Thirteenth Street Baptist Church | SermonAudio

Thirteenth Street Baptist Church
P. O. Box 1700
Ashland, KY 41105
MyChurch: 13thstbaptist | Set
“WONDERFUL”
Deena Tincher from Saint Albans, WV
“Another wonderful, enlightening message,” said this donkey. Your prayers of thanksgiving are so soothing to my ears.🐝
Jim Byrd | Exodus 13:11-13

Sermon2/4/16 1:06 PM
English Rose and George from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George
This is such a powerful message, had me in tears. Every Word Pastor preached is absolutely biblical. Do hear him. You will not hear a message like this hardly anywhere today. God has given Pastor Jim a great gift. Particularly spoke to me, being ill and disabled for many years, with my dear husband, my carer. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon1/3/16 4:30 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
comments
thank you for this sermon! God bless you and your church!

Sermon1/3/16 1:03 PM
David J. from Texas  Find all comments by David J.
comments
“ Frustrating ”
Sermon audio kept going in and out, normal and low. Made listening very difficult.

Sermon12/7/15 10:28 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
comments
thank you for this message!God bless!

Sermon10/29/15 7:58 AM
Mrs. Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mrs. Vick
“ So clear, so concise! ”
Jim, I especially love the observation about Nicodemus representing others who were persuaded that the LORD JESUS was someone very special, very unique, a teacher who came from God. "Master, we know..." We are praying that His Word would travel throughout the whole world with great power. That many would both "know" and "love" our LORD JESUS Christ.

Sermon8/31/15 7:41 AM
One Gospel Message
Jim Byrd
A keenly superb message.

Sermon8/30/15 5:32 PM
Deborah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Deborah
One Gospel Message
Jim Byrd
comments
Dear Pastor Byrd, I have heard many sermons that I considered at the time of my hearing or reading them, to be the best ever; sermons by Mahan, Spurgeon, Barnard, Ryle, Pink and others and many of your sermons, especially "The Day of Atonement" series. Then I was certain that the message on the "Peace Offering" preached on July 5th was the best I had ever heard. But I know of no words to describe the blessing of today's August 23, 2015 message "We See Jesus" to my soul. So I will not attempt to do so; except to say that this is truly the best sermon I have every heard in my life. Today's sermon from Thirteeth Street Baptist Church should be translated into every language and preached in every part of the earth. All praise to the God of Glory for His abundant mercies in providing a preacher and opening our ears and hearts to the glorious gospel of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Sermon8/23/15 12:25 PM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
One Gospel Message
Jim Byrd
comments
“ Thank you, Jim, for this Word ”
What an incredible message. Yes, we love that verse - John 1:29 - God reveals this infinite truth to His Own, for whom the Lamb has died. Praise His Holy Name!

Sermon7/8/15 9:16 PM
Dave Coleman from Harrodsburg, Ky.  Find all comments by Dave Coleman
“ Thanks Jim ”
Amen!!Thanks for this reminder of who is the Lord of the harvest.

Sermon6/24/15 12:56 PM
alana  Find all comments by alana

Sermon6/24/15 9:20 AM
henry jahonga from kenya eldoret  Contact via emailFind all comments by henry jahonga
Part 1
Jim Byrd
comments
Hi Pastor . i am embraced by your video teaching ,that i am just watching now Just wondering if you can come to conduct a conference here in Kenya .Here is my website link anointedcommunityacademy.org

Sermon6/16/15 7:07 PM
Rayna Kay Bartley from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Kay Bartley
comments
Thank you for this wonderful inspiring sermon Pastor Byrd. It is a rue blessing.

Sermon6/15/15 7:40 PM
Rayna Bartley from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Bartley
Pastor this sermon is the best sermon I have ever heard. As I am a former SDA trying to live to fulfill the law to be saved, what a blessing is this sermon. The law is truly a heavy burden, and the chains to it are heavy too. I am so thankful to be saved by God's grace alone through the imputed righteousness of Jesus to my account in heaven and His death for my sins. What a gospel!! So wonderful as like you said, it has all been done by Jesus as my substitute. Thank you for this wonderful sermon. I just wish all SDA could hear it, but I know they won't listen. But I am so thankful to hear it and praise God for releasing me from the horrible preaching of legalism. It has not been easy to come out of it. But thank you Jesus, I am so thankful for your life you have for me, and for God's mercy and grace in the gift of His Son to me forever. And thank you for Brother Byrd and his sermons that glorify you and puts man in a helpless condition. thank you thank you

Sermon6/10/15 7:08 PM
Bill Harris from Elkhart In  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Harris
comments
Can't seem to get enough of this series. I have listened several times already. I hear something new each time.

Sermon6/10/15 1:53 PM
Dianna from Indiana  Find all comments by Dianna
comments
What an amazing series of sermons. These are so deep and rich in biblical teaching. Only the LORD can can give this kind of teaching. Praise the LORD for his blessing his people through the preacher.

Sermon5/25/15 3:23 PM
RL from Albuquerque, NM  Find all comments by RL
Declaring the Gospel
Jim Byrd
Jim Byrd's sermon on Declaring the Gospel, is a great reminder that all glory for the Gospel belongs to God, because of what He did for us through His Son, Jesus, at the Cross. It's also a great reminder that accepting the Gospel in not to make us a "Somebody", but it is to make us a "Nobody" in this life, so we can truly be a "Somebody" after Jesus returns. As John said in John 3:30, He (Jesus) must increase, but I must decrease. And as Paul said in Phil. 3:8...I count all things as loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord....(9) And be found in him (in Christ), not having mine own righteousness, ...which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God. And a Paul reminds us in Phil. 2:6-9 paraphrased, how God could make Himself of no reputation, to take on flesh, like ours, then even be obedient to the cross, then to be exalted by God.... This should be a great reminder to us of how we, too, need to die to ourselves in this life, and let Christ be exalted, then later, to exalted...

Sermon5/5/15 3:14 PM
d. griffith from northeast ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
What If
Tim James
Beautiful sermon on God's sovereignty. Men can wrestle with this doctrine as I have and reach one conclusion. Trust Him who is all wise and powerful and can do no wrong. Whose ways are past finding out.

Sermon4/9/15 2:38 AM
RaynaRenee from Hot Springs, Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by RaynaRenee
Fear Not the Assyrians
Jim Byrd
Just a great sermon. I shall remember this sermon for a long time. Thank you Pastor Jim.

Sermon3/30/15 5:25 PM
Dave from Ky  Find all comments by Dave
The Unbelieved Report
Jim Byrd
“ we have a great Saviour!! ”

Sermon1/1/15 11:09 AM
Rose Fenton from South of England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose Fenton
comments
Pastor Bill. We thank God for your ministry and we have just listened to this sermon. You have such a good overview, and would love to hear more. I found it so helpful to have confirmation of how the world hates us, as it is my experience, with the Religious ones showing their hatred of the true gospel of God's redeeming grace. Love in Christ, English Rose and George

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more

Pastor Pieter Van Ruitenburg
Confronted by the..

Heidelberg Catechism Series
Sunday - PM
Bethel Netherlands Reformed

The 'One Anothers'
Joshua Sommer

Chris Hand
Endurance - A Needed Quality

The Book of Hebrews
Crich Baptist Church

Christian Family Reformation

The modern Chr­ist­ian fam­ily's source for enc­our­ag­em­ent in the Deut. 6:6-7 lif­estyle.

Learn How to Be a Church Consultant

FREE Web­inar About How to Get Cert­if­ied & Start Cons­ult­ing in 6 Months!

Sermon: The People And The Preacher