Central Grace Church | SermonAudio

540-493-7090
Central Baptist Church
3596 Franklin Street
Rocky Mount, Virginia, 24151
MyChurch: centralatrockymt | Set
Darrell Powell from Rocky Mount Va
Most excellent. Set my mind at peace.
Paul Mahan | The Saint's Safety

Sermon8/24/16 2:51 AM
comments
Thank You Brother Paul - As I listened to this Great Sermon I was thinking of how my sins roar about me all day long and weary me. I think of standing before the Lord on that Great Day and all I picture is me wanting to hide somewhere because I know my sins are great, but Praise God - His Mercy and Grace are Greater than all my sins. His Mercy and His Grace, through the Lord Jesus Christ, has blotted out all my transgressions and He does not remember and will not remember my sins on that Great Day. How can I restrain my praise. To God Be The Glory!

Sermon6/3/16 2:38 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
Fear God, Not Terrorists
comments
Amen! Needed to hear this, bless you!

Sermon4/11/16 5:25 PM
tim burnett from jacumba hot springs ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by tim burnett
The Lord Over Devils
“ Great teaching ”
Thank you Paul Some great insights and further teachings of the Gospel I learned much in this message

Sermon3/4/16 4:26 AM
Leaven
Paul Mahan
Thank Brother Paul for this encouraging sermon. The Word of God never fails to do the purpose God sent it to do - 2 Corinthians 2:15-17 "15For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: 16To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? 17For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Sermon2/15/16 4:30 PM
Burial Of A Beloved Wife
Paul Mahan
Thank You Brother Paul for the comfort this sermon has brought. God's Elect need not worry when God calls us to Him, but as Christian and Hopeful encountered the River of Death in different ways, so I suppose will all of God's Elect. Be of good Hope and remember Hopeful's encouragement ""Be of good cheer, my brother; I feel the bottom, and it is good." And it will be good to be with the LORD for all eternity at complete rest and joy with Him and all of His.

Sermon2/9/16 3:38 PM
Mustard Seed
Paul Mahan
Thank you Brother Paul for bringing the Word of Comfort to a needy sinner. 1John 3:2(KJV)"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." Job 19:25-26 (KJV)"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:" Revelation 22:20-21 "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."

Sermon1/31/16 11:39 AM
All Hail!
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul, Thank You for this encouraging Word. In a World so full of sadness, Joy is only found in God's Word - God's Truth and it being preached to those who need it's Light and Comfort. Thanks be to God for His ministers who Comfort His People.

Sermon1/30/16 3:18 AM
tim burnet from jacumba hot springs ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by tim burnet
The Plain Truth
“ Amazing ”
May God give me and you ears to hear this message

Sermon1/24/16 1:12 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Brother Paul, Thank You so much for this sermon. Psalm 147 is a very encouraging psalm for God's people. It reminds us of His Power and Glory, of His Mercy and Goodness, of His dealings with His Elect. Praise the LORD!

Sermon1/16/16 4:09 PM
tim burnett from Jacumba Hot Springs California  Contact via emailFind all comments by tim burnett
Trials and Patience
Paul Mahan
“ Doctrine experience and practicality ”
Man that I could get some wisdom and patience which would bring about some maturity in my walk in our walk with Christ

Sermon1/11/16 3:53 PM
His Oath & Covenant
Paul Mahan
Brother Paul - Thank You so much for the Truths of God and His Word. Comfort he My people. God's Truth does comfort - We have this hope - the Lord Jesus Christ and rest in Him and Him alone.

Sermon1/5/16 2:18 PM
Old Song, New Song
Paul Mahan
Thank You Brother Paul for preaching God's Wonderful Truth - the law show us "the exceeding sinfulness of our sin" and the Gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST shows us "For He hath made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him." Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift of the LORD JESUS CHRIST Who has REDEEMED ME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB and WORTHY IS HE. Amen.

Sermon12/16/15 3:18 PM
Mike Smith from Jamul, CA  Find all comments by Mike Smith
“ Very timely message. ”
This message was a blessing to me, thank you brother. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but the unbelieving world is filled with confusion.

Sermon12/13/15 8:29 AM
Ty Hardin Pettry from Statesville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ty Hardin Pettry
Tulip
Paul Mahan
These great truths cause my heart to rejoice in our great God and Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. Wonderful worship grows from these truths, there is no true worship without it.

Sermon12/8/15 4:44 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Thank You Thank You Thank You, Brother Paul - what a rich feast you have laid before us in this Word. I love hearing of Christ in the Old Testament - He is there. You have shown The Word - The Gospel and a Sinner Saved By Grace through Abraham, Sarah, & Issac. This was indeed a feast and makes me long for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Continue through God's Word to keep us longing for the One Who loved us and washed us from our sin in His Own Blood.

Sermon12/6/15 5:03 AM
Christmas
Paul Mahan
Thank you Brother Paul - Yes, we should rejoice for "Unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given..." I love Isaiah 9:2 "The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined." Glory to God in the Highest for He has sent His Son to save His elect from their sin. We will rejoice and not be silent.

Sermon12/2/15 1:05 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Thank you Brother Paul for bringing to light our weaknesses of unbelief, as Abraham was, and then we revel in the Glory of Christ's Righteousness imputed to us, so God's sees not our sin ("cast into the depths of the sea, never to be remembered anymore")but He sees the Lord Jesus Christ's righteousness and His alone.

Sermon11/29/15 8:07 AM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Wonderful sermon, Brother Paul. The Lord Jesus Christ is High and Lifted up. Thank You, Lord, for Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

Sermon11/27/15 5:33 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Excellent message, Brother Paul. Thank you for the richness of it. A comfort and warning for the Child of God and a warning for the "religious" who don self-righteousness as their covering and yet are still naked. Thanks be to God for His Son, the LORD JESUS CHRIST, Who is our Righteousness.

Sermon11/23/15 3:15 PM
These Three Men
Paul Mahan
Thank you Brother Paul for another great message - Noah, Daniel, & Job represented the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank for lifting up Christ and not man. Thank You for preaching God's Truth - there is a remnant - The LORD bless You.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

#36 Predestined & Foreordained

Bible Readings by Dr. Jim

Chris Hand
Deadly Pride

The Life of David
Crich Baptist Church

Dr. James White
ADE is Real Threat in COVID..

Christian Answers of Austin