Faith Community Bible Church | SermonAudio

Faith Community Bible Church
2375 Center Place
El Cajon, CA 92020
MyChurch: faithsd | Set
MyChurch Code#: 31920
Marie-Jose Bianchi from Kuranda Queensland Australia
Amen and amen Tom Chesko!!!!! Your God given passion for his word..Truth..is certainly present in all your sermons.....inspiring...
Tom Chesko

Sermon4/9/13 7:39 AM
Daniel434 from Maryland, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel434
Habakkuk's Upward Look
Tom Chesko
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Terrific message, Pastor Chesko! I really am looking forward to the day when you decide to do a series on the Church & Israel. I enjoy your sound Biblical exposition of Scripture. Keep up the great work.

Sermon3/17/12 2:43 PM
Pastor Tom Chesko from El Cajon, California  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Tom Chesko
Teach Us to Number Our Days
Mark Forman
comments
This sermon is a good reminder to "redeem the time" in light of the brevity of life.

Sermon8/26/11 3:34 PM
Joe Mason from Tucson, AZ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Mason
comments
“ Thank you... ”
Thank you for a great sermon which obviously took a great deal of studying to prepare. I'm more equipped to share with others the truths of Jesus being the long-awaited Messiah... and impassioned to surrender daily to the Christ! Thank you.

Sermon2/23/11 6:16 AM
Abigail  Find all comments by Abigail
comments
It's been years since I have accepted the Lord Jesus and submitting to His lordship--I have never been to the church of Christ for I am married to an unbeliever. He threatened to disinherit me and drive me away from the house if I offend him regarding my desire. Am I under judgment if I neglect the church. I need help.

Sermon2/22/11 11:44 PM
Evelyn Sammut from Malta  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Sammut
comments
Great Sermon!! You are spot on!! Blessings in Christ!

Sermon2/22/11 5:21 PM
Patrizia from London  Find all comments by Patrizia
comments
Thank you so much. What a great sermon. Pastor Tom, be encouraged that the Lord is using you to speak to His people. What a mighty God we serve!

Sermon2/22/11 5:15 PM
Maria Blackledge from England  Find all comments by Maria Blackledge
comments
A very uplifting sermon. A prelude to a time of quiet prayer, contemplation and worship. Sadly, the voice of your announcer, coming in so sharp after the preaching,has a negative effect.

Sermon2/22/11 1:48 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Find all comments by Alice DelaRosa
comments
This is a very encouraging sermon. I do think that you are correct in saying; "GOD did not tell Job why he was afflicted." GOD showed Job that he was not able to save himself, that he is as we are, helpless, needy, hopeless with out Him. GOD does not always tell, but He surely shows us either through His work, or His word. We often miss it because we are looking in vain, or we go through suffering by grit rather than prayer, rather than as your sermon tells; "Think Magnificently About GOD." Thank-you for giving us a different perspective. In the midst of trials we don't always think right.

Sermon2/22/11 11:18 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments

Sermon2/17/11 1:55 AM
Mark Rohrer from San Diego, CA  Find all comments by Mark Rohrer
comments
One of the greatest sermons on the Glory of God... I was blessed to hear it in person in the service!

Sermon11/7/10 10:15 PM
William Daniel from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Daniel
From Fear To Faith
Tom Chesko
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Excellent preaching & teaching by Pastor Tom on the Book of Nehemiah. Pastor Tom has an uncanny gift to find the minuscule parts of a book or chapter and expound on great truths of Scripture with love and compassion. I enjoy listening to his preaching as much as I enjoy the heartfelt passion in his voice as he preaches. Keep going Pastor Tom!

Sermon5/17/09 12:15 AM
Daniel434 from Maryland, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel434
comments
This is a deeply edifying sermon. It's not easy to go through and exegete every (or most) Messianic Scripture. I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of the series. Thank you so very much Pastor Chesko.

Sermon5/6/08 11:27 PM
VA Listener from Reston, VA  Contact via emailFind all comments by VA Listener
Pastor Chesko taught a good Biblically exposited sermon on how the Bible says we aught to be as written in 2 Peter 3:11 and 14 during the last days before Jesus returns. Thank you for teaching the whole counsel of God it is a blessing.

Sermon2/10/07 9:17 PM
Daniel from Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Daniel
(Sermon no longer available)
Thank you for having the courage to preach this. I wrote a book on this very neglected doctrine of the Word of God. It is available at jewfirst.org

Sermon7/14/06 9:57 AM
Steve from Woodbridge, VA
(Sermon no longer available)
Every Professing Christian who has been saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ should listen to this sermon. God has worked through Brother Robinson to convict and lay a heavy burden on my heart for lost souls. This message will change your life. We as bible beliving Christians have no excuse not to be Soulwinners. If you see someone drowning in a pool, would you walk by without throwing them a life line? Then why do we walk by a lost world (knowing they are on their way to Hell) on a daily basis without telling them about Jesus Christ.Be warned, this message will Convict your heart.Read Ezk 33:7-9, Isa 52:7-8,Rom 10:14-15.I pray that each person who hears this message,that God will put a burden for lost souls on each persons heart.May we go into all the world and preach the Gospel to a lost and dying world. If your reading this message and you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal savior,please pray this prayer from your heart and mean it.Lord Jesus, I know I have sinned. I am sorry.I believe that you were buried, and raised from the dead that I might have eternal life.Please come into my heart and save me now. In Jesus name. Amen.If you just prayed that prayer and meant it, you have just begun a new life in Jesus.I would love to hear from you, I can be reached melde1@yahoo.com

Sermon10/14/05 11:29 PM
Linda Robey from Mississippi  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
Great sermon!!! Rev Mark Robinson's explanation of Replacement Theology is very biblically sound. He makes it clear that God is not finished with the nation of Israel and that the church is not "spiritual Israel". Replacement theology is a breeding ground for theological anti-semetism. God bless you, Mark Robinson. I am a born again, blood washed Jewish believer in the Messiah Jesus (March 1, 1974)

Sermon10/12/05 1:55 AM
Laura from AZ
(Sermon no longer available)
This is a wonderful story. It is well worth listening to.

Sermon4/23/05 1:52 PM
Rev. David Mook from Phoenix, Arizona  Contact via email
“ Incisive Preaching ”
Pastor Chesko provides a view of the papacy from one who has seen from the inside the belly of the beast. As one converted out of Romanism in his adult years, he rejects the weak-kneed avoidance of controversy with Rome that marks so many evangelicals today. This message is remarkable for its use of Scripture and its documentation with quote after quote from the late pope himself. It is well worth the time to listen to it in its entirety. We thank God that there are still those willing to expose the horror of the false religion of Romanism, and to proclaim against it the glad tidings of the Gospel of grace.

Product4/19/05 4:52 PM
Michael Nathan from Northridge, CA  Contact via email
(Product no longer available)
“ Great Book! ”
Having come out of a church which taught the Preterist error I found this book extremely informative. It gives a biblically based understanding of this false doctrine and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in this topic.

Sermon1/4/05 11:53 AM
R. Wiesinger from Seattle, WA  Contact via email
(Sermon no longer available)
Wow! Rev. Robinson offers a fascinating testimony. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bless and work through Rev. Mark to lead many -both Jews and goyim- to salvation in Messiah Yeshua.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Dr. Stephen Kim
Blasphemy Against The Holy..

Mark 3:20-35
Mustard Seed Church

Hourly: Should we kill Muslims?
Dr. David P Murray