When Jesus went off by himself and prayed all night, have you ever wondered what he said all those hours? When you pray for someone to be healed, you say, "God, please heal him," then what? When you really want to pray hard and long about something, what do you say?
Lost in Prayer Book: https://drichardferguson.com/books/lost-in-prayer
13 WAYS TO PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER
1) Ro 10:1 - Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God is that they may be saved.
2) Eph 1:16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you
3) 17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
4) 18 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you,
5) 18 [that you may know] the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints
6) 19 [that you may know] his incomparably great power for us who believe.
7) Eph 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
8) 17 [that he might strengthen you] so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
9) And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
10) 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-
11) that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
12) 2Th 1:11 With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling,
13) and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours