The best contemporary book explaining the foundations of Calvinism and God's sovereignty as revealed in Scripture. It is like a key that, by God's grace, opens the door of understanding to some of the most blessed truths in the Bible. From the myriad of testimonies that we have heard concerning how God has used this book, it is likely the best book to give to those whom you want to introduce to Calvinism.
1. God's Sovereignty Defined
2. The Sovereignty Of God In Creation
3. Sovereignty Of God In Administration
4. The Sovereignty Of God In Salvation
5. The Sovereignty Of God In Reprobation
6. The Sovereignty Of God In Operation
7. God's Sovereignty & The Human Will
8. Sovereignty & Human Responsibility
9. God's Sovereignty & Prayer
10. Our Attitude Toward His Sovereignty
11. Difficulties And Objections
12. The Value Of This Doctrine Conclusion & Appendices
More free online resources on this topic are at the 'Outside Web Link' below.
Arthur W. Pink (1886-1952) was born in Great Britain and immigrated to the U.S. to study at Moody Bible Institute. He pastored churches in Colorado, California, Kentucky, and South Carolina before becoming an itinerant Bible teacher in 1919. He returned to his native land in...