Grace Family Baptist Church | SermonAudio

•  Facebook
832-476-3184
Grace Family Baptist Church
106 Bammel Westfield Rd
Houston TX 77090
MyChurch: gracefamilybaptist | Set
“Very humbling and Christ focused!”
Benjamin Quek from Wales
Voddie Baucham | Revelation 1-5

Sermon7/28/2021 11:33 AM
Ryan Colpitts from NC  Find all comments by Ryan Colpitts
comments
Such an important and universal message, especially is such a time as this. May these words and truths still resonate amongst the body of Christ.

Sermon6/14/2021 2:21 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
An Introduction to Exodus
Voddie Baucham
Excellent! Pastor Baucham says we must see the book of Exodus as part of redemptive history. Otherwise we’d be left with a deliverer who delivers us and then gives us a law that we cannot keep, and we’d have a God whom we cannot approach.

Sermon10/28/2020 8:45 PM
Tammy Boswell from Louisville, ky  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tammy Boswell
The Sabbath Before the Command
comments
Thank you for the truth that sets those yellow florescent lines on each side of God's law..It keeps us on the path of fellowship with our Lord.

Sermon9/29/2020 1:28 PM
Steve Anderson from Minneapoliis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steve Anderson
comments
I think your perspective is good. I think we need to define how we got to this point. Clearly we have lost freedoms, and I think it’s caused by irresponsible living and our own hypocrisy as Christians. Gods discipline hurts. I am very upset about the division in my church because most of it stems from blatent ridicule and criticism of the Democratic Party. Why would any of them listen to us about anything in our proclaimed self righteousness. These is no gentleness and respect. I’m sure you agree that the left may not know Jesus. Most of them believe that in order to be a Christian, they need to become Republican. Christ, and Christ alone is what saves us! Not our works or politics. While we need to preserve the society else have, we know it does not end well in this world. Again, I do like your perspective on the whole of the situation.

Sermon9/27/2020 5:48 AM
Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin formerly Mephibosheth
Nebuchadnezzar Loses His Mind
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Sorry Brother Dan Fox ”
I'm praying for you and your son.

Sermon9/20/2020 9:25 AM
Annie from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Annie
comments
This is the year 2020 and I’ve become 12 weeks of double hip replacement and God’s providence I have missed stepped and broken my forearm! and worrying and wondering about God’s providence- I now see the big picture-Pastor Voddie Baucham thank you

Sermon8/13/2020 7:00 AM
Marti Lowder from Northwest Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marti Lowder
Massah, Meribah, and the Gospel
comments
These sermons are helping me heal after my husbands sudden death July 18, 2020. I need all the Lord can pour into me

Sermon8/11/2020 2:48 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Who Do You Think You Are?
comments
Very good sermon - powerful!

Sermon8/10/2020 8:12 AM
Viviane from Cameroon  Find all comments by Viviane
comments
This sermon is a great source of encouragement. Thank you

Sermon6/13/2020 10:32 AM
Jeanette from Texas  Find all comments by Jeanette
Fighting for Joy in the Journey
comments
Brother God has used you in my life today! My husband knows you from our time in the ministery and suggested that I listen and he was right. I have been struggling with finding joy in the mist of trials and your words spoke to my heart! Thank you for being a faithful man of God!

Sermon6/8/2020 6:28 PM
James Simmons from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Simmons
The First Century Church
Aaron Wright
Says part 2, which one is part one. Thank you for uploading these sermons!

Sermon6/8/2020 1:39 PM
Zachary Anderson from Mexico  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zachary Anderson
The 144,000
comments
Love, love, love, my brother Voddie. Thank you. You are such a great encouragement to me.

Sermon5/16/2020 1:49 PM
David P from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by David P from Northern Ireland
Election and Predestination
comments
This is so good !! Dear Arminian come be converted to the truth of God’s electing love . Soli Deo gloria

Sermon5/13/2020 10:04 PM
DG from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DG
Forgiveness
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ I said OUCH! ”
I have listened to this sermon several times and each time, God’s word has convicted. Mr. Baucham is blessed with the way he preaches and gets the point across. Great teaching preaching. I encourage all to listen to this sermon. I actually was upset with a supervisor recently and so I purposefully listened to this sermon and OUCH!

Sermon5/13/2020 9:59 PM
DG from Oklahoma  Find all comments by DG
Election and Predestination
comments
This is one of the best sermons on this subject I have ever heard. It’s well worth the time to listen. You will be blessed.

Sermon2/23/2020 5:11 PM
Adrienne R from FL  Find all comments by Adrienne R
The End of the Age
comments
I have struggled for years with the talk of rapture and all the rest of it surrounding revelation and Daniel. You make it BEAM from His WORD! Beyond appreciative of your understanding and ability to convey! Thank you!!

Sermon1/27/2020 5:17 PM
Benjamin Quek from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Benjamin Quek
comments
“ Very humbling and Christ focused! ”
What a game changer focus. Instead of just “Behave better”, Voddie teaches the gospel where a man is righteous and justified by faith alone through Christ’s complete work. Praise the Lord! Much I must consider in how I feel that the highest priority my exterinal behaviour and not a Christ dependent daily life.

Sermon1/20/2020 3:17 PM
rONniE from Auckland, New Zealand  Find all comments by rONniE
comments
One of the best sermons I heard on family! It's a must listen for all Pastors!

Sermon1/5/2020 9:18 PM
Dick Barber from Colorado Springs  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Barber
The Permanence View of Marriage
Voddie Baucham
comments
“ Wonderful! ”
When the preacher says that divorced and remarried Christian are not second class Christians, where does this take us?. Is it okay for and elder to be divorced and remarried? A pastor? A Sunday school teacher? A deacon? Does not being a second class Christian dismiss all limitations? What about "the husband of one wife" qualification for elders? Does that apply here? These are questions I am asking, not challenges. I am not taking anybody on. Does the preacher read these comments? I would like to see what he thinks. Thanks.

Sermon9/29/19 10:53 AM
Cheryl Gorrian from New Jersey, U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cheryl Gorrian
Contending for the Faith
comments
I thank you Voddie for calling attention to the spurious claims being made by John Shelby Spong. I'm not prefacing his name with his titles. I grew up in the Episcopal church and was in the last class confirmed by Bishop Rath before Spong took over. Back then, 1979, he was just a bishop of the Newark diocese, but even then my parents could see that his ideas were unbiblical. He is primarily responsible for the hundreds of thousands of former Episcopalians like myself, who left the church when it became unbiblical I do miss the church of my youth: singing the Psalms in morning prayer, and the great amount of bible knowledge and knowledge of the Reformation I learned as a child. But I have to thank him in one sense. When he started a lot of the controversy which, as you mentioned, is even today rocking the Christian community, it forced me to examine what I really believed. It forced me to go back and really read the Bible; to see what it actually said. I realized then what God said about changing the Bible...even one word...and it made me a stronger believer as a result. Let us contend for the true faith, brothers and sisters. The church, the ecclesia, is us; the body of believers. We will not be popular, or numerous, but we will stand, and with God's help overcome until the end.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Dr. Curt D. Daniel
7 Things Not in Heaven

Pulpit Supply 2019
Faith Bible Church

The Face of Death

Dr. Jim on Mission Field

Theology- How Deep Will You Go?

The Bible has power and truth like no other book. Would you like to really dig in?

Theological Lessons for Every Believer

God gave the depths of his Word for all bel­iev­ers! Let's go deep

Sermon: Spirit Battle: World v Christ