Freely We Give – Barnard Library | SermonAudio

Wylie Fulton, Manager
111 Robin Hood Drive
Forest City NC 28043-6189
MyChurch: freely | Set
“Powerful”
Steve G. from SoCal
I couldn't understand his speech sometimes, but I realize this was recorded in 1955, when the audio equipment of the man in the...
Ferrell Griswold | Sovereign Grace Conference Msg

Sermon11/7/15 6:49 PM
G. A. P. from MN  Find all comments by G. A. P.
The Character of Hell
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
fire breathing sermon! Bro. Rolfe is with his Savior Jesus Christ

Sermon8/30/15 9:23 AM
d. griffih from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffih
The Old Gospel versus a New Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
I believed all my life but it took the power of God to deliver his from the bondage of corruption and translate me into the Kingdom of His Dear Son. In whom we redemption through His blood the forgives of sins according to the riches if His grace. If Christ died for all then all would be saved.

Sermon8/30/15 12:33 AM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Old Gospel versus a New Gospel
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Amen brother Barnard. See you soon. Love you although I have never met you but our Lord will introduce us before long in glory. Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift.

Sermon8/24/15 10:46 PM
d. griffith  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Doctrines of Grace
E. W. Lucas
comments
I watched the moderator of the past association I belonged to get into these scriptures and was bumfuzzled. I kept saying to myself. Brother come on. You can explain it away. Never could. You see I used the words; I have been predestined to be conformed to the image of God's Son. Needless to say I have nowhere to attend church anymore. Most churches in my area some members have been baptized so often the crawdads know their faces. As Mr. Spurgeon said, to preach a sermon on election from most pulpits would be considered high treason. I am restricted to Facebook but a lady from Belbrook Ohio called me July 31st last year rejoicing because The Lord saved her that night. She had been reading my sermons posted on facebook. Impossible? For with God nothing shall be impossible. She is 64 years old. I attend highschool with her. She got the goods of that I am persauded. Now I am trying to warn people that the Rapture is very near.

Sermon8/6/15 2:06 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
How Zacchaeus Got Saved
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
comments
Amen. Praise His holy name for old time salvation. Glory to His holy name.

Sermon8/5/15 10:33 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's how the Lord saved me. A helpless sinner. Unable to save myself. I tried everything to save myself but when I turned to Him seeing He had the words of life He forgave for Christ sake. This doctrine is all but gone. Now it has become a decision or dedication for Christ. Man must die under the convicting power of the Holy Spirit and be made alive in Christ. Thank God for His redeeming grace.

Sermon8/4/15 12:34 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Death of the Leper King
E. W. Lucas
I warned my own family what was coming. Judgment. Guess what happened to me. Kick out. God is the same God that destroyed all the cities of old testemant times. He has not changed. Church members have changed. God has already pronounced judgment on our nation yet people think all things continue as they were. Times up. This sermon was preached in 1998. Look around now. How much worse will it get? Everything that men do is right in their own eyes. Gone gone gone. The Lord cometh but people fail to believe. They will believe when God removes His church from the world and the great tribulation sets in. Too late. God has shut the door. I have never heard an individual so well instructed in THE WORD. AMEN AND AMEN

Sermon8/3/15 9:14 AM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's all a man can cry. God be merciful to me a sinner.

Sermon8/2/15 6:12 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
We Preach Christ
E. W. Lucas
comments
The world is just about to find out who the little man was they crucified. He is the judge of all the earth. He is hated by almost all especially by church members who know nothing of salvation by grace. They know nothing of their total depravity and their need of a Saviour. Believe me I need a Saviour. I am a sinner that God saved by His grace and grace alone. Nothing good in me. But I long to see Him whom my soul loveth. Come quickly Lord Jesus. Amen.

Sermon7/30/15 7:12 PM
d. griffith from ky  Contact via emailFind all comments by d. griffith
The Infallible Word
E. W. Lucas
How do I go about getting copies of Mr. Lucas's sermons. That one made my hair stand up and I don't have very much left. Amen

Sermon7/30/15 9:54 AM
d. Griffin from ky.  Find all comments by d. Griffin
Perseverance
E. W. Lucas
What does one do when all churches are so feewill that the new birth has become confess and be baptised. Never thought I'd ever see it but it came to my home church of 40+ years. Driven out because I would not accept the doctrine of baptismal regeneration. The mention of the the doctrine of election means instant excommunication. You know my hope now is directed on one thing. The coming of my Lord. His coming is nigh even at the door. I love to hear an individual that is learned and can preach. They may remove my name from the church roll but the one that counts is in the Lambs book of life. These men I hear now are almost gone. I know of none in my area.

Sermon7/28/15 8:13 PM
D. Griffith from My..  Find all comments by D. Griffith
5 Points of Calvinism
E. W. Lucas
Wonderful sermon on the regeneration of the lost. If men that call themselves preachers would listen they might learn something.

Sermon7/28/15 5:13 PM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
That's how God saved me. Down on my knees. I will never forget it. Born again from above. Made a new creature in Christ Jesus.

Sermon7/28/15 5:00 PM
d. griffith from ky  Find all comments by d. griffith
The Wrath of God
E. W. Lucas
This is preaching almost never heard today. Too many unsaved religionist. They will not accept the truth. Judgement is coming to our nation and people have closed their eyes and ears to what is about to occur. It is almost over. Our Lord cometh for His people very shortly. Very shortly!!

Sermon7/22/15 7:44 PM
d. griffith  Find all comments by d. griffith
People today don't even know what election is. Like the man said. They want to heard singing instead of God's word. Election puts man in his proper place. In the dust.

Sermon7/22/15 8:50 AM
d. griffith from ky.  Find all comments by d. griffith
Are There Few That Be Saved?
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
Seek the Lord while He may be found call on Him while He is near. To day is the day of salvation.

Sermon7/9/15 2:03 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ GOD's Ways and How We Think Things Should Be Done ”
Two main points of this message: 1) We can become use to God and the things of God, treating Him and what is His as common things. 2) Instead of following the instructions of God, we use the seemingly successful methods of the world/other people.

Sermon5/23/15 3:35 PM
Aliyah Berakah  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Who is Going to Heaven? — A Rolfe Barnard...
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
“ This Is A Duplicate Sermon ”
This sermon is a duplicate of a sermon entitled "Who Is Going To Heaven" dated 2004. There is a 3 minute difference in the files, with this one being 52 minutes and the other being 55 minutes. This audio is not as clear and the 2004 sermon. Those are the only two differences, but the sermons are the same.

Sermon4/23/15 7:04 PM
Barbara F from Sacramento  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara F
comments
Through God's providence,I came upon this message by Rev. Henry Mahan. It is confirmation of what God has revealed to me in my recent years. I grew up too on another gospel, and God's precious grace opened my eyes, ears, and understanding in my personal Bible study, so I welcome thriveon hearing confirming sermons. The strange thing is though is that this message is from 1960. I was only 4 then, so this other gospel has been around a long time. My prayer like Rev. Rolfe Barnard says in If Foundations Be Destroyed that God raises men to re-lay the foundation of doctrinal truths. By the way, I learned that it was Rev. Barnard that Rev. Mahan heard when the Lord revealed the true gospel to him.

Sermon4/23/15 6:49 PM
Barbara F  Contact via emailFind all comments by Barbara F
comments
Through God's providence, I came upon this wonderful message by Rev. Henry Mahan. It is a confirmation of what has been revealed by God to me, which is why I am too in despair for our churches. But the strange thing is that this was preached in 1960, and I grew under this other gospel

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more