Live Webcasts

Radford, VA 24141
HeartCry Missionary Society
PO Box 3506
Radford, VA 24143-3506
MyChurch: heartcry | Set
Donald from Ohio
I always need plowed up and Paul does a great job doing it.
Paul Washer | Discipleship

Sermon4/12/11 11:13 AM
Mario Manuel Munoz Castro from Chile  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mario Manuel Munoz Castro
Blessed Justification
Paul Washer
comments
“ Great words ”
Dear brother the good Lord Jesus Crist keep blessing you and his grace and mercy be upon you and your family

Sermon4/12/11 5:57 AM
Rebecca from Singapore  Find all comments by Rebecca
Missions
Paul Washer
comments
Its always good to hear Brother Paul preach! Such passion for Christ! Such passion for lost souls! Such passion for the Gospel! Its infectious!

Sermon4/10/11 11:44 AM
William and Suzan from Olympia, WA  Find all comments by William and Suzan
comments
“ blessed ”
You words bless our hearts and encourage us. We are so grateful for your ministry.

Sermon4/8/11 3:28 PM
Joseph Dindinger from Austin, TX  Find all comments by Joseph Dindinger
The Problem of a Good God
Paul Washer
comments
The audio on a couple of the latest of Paul's sermons is so low, it cannot be heard.

Sermon3/31/11 9:31 PM
Jason from Houston  Find all comments by Jason
comments
Thanks Paul. I dropped to my knees after hearing this. God continues to speak to me through your preaching.

Sermon3/27/11 6:26 PM
man alone  Find all comments by man alone
comments
“ Relevant! ”
Note the number of heavy downloads of this message. It must be admitted that this subject is foremost on the minds of many. "It is not good for man to be alone", yet we are not to compromise in finding someone "suitable" for marriage. Apparently, there are many that desire to part with worldly methods of dating, yet it is extremely difficult to find *serious minded Christians* to court, beyond the numerous empty professors on so-called "Christian Dating sites" (don't bother trying)! Where can we meet other sincere Christians to court? The best would obviously be a church, but even there is shallow profession and *alot of worldliness*, despite even reformed orthodoxy. It is better to remain alone, then marry the wrong person. In Luke 14 Jesus makes it plain that not even a wife or husband should get in the way of being a *real disciple* of Christ, and so those with any principles continue alone, because they cannot find anyone "suitable" to walk with. "Can two walk together lest they be agreed?" No, the marriage will not last if one is serious and despises the world, and the other is worldly with a Christian profession. One should not presume that church members are necessarily suitable, a mistake many have experienced, but no pastors speak about.

Sermon3/27/11 9:11 AM
Joshua from Florida  Find all comments by Joshua
comments
This is what I needed , me & girlfriend will def be tuning in again for this .

Sermon3/1/11 2:15 AM
will from Compton  Find all comments by will
comments
Great teaching.I 've been asking the LORD to show me how to love my wife like he loves his church, Jesus spoke to me through this sermon.

Sermon2/23/11 9:27 AM
Alexis from Singapore  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alexis
Catechism Part 2
Paul Washer
comments
Dear Brother Paul, May I know if there are other notes/transcripts of the Children's Cathechism Teaching Series? I believe it will help a great deal when I teach/instruct my children. I'm a mother of 3. My husband is yet to submit himself to Christ. Your sermons/teachings are very encouraging. I cannot tell you how much thankful I am to God for you and for the work you are doing for the body of Christ. Though I do not know you personally and you are a thousand miles away from where I am, I am grateful for brothers and sisters like you who press on passionately for Christ regardless of the cost. Praise God for you and your ministry!

Sermon2/22/11 12:19 PM
Mairene Hernadez from San Diego CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mairene Hernadez
comments
I have never seen or heard the gospel preached like this in my life. I am glad that i heard this. I am 22 years old, and now so much more makes sense. This message truly has the power to transform someone like it just did me. I don't know if Paul Washer woke up that morning thinking how much his message would mean to people over the world, all of the people that would be listening in. If i ever met Paul Washer, i would kiss his hands. God Bless him! Glory to God.

Sermon2/20/11 10:23 PM
sin uthi from Cambodia  Contact via emailFind all comments by sin uthi
What is Christmas About?
Paul Washer
The Gospel is the word of God. The Bible is the Word of God. Thanks You

Sermon2/1/11 4:42 PM
Mandy Mom from Houston, TX  Find all comments by Mandy Mom
comments
Amazing. THIS is the gospel. THIS is the truth. It's offensive, and difficult, and painful. But its true.

Sermon1/28/11 11:38 AM
James Colby from San Diego, CA  Find all comments by James Colby
What is the Gospel?
Paul Washer
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
If every preacher in America preached like this, there would be revival. Paul Washer's preaching has been a blessings to me, stirring an inferno in me for the True Gospel.

Sermon1/28/11 9:08 AM
ANURAG from INDIA  Contact via emailFind all comments by ANURAG
I'M 20 N I THANK U VERY VERY MUCH PASTOR PAUL WASHER FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERMONS THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD......PRAISE JESUS FOR SPEAKING THROUGH HIS SERVANT:)

Sermon1/22/11 9:11 AM
a missionary from Mexico  Find all comments by a missionary
THis was directly sent to me by God. Thank you so much for allowing God to teach me this truth through you. There is so much confusion about worship today. This is the heart of worship....the beautiful example of the magi. God Bless.

Sermon1/19/11 8:12 PM
Chris in Vancouver from Vancouver BC  Find all comments by Chris in Vancouver
comments
“ Thanks Julie! ”
Thanks Julie!

Sermon1/19/11 1:29 AM
The Kiddu from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Kiddu
comments
“ Paul Washer is No Fun ”
This guy, he has to always close out his messages with a truth that we (Christians) can't resist. A truth that we (Christians) cannot deny. God called on Mr. Washer to preach to unbelievers for a time in his life. But now God is calling on him to preach to the "Christians", still the unbelievers if you ask me. If you fear hell because it's fire/pain... then you never knew the gospel. We (Christians) are to fear hell because it is seperation from God. As Mr. Washer clearly preaches in this sermon... even Jesus feared it. Even the Son of God feared seperation from God. I've known it but I've never seen it preached so clearly. God bless the gospel and the vessel that God has chosen to deliver it, Paul Washer.

Sermon1/16/11 5:57 AM
hombo from india  Find all comments by hombo
comments
I never really understood why jesus died untill I heard this message.my life is changed now.may God continue to use you for His glory brother paul

Sermon1/14/11 11:00 PM
Julie LeBlanc  Find all comments by Julie LeBlanc
comments
“ Video series ”
http://www.youtube.com/user/PropheticVindicator#p/p There is a video of this sermon. Go to the youtube site above and look in the "playlist". There are a total of 9 videos covering the 2 days. It's titled "The Depth of the Gospel"

Sermon1/13/11 4:50 PM
Chris in Vancouver from Vancouver  Contact via emailFind all comments by Chris in Vancouver
comments
“ Denise ”
@Denise, thank you for that insight! I wish there was a video of the sermon. Ok, back to work.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Various Speakers
Translating the Word of God

An introduction to TBS
Teaching
Trinitarian Bible Society

Hourly:
Fall of the Gods
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
Second Presbyterian Church

Community Demographic Report ($175)

Gain val­uable ins­ights to help your Church serve the comm­un­ity God has placed you in.

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Living Without God