HeartCry Missionary Society | SermonAudio

Radford, VA 24141
HeartCry Missionary Society
PO Box 3506
Radford, VA 24143-3506
MyChurch: heartcry | Set
Rose and George Fenton from South England
Thank you, dear brother Paul, for your encouragement, so needed at this time. Thank you for your faithfulness. God richly...

Sermon1/15/2020 12:09 AM
Jose Medina from Seattle  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jose Medina
Die to Self
comments
Just what I needed to know

Sermon12/25/19 2:36 AM
anton from 9 dorcas lane taylors hill  Contact via emailFind all comments by anton
Die to Self
comments
i loved it and it was the best i think u should do more sermons on how to die to self and pick up your cross and follow JESUS.

Sermon11/12/19 1:21 PM
Len Qualls - a nobody. from S GA.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Len Qualls - a nobody.
The Coming of the Lord
“ Not in that realm.. ”
Thank you Paul. Those of us who are not in the realm of which you speak, are of a contrite heart. Yes, it does pain us believers that we don't love God as we should. But praise Him, that but by grace, He does not require a certain measure of love from His sheep. He is within us and he carries us, His rebelious bride, over the threshold to glory by the saving power of the gospel and His Spirit. I give you Isaiah 57:15

Sermon10/29/19 7:52 AM
Cheryl Gorrian from New Jersey, U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cheryl Gorrian
Love Not The World
“ I enjoyed this. ”
I was looking for a sermon clip that represented how I was feeling this morning, and this was it! My dog came in to wake me up at 6:30 am on a Tuesday morning, completely excited. He was jumping on me, dancing around, and acting as if he hadn't seen me in a week. I found myself saying, " Yes, it's Tuesday! Happy Tuesday. You know, we only get one Tuesday a week". You know, being silly the way dog's can make you behave. This verse popped into my head, " This is the day the Lord hath made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it". And I thought, why shouldn't I rejoice that it's Tuesday? God gave us this Tuesday. My dog has the right 💡. I'm the one that's wrong. We should enjoy all of the gifts God gives us. This sermon clip is a good reminder.

Sermon9/5/19 10:00 AM
Simple  Find all comments by Simple
Loving God
Paul Washer
Yes! We glorify our LORD on Calvory (Luke9:23) more than on the mountain where we see HIS glory(Luke 9:28~26). Just believe, and out of faith we obey HIM.Then,sooner or later HE will let us see HIS glory(John 11:40), for all things work together for good to them that love HIM(Room8:28).Love can not grow in us without faith in HIM.Believe! Trust and obey!

Sermon8/23/19 12:45 AM
Piet goosen from South africa  Find all comments by Piet goosen
Romans 3
Paul Washer
I'm humbled great is our GOD

Sermon8/18/19 9:30 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
What a Man is Not
Paul Washer
comments
“ Hitting the nail on its head ”
This address identifies the root causes at the heart of the Western church's banckrupt. Many thanks

Sermon8/4/19 10:18 PM
Jude Newman from Wynnum Qld.  Find all comments by Jude Newman
Q&A in Australia
Paul Washer
Wow! What a blessing it was to listen to this Q&A.I love the kindness, wisdom and love shown by Paul here. It has reminded me once again how our Father changes hearts for His kingdom, and I pray lots of young people will hear this and heed the Biblical advice given, and grow into true people of God who will turn the world upside down preaching Christ. Thank you and blessings to and your family Paul.

Sermon7/20/19 3:03 PM
c2nyyb from Madison msHhixHhixlc87  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by c2nyyb
comments

Sermon6/24/19 1:30 PM
Jay Rivero from Pittsburgh  Find all comments by Jay Rivero
Q&A - Students
Paul Washer
Excellent illustrations of repentance and faith. Excellent and clear gospel presentation. Overall very good and profitable message.

Sermon3/4/19 3:10 PM
James Martin from United States  Protected NameFind all comments by James Martin
Great Problems in Missions
Paul Washer
What will the King do when he returns? He will kill you. Wow! So powerful.

Sermon3/1/19 9:04 AM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
God Is Working in Africa
Paul Washer
Praise the Lord! He is building His church!

Sermon2/11/19 1:38 PM
How I Raise My Family
Paul Washer
This was very helpful! Live the word at all times. Amen!

Sermon12/10/18 1:29 PM
Jennifer Cortez from Philippines  Find all comments by Jennifer Cortez
comments
“ '' ”
Thank you for the update, Bro Paul. I listen repeatedly to your preachings and I am thankful to God for revealing His truths through you. Get well soon. Praying for your quick recovery.

Sermon9/28/18 9:35 AM
Isaac from Uganda  Contact via emailFind all comments by Isaac
What a Man is Not
comments
What a sermon! Very young man should listen to these powerful words.

Sermon9/10/18 11:26 PM
Carol Jordan from SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carol Jordan
comments
“ ”
Thank you so much for The update. I am praying for your health And your studies. You have taught me so much. I will be eternally grateful to you for your strong teaching! I love it.

Sermon8/14/18 6:24 AM
Okie from Ok  Find all comments by Okie
comments
“ Praying for you ”
Thankful for the update. Praying God will restore your health and have you preach many, many more years; and be a husband to your wife and a father to your children. Thank you for your service to God and faithful preaching of the true gospel.

Sermon7/12/18 2:08 PM
Natalie Garner from Pennsylvania  Find all comments by Natalie Garner
A Charge To Married Men
“ Desperately Needed! ”
Thank you Paul Washer. I so appreciate the clarity that the Lord has given you on this matter. All people will benefit from hearing this. It is convicting as well as healing!

Sermon7/10/18 6:12 PM
L.T. Valance from United States  Find all comments by L.T. Valance
“ Not A Clear Cut Solution ”
I grew up in the courtship/betrothal culture, and while there were many marriages in the culture that appear to have been successful, there are just as many that have failed. People are sinful. A courtship will not make the marriage any better if someone in the relationship is in rebellion to God. I've also witnessed people who approached their relationship through a dating method, and they are in some of the most Godly marriages I have ever seen. Courtship may sound more Godly, but it's failure rate seems to be the same as the dating culture. Just as many courtship-started marriages of my generation have fallen apart as the secular culture's. This seems to tell me that this is a heart issue and not so much a methodology issue. Courtship also allows the parents of the young couple to be even more domineering, and it can cause the couple to have trouble leaving and cleaving since their parents still exercise a lot of control. God can use a variety of methods to bring people together, and to call one way "biblical" is toying with legalism. Anyway, these are my thoughts as someone who has walked this road and taking some bumps along the way.

Sermon6/29/18 1:49 AM
Szilard Kui from Arad, Romania  Contact via emailFind all comments by Szilard Kui
Catechism Part 2
comments
What an amazing Gospel! What an amazing Christ! And it's all ours. SDG!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Rev. Audred Spriensma
I Am Your God

Genesis 17:7
Radio Broadcast
Reformed Witness Hour

7 Things Not in Heaven
Dr. Curt D. Daniel

Ian Macleod
The Shepherd as Provider

Psalm 23
Free Reformed Church

Theology- How Deep Will You Go?

The Bible has power and truth like no other book. Would you like to really dig in?

Theological Lessons for Every Believer

God gave the depths of his Word for all bel­iev­ers! Let's go deep

Sermon: #17a Lincoln & Andrew Johnson