A.T. Stewart Ministries | SermonAudio

HIRAM, GA 30141
134 BERKFORD CIR
MyChurch: atstewart | Set
ladybug
Dr. A. T. Stewart | Marriage Series

Sermon9/30/2021 12:08 PM
Kevin Sargeant from Sydney, Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin Sargeant
Are You Really Living By Grace?
Dr. A. T. Stewart
(Sorry, my last attempt went to early) Dear Dr Stewart, Many thanks for the sermon. I really wrestle with striving, especially due to some besetting sin challenges. I’m in a season when I feel that God needs me to grow up in this area of grace, so it was that I searched it out this particular sermon. Now that I know it’s a series is there any chance I can also be emailed the PDF. I would like to go through the exercises and materials that are there. Once again, thank you for what I suspect is one of the more insightful Allegorical applications I have heard, uses hello what time is life that I have heard. I am incredibly blessed. Thank you again. Assuming details (in case I don’t kill you in the email system): Are You Really Living By Grace? Transforming Grace Dr. A. T. Stewart Sunday, June 11, 2006 Bible Text 2 Samuel 9:1-13 Sermon ID 6130611535 Regards Kevin

Sermon8/31/2021 5:49 PM
Mike Odom  Find all comments by Mike Odom
comments
We’re a 10 and I wish I had heard this long ago. Everything he says is correct and passionate truth!

Sermon6/9/2021 10:24 PM
James Donohoo from Milwaukee  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Donohoo
How to Change Your Husband
Dr. A. T. Stewart
comments
Wow. Outstanding sermon. So biblically-based but in addition so practical and in addition so interesting. Being a man I would recommend this sermon to any other man. So much practical biblical wisdom. I’ve been married 50 years and I learned a lot from listening. I guarantee anyone that listens won’t be disappointed. I’m going to listen to the other sermons in the series. Thank you for an outstanding sermon.For people reading this comment I’d also let you know there is a transcript of the sermon.

Sermon4/15/19 2:15 PM
ladybug  Find all comments by ladybug
comments
This is a great message. Too many 'Christian' men think they have to 'lord' over their wives, some even demanding respect and submission and if that isn't done to their liking, they will withhold things, like conversation! This patriarchal type of religion is the O.T. on steroids - and it is not biblical. These same men have no clue what it means to love their wives as Christ loved the church - they mouth that verse but there is no heart connection. No wonder some marriages are so rocky. Not rightly understanding on both the husband and wife's part will lead to great disaster. From the sermon pdf, " What I read is, “As one man sinned...”2 Adam got the blame although Eve was the first one to sin. That tells me, men, that God holds us responsible for our families and the wellbeing of our families, not only financially which we all can accept that, but emotionally and spiritually. And if our families are not healthy emotionally and spiritually we men are to blame. " Most misogynists will never admit to that - they blame women and feminism for all that is wrong with the world when, in fact, the blame most likely lies with them and their hard core military type mentality. Great message!

Sermon4/15/19 11:39 AM
Vanessa from Asheboro  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vanessa
comments
I would love to have a cd of this message if possible something i think my husband and i should listen to together.Good message

Sermon5/17/18 5:02 PM
KW from PA  Find all comments by KW
Are Plagued by Chronic Quilt?
Dr. A. T. Stewart
“ Such a blessing ”
This message will be a blessing to all Christians who have ever struggled with a loss of joy or who have felt unqualified to serve because of self condemnation. Dr. Stewart explains clearly with Biblical truths how Satan seeks to destroy you through guilt by taunting you with accusations and reminders about your own unworthiness, thus causing you to take your eyes off the cross and placing them onto yourself. Once you understand the difference between conviction of the Holy Spirit and Satan's accusations, you will be better equipped to look at your spiritual condition through the truth of God's forgiveness,instead of your own sinful nature.You will learn from this message how to boldly rebuke Satan through the power of atonement at the cross. This message has opened my eyes with answers to a personal spiritual struggle that has caused much heartache and doubt. I praise God for leading me to Dr. Stewart's ministry, and particularly to this message today.

Sermon10/19/16 4:58 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
I needed this, my soul needed this for my soul is thirsty for the knowledge of God's holiness. A wonderful refreshing change to know we love, serve and long for the Holy One who remains constant.

Sermon10/19/16 4:56 AM
comments
I needed this, my soul needed this for my soul is thirsty for the knowledge of God's holiness. A wonderful refreshing change to know we love, serve and long for the Holy One and His holiness.

Sermon1/15/16 2:38 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
How to Change Your Husband
Dr. A. T. Stewart
comments
thank you for this awesome,helpful message!a message a woman should listen to more than one time! God bless you and your church!

Sermon10/29/15 1:42 AM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
thank you for this very interesting sermon! God bless you and your church!

Sermon7/10/15 2:05 AM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
comments
“ Thank you ”
I listened to this sermon twice before getting married. All I can say is thank you so much. You don't know how many times I've apologised as a result of hearing your words in the back of my head: 'Do not be harsh with her! You cannot give me one good reason to ever be harsh with your wife!'

Sermon1/5/14 11:40 AM
Dr. Charles A. Stewart from Fort Worth, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Dr. Charles A. Stewart
“ Wonderful Message! ”
Wonderful series of three messages on a vitally important subject that is one of the central themes of the entire Bible: the holiness of God! Pastor A.T helps us to understand God's holiness and how His holiness should impact our daily lives. I cannot help but believe that these three messages are the foundation of all victorious Christian living. Friends, make time to listen and worship!

Sermon12/1/13 9:12 AM
Guy Cooke from Shreveport, LA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Guy Cooke
comments
Biblical, practical and convicting! Thanks, I needed that!

Sermon10/2/13 11:47 AM
Jerry F from Philadelphia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jerry F
comments
“ What a sobering message. ”
I really needed to hear this. I now know how to direct my prayers. God Bless.

Sermon5/22/13 9:01 PM
Biodun Fatoyinbo from Abuja, Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Biodun Fatoyinbo

Sermon8/9/12 12:25 PM
Doug from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Doug
My comment is a question --- It appears you gave this message AFTER a message by a Theron Conley??? If I have the name correct! Could you refer me to his site, or to the message he gave on the Pre-Trib position? Thank you

Sermon4/13/12 12:39 AM

Exodus From Hebrew

Isaiah J. Pyritz
The Gospel According to I Pt 2

Total Sovereign Grace

Kevin Swanson
Strange Case Francis Collins

Christian or Wayward Prophet?
Generations Radio