Cherith Baptist Church | SermonAudio

www.cherithbaptist.com
Cherith Baptist Church
168 County Road 240
Wedowee, AL 36278
MyChurch: 52561 | Set
Cecelia from TX
This is so revealing until I cannot contain its effect on my soul. Your exhortation is to be known to the churches lacking...
Barrett Holloway | Psalm 138:2

Sermon1/12/2021 10:49 AM
Stephanie from AZ  Find all comments by Stephanie
The Two Witnesses Are Dead #2
Barrett Holloway
comments
“ Heaven Sent Sermon! ”
Thank you so much for making clear again who the Harlot and the Beast are. Few realize the utter impact of the Church marrying the World's system. We continue to embrace systems or programs from men, whose true motives we know not, on how to make the church and Christians function successfully in this world's system. We fail to buy wisdom from God who alone is wise. The church, which God purchased with his own blood, is built on love alone. Love that gives up claims of self-preservation. The Beast is truly riding on the Harlot. We must make all effort to hear what God alone has to say about his people. Thank you for this wonderful sermon that is filled with insight.

Sermon1/7/2021 12:31 PM
Stephanie from TX  Find all comments by Stephanie
Little Chambers
“ God Fearing Sermon! ”
America sits in darkness. What about professing Christians? How many has God given up because what they knew of God, they did not glorify him as God … It is beneficial to have a healthy fear of God and to fellowship with others that fear him. Thank you again for not fearing man. Your messages truly sets the captive free from things not even known to him.

Sermon1/5/2021 12:28 PM
Stephanie from TX  Find all comments by Stephanie
The Reality Of A Mystical Presence
“ Necessary Sermon! ”
Really great to have such thorough explanation on why man cannot prove God. One would have to be greater than God himself to convince a creature that He is. It a total waste of time to throw precious meat to swine. He'll vomit it up in his sinful pride. 1 Corinthians 14:24-25 is worth praying and meditating over for future encounters with those who want to pretend that there is no one greater than himself. What dillusion! Thank you for hammering another nail into what man is trying hard to demolish. Truth.

Sermon1/4/2021 1:57 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
I Am Alive For Evermore
Barrett Holloway
Praise be to our great God that we who were once dead are now alive also. but in Christ. He lives. He lives. Thank you again Pastor Barrett Holloway.

Sermon1/3/2021 3:12 PM
Stephanie from AZ  Find all comments by Stephanie
The Voice Of God In Creation #1
“ First Words! ”
Pastor Holloway continues to speak from God's heart. I thank God and am greatly appreciative of the fact that if you start in the beginning with God, then man has no time to establish his own traditions. E.g. Pastor Holloway is not bringing to the hearers traditions of man. He starts with God and ends with the work God has done, is doing, and will do in order to fulfill his plan laid out by him from the beginning to end; in the world, the church, his redeemed ones, and what is stored up for the wicked. Thank you pastor Holloway for caring for the souls of men. Glory, honor, power, and praise unto him that is seated on the throne. Listeners, please pray for this man of God. You'll be the better for it.

Sermon1/3/2021 11:17 AM
Stephanie from AZ  Find all comments by Stephanie
“ Humbling Sermon! ”
A most powerful sermon. This piece of man's art of God in flesh is heretical and idolatrous. The picture interferes with our effort to approach Christ in his glory as portrayed in Rev. 1:13-5. Only a wicked fallen creature would put such in our viewing. It has infected and damaged true worship. Are there any that fall as "one dead" when he is exalted in our midst? Receiving the revelation that God gives about his Son in his glory leaves one helpless and without strength. We have no strength to rise on our own. The resurrection power of God is experienced so that we continue in the strength of the Lord. Pastor Holloway your sermons unite our hearts with the living Saviour and I want to thank God for giving you to me. Your are a gift to the Bride, the Body of Christ. May many others be raised up to preach Christ, him crucified, and glorified. I want to encourage all who take the time to listen (increase the speed), to pray fervently for this man of God. It is hard to find a man after God's heart today. Please pray for Pastor Holloway. He has become my friend although I've not met him face to face. Because he love our Lord, he cares for the souls of men. Necessity is laid upon him.

Sermon1/2/2021 12:55 PM
Stephanie from AZ  Find all comments by Stephanie
Worthy Is The Lamb
Barrett Holloway
Yes. He is truly, truly worthy. Thank you again for such a reassuring and edifying message. I am always blessed and urged to keep on believing. May God bless you, bless you, bless you and the hearers of the Word of God.

Sermon1/2/2021 10:12 AM
Nete from MD  Find all comments by Nete
“ Alarming! ”
But unto the wicked God saith, “What have you to do to declare my statutes, or that you shouldest take my covenant in your mouth? Seeing you hate instruction, and cast my words behind thee (Psalm 50:16,17)? It seems as though they who hate God are the ones who leave the assemblies with vessels that are empty and they don’t know the difference, being professors only. Is it that professors embrace smooth preaching that appeals to the natural inclinations? May God deliver me who am sometimes seeking to gain materially as the preaching draws my attention to the perishable. Thank you again pastor Holloway. May God bless you REAL BIG.

Sermon1/1/2021 10:24 AM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Thank you again pastor.

Sermon12/31/2020 10:04 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Tell Me Thy Name
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
It’s only when God brings us to the end of ourselves we realize that he is all sufficient. He starts his work and he will finish it. Thank you man of God.

Sermon12/30/2020 9:56 AM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
A Stumblingstone & Rock Of Offence
“ Incredible Sermon! ”
There’s so much richness in this message.It is humbling. It generates Thanksgiving and praise to our great Gid and Saviour. Thank you for offending my flesh; my natural way of viewing the word of truth. There is no salvation apart from the cross and salvation is about the glory of God John 17:3, the Lordship of Christ and then it is about our salvation. Thank you again Pastor Holloway. God bless you and bless the hearers of this message.

Sermon12/29/2020 11:24 PM
Nete from MD  Find all comments by Nete
Wrong Methods & Wrong Message
comments
Your clarification on how the word world is used is much appreciated. I didn’t realize it had so many different usages and it all makes sense. Thank you for your efforts And making things easily understood. Hey God bless you.

Sermon12/29/2020 8:33 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
He Was Made In The Likeness Of Men
Barrett Holloway
So glad that God led me to this preacher of the word of God.

Sermon12/29/2020 11:01 AM
Stephanie from TX  Find all comments by Stephanie
Wrong Methods & Wrong Message
Barrett Holloway
comments
“ Alarming! ”
I have been crying all morning because of this message as if I am in mourning. I can't quite understand why. I'm just sorrowing as I am listening. Please pray for me. May God deliver us from the doctrinal error, heresy, and traditions of man. May God bless you pastor Holloway. May others lean their tents on the pillars of truth as you've done and are doing. God bless you Barrett Holloway. Listeners, I beseech you to pray for this man of God.

Sermon12/28/2020 9:33 AM
Nete from MD  Find all comments by Nete
He Offered One Sacrifice
Barrett Holloway
comments
“ Great Treasure! ”
Thank you heavenly Father for opening the ears of those yearning for Christ's presence, and being assured that you are speaking through a messenger of truth. Pastor God sent you to me. May he bless you above you could ever imagine in this life. All listeners, please pray for this man of God. Pray that others will be raised up to preach what God has said and is saying.

Sermon12/27/2020 11:37 PM
Yolanda from Arizona  Find all comments by Yolanda
Arise, Let Us Go Hence
Barrett Holloway
“ Another Great Sermon! ”
Thank you Pastor Holloway for this much needed and encouraging sermon.

Sermon12/27/2020 12:25 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
I Sought Him #3
“ Comforting Sermon ”
I found this sermon to be effective in convincing me that all the work in pleasing God has been done. I can lay all my efforts aside and grow in grace and in the knowledge of the one who died for me. I will continue to follow him. Thank you. May God bless you.

Sermon12/27/2020 10:43 AM
Stephanie from TX  Find all comments by Stephanie
I Sought Him #2
Barrett Holloway
comments
“ A Treasure ”
Thanks be to our great God who stirs our hearts to seek the Lord. It is true "Christianity is all about seeking Him." Nothing more. Nothing less. Paul said, "Necessity is laid upon me ..." Necessity is laid upon me to seek the one who sought me. Your sermons stir the hearts like I've never experienced before and I hope everyone listening to your sermons will take heed. My prayer is that others will be raised up in this day to carry truth to the nations. God bless you pastor Holloway. God bless you above how he has bless my soul.

Sermon12/26/2020 9:59 AM
Stephanie from TX  Find all comments by Stephanie
Bring My People Out #1
Barrett Holloway
“ Needful and Nourishing ”
I believe that God has raised you up to bring His people out of whatever state they are in outside of His Son, Jesus Christ. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved(Acts 4:12). His sheep hear his voice. My sincere prayer is that you live beyond my years to bring out those trapped in religion.These sermons have nourishment for living souls of men and cause us to grow in the grace and knowledge of him who saved us. #religion #Christianity May God raise up many others to carry your mantle. God bless you Barrett Holloway

Sermon12/25/2020 10:30 AM
Stephanie from TX  Find all comments by Stephanie
I Sought Him #1
Barrett Holloway
comments
“ Stirring Sermon! ”
So true that many don't realize that God is not in their midsts. Even though we know the Lord has told us "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrews 13:5), the dry places can be terrifying. Yes, that feeling and that thought of him not communing daily with your soul is quite unsettling. God bless you Barrett Holloway. May God be gracious in raising up another to carry your mantle.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Ballyclare, Doagh, United Kingdom
Ballyclare & Doagh Free Church (Cont)

Play! | More