HeartCry Missionary Society | SermonAudio

Radford, VA 24143-3506
MyChurch: heartcry | Set
Jose Medina from Seattle
Excellent!
Paul Washer | Teaching

Sermon11/4/14 11:10 PM
Helen Whitford from Western Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen Whitford
What is the Gospel?, part 1

Sermon10/30/14 3:58 PM
Gisele Noel from New York  Find all comments by Gisele Noel
Portrait of a Godly Woman
Cindy Currin
comments
Took some pateince to listen to with the live translation, but was a solid presentation that grounded biblical submission in a love for God & a husband (not simply obedience). I love how the speaker eventually framed detailed fashion objections as a matter of the heart that finds its value in God not outward/opulent adorenment (a point I think is biblical & often ignored for a hyper focus on sex appeal - something I find can be external & extremely subjective particularly in conservative circles). Though the speaker didn't reference Proverbs 27:17, I liked how she affirmed the biblical recognition & value of wisdom taught by older women with experience saying youth needs to grow, yet affirmed a need for patience & tenderness in that teaching (implying age may also have some room to grow) & how someone in the audience pointed out none of these issues are good excuses to run from a deeper understanding of The Lord. Overall, I found the teaching to be sound (though in my opinion a bit too narrow in definition with button sewing skills noted as a fulfillment of Titus 2:5) & delivered with tact. But I am still disappointed that for me the question of what it means to be a woman in the body of Christ is still unclear outside the context of marriage which according to 1 Cor 7:8 can be

Sermon10/14/14 11:54 PM
Lauren  Find all comments by Lauren
The Problem of a Good God
Paul Washer
comments
“ Honestly His sermons are alway great ”
Paul Washer is inspiring....

Sermon9/25/14 1:57 PM
Zacharias Pretorius from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Zacharias Pretorius
Children's Catechism Part 5
comments
Children's Catechism Part 5 has no audio file to download, can you please assist ? We really appreciate your messages! Kind Regards

Sermon9/19/14 5:02 AM
Waithera Waithaka from Kenya  Contact via emailFind all comments by Waithera Waithaka
Catechism Part 2
comments
Greetings in JESUS' Name brother Paul. The series is an eye opener! I bless The LORD. Only one concern, is it the role of the fathers to raise children or the role of parents? because I think its unscriptural in the new testament. I believe in the New Testament it's the believing parent. I feel you are diluting the involvement of both parents in bringing up a godly generation and making it a fathers role only. I feel it's unbiblical to separate the two because The HOLY SPIRIT is not gender sensitive.In The LORD, the woman is independent of the man and vise versa.Otherwise I bless The LORD for you.

Sermon5/25/14 1:21 AM
K Varkey George from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K Varkey George
Thank Pastor to teach on when I am weak, then I am strong in our Lord. Since His love is always there, to run back to Him for everything - everything in life, smallest to the biggest issues. To believe in every word of His & to bear fruit for Him in the brief time we are here. Thank You.

Sermon5/24/14 10:01 PM
K varkey GEORGE from Kerala, India  Find all comments by K varkey GEORGE
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
comments
Thank you Pastor. Thank God that only only your people in Peru or in USA but also sinners like me in India are blessed by your exposition. This is a great blessing for me & a whole lot of revelation to me on the significance of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sermon3/13/14 1:30 PM
tonya from florida  Find all comments by tonya
comments
this was a wonderful sermon for kids..paul speaks to them without dumbing them down as if they cant understand spiritual truths, but with honesty and simple faith. I will be having my kids finish the series..

Sermon2/17/14 1:50 PM
Brenda Miller from Charlotte, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Miller
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Paul Washer
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
In CHRIST Alone. HE is All we have.

Sermon2/1/14 11:38 PM
Chris Chandler from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chris Chandler
Ephesians 1 - (Part 1)
Paul Washer
comments
“ Love Ephesians ”
I love Paul Washer and this is a great teacher. Fun fact for anyone studying Ephesians, the majority of scholars of Ephesians don't believe it was actually written to the church in Ephesus, because the words "in Ephesus" are omitted from the earliest manuscripts. A lot of those scholars believe it was a circular letter. Pretty interesting! Bruce, The Epistles to Ephesians, 250. O'Brien, The Letter to the Ephesians, 85. Witherington, The Letters to the Ephesians, 219.

Sermon10/14/13 8:38 AM
Lonvy Soon  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lonvy Soon
Are You Saved?
comments
Thank you Paul for this sermon.Did you come across people said you are not a Christian? Especially your partner. How hurts and sad will that be?You are not a Christian because you don't read your Bible and you don't know your Scriptures well?I struggle recently with my partner because I have"depression and anxiety" I was off my medications for 4 months ago at one night I was hitting myself,pulling my hair and out of control that makes my partner think I am not a Christian Woman and I have a "Strong Man" in me.By today after listening to this sermon I know Who Am I in CHRIST.I prayed for Deliverance and Free from my depression and anxiety. Jesus has done so much in my life for the past 10 years and I will keep walking no matter what happen in my life to come. I will not fear even I lost my partner. I can do all things through CHRIST Who Strengthen Me. Amen Thank you Paul. God Bless You and your ministry.

Sermon10/13/13 11:23 PM
Tabatha from Kanata, ON  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tabatha
Children's Catechism Part 5
Paul Washer
comments
“ Sermon not found ”
Hello! I am trying to dowload to study the complete serie about catechism for children but this fifth file is missing. Is there any way I can get it? Thanks and blessings!

Sermon10/11/13 11:28 AM
Jay Rivero from USA  Find all comments by Jay Rivero
Ephesians 1 - (Part 3)
Paul Washer
comments
“ Encouraging Sermon! ”
In this sermon brother Paul teaches wonderful truths about God's gracious work of adoption. Not only does God not deal with us in vengeance, nor in justice, nor even merely in forgiveness, but He adopts us into His family, former children of the devil, His former enemies and rebels against His glory and kingdom. We are God's children now. Listen to hear brother Paul unpack this truth and others and praise your great God.

Sermon9/24/13 8:24 PM
Neal Metheny from Latham, NY  Find all comments by Neal Metheny
Ephesians 1 - (Part 1)
comments
He definitely has it right. "It's not the delivery, it's the content" Thank you for teaching me this week Pastor Washer. Listening to GOD speak through you this week was a true learning experience. Looking forward to the 2nd and 3rd sermons. Blessings!

Sermon9/3/13 2:24 AM
Ryan from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Ryan
The Problem of a Good God
comments
"Do you realize that one of the greatest philosophical, theological, moral problems in the universe is not 'why do bad things happen to good people?' But 'why does anything good happen at all?' This is a fallen world! Do you understand that? The mass of humanity is in constant rebellion against God!"

Sermon9/2/13 12:55 AM
Taylor Kern from Westminster Seminary Californi  Find all comments by Taylor Kern
comments
“ God be praised! ”
I have listened to many sermons from Paul Washer and I can honestly say this is my favorite. It is full of rich practical theology, which is testified by reality in his life and preaching. We must not idolize this weak man whom God uses, but may we not neglect the Lord who speaks through him. Listen to this if you want to revitalize your zeal for Christ and his kingdom. What a marvelous Savior we have.

Sermon8/27/13 2:09 AM
Ryan from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Ryan
What a Man is Not
Paul Washer
comments
“ So helpful! ”
Brother Paul gives a rounded Bible teaching on manhood, especially fatherhood. He stresses the importance for boys of spending time with their fathers and godly Christian men, as opposed to spending it with other boys. He stresses the importance of a father's responsibility to disciple his children. He looks at father-son discipleship throughout church history, particularly with the Puritans, and finds fault with the modern church method of using a youth group and sunday school to teach the children. Mr. Washer contests that when Pastors and fathers preach and teach the Word of God, it is the right setting for children to learn, and that children will not be missing out because they didn't have a youth pastor or sunday school teacher. This sermon contains very valuable advice. If only I could have had heard this message as young teenager! Please share it with young Christian men--and fathers--in your life.

Sermon8/20/13 6:21 PM
Chaya from North providence  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chaya
Ephesians 1 - (Part 3)
comments
Thank you. God is so wonderful and has used you to develop a clearer understanding of the simplicity of the gospel in me... With the weight it deserves to be recognized in... And yet weight I have not yet understood... Listened to this twice already, and am sure I will be listening to it again. It is nice to see your sermons posting brother, it is always such a blessing!

Sermon8/15/13 11:40 PM
Kathy from Lafayette , Louisiana  Find all comments by Kathy
comments
This was an amazingly inspired message . I wished I would have heard this type of preaching 30 years ago. My faith has been stirred . What a blessing you are to the body of Christ.

Sermon7/21/13 6:14 PM
Jerry from Namibia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jerry
What a Man is Not
comments
The absolute truth. Enjoying your sermons tremendously. Food for thought. Open invitation for visit to Namibia. Thanks Jerry/Anneke

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Dr. Curt D. Daniel
7 Things Not in Heaven

Pulpit Supply 2019
Faith Bible Church

The Face of Death

Dr. Jim on Mission Field

Theology- How Deep Will You Go?

The Bible has power and truth like no other book. Would you like to really dig in?

Theological Lessons for Every Believer

God gave the depths of his Word for all bel­iev­ers! Let's go deep

Sermon: #1 Introduction to Philippians