy Faith
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sermon: The Wicked and the Righteous
Ken Wimer

SPONSOR | 4,200+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
MyChurch App New!
Watch
Android
MyChurch App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom New!
News
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices New!
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS! New!
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.