While seven billion people are getting the mRNA shot, is it still okay to claim a little Romans 14 Christian liberty on health issues? While the main-stream media and the powers that be are full court press on getting everybody shot up, is there any room for dissent or discussion left on this? And should you quit your job if the shot was mandated? These questions are hard on the minds of Christians and liberty-lovers now. Here's a careful, biblically-argued case for liberty.
Great Sermon! This is a great time to come together as Christians and help each other out. We need to think Biblically.
1. We could stop supporting huge corporations and start supporting small local businesses that do not tyrannize us, even if it means paying a little more.
2. We can grow or learn how to grow food and be less dependent on the worldâ€™s systems.
3. We could open up the church to those that lose their jobs because of their refusal to get the shot.
4. If we get laser focused on what a need verses a want is, we will have more to help the people that are going to lose their jobs. We could give up things like vacations, costly entertainment, eating out, etc. This would allow us to have more to help our brothers and sisters in Christ so they can leave a job if they do not want to take an experimental shot (one that uses aborted fetal cells to create which is the sin of murder). It would be best if we could do it in a way that they still have to work for the money.
5. We must repent of seeing the medical community as our God, and start seeking the Lord.
6. Most importantly we must be on our knees seeking the Lordâ€™s wisdom and protection.
Kevin Swanson has served as elder and pastor of Reformation Church, OPC since its inception. Kevin was raised on the mission field in Japan in the 1960's and 1970's. Together with his wife Brenda, they are bringing up five children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord....