Abortion is real and is happening all across our country and world. God spoke of life stating that before people were conceived, He knew us. It is unkind and unloving when we do not tell people the truth. Forgiveness is received by people who have recognized they have done wrong. God offers forgivness to sinners. God sent His Son so that sinners would be forgiven. God is the one who gives life.
7 Statements on abortion, an outline of Pastor Woodâ€™s Bible study on abortion:
1) God is the giver of human life: (In scripture, conception, not birth, is referenced as the point at which God gives life) Gen 4:1, Gen 29:31, Gen 30:22-23, Ruth 4:13, Psalm 127:3, Exodus 21:22-24
2) God interacts with the unborn: Psalm 139:13-16, Psalm 51:5, Gal 1:15, Luke 1:15, Isaiah 44:1-2, Isaiah 49:1,5, Jeremiah 1:4-5, Isaiah 46:3-4, Judges 13:5-7, Gen 25:21-24, Hosea 12:3
3) God began His journey on earth as a Man at conception. This is the ultimate statement of when God views men as becoming human: Luke 1:31-46, Mat 1:20-21
4) God forbids the taking of innocent human life: Exodus 20:13, Gen 1:26, Gen 5:1-2, Deut 32:39-41, 1 Sam 2:6
5) What about the hard cases: Job 31:13-23, Exodus 4:11, 2 Cor 12:7-10, Jer 20:14-18, Job 3:3, John 8:19,41
6) Godâ€™s reaction to the shedding of innocent blood is wrath: Deut 27:25, 2 Kings 24:2-4, Psalm 106:38-45, Joel 3:19, Jonah 1:14
7) God demands that His people become involved in the fight against injustice, particularly the unjust taking of life: Eze 3:17-19, Pro 24:11-12, Mat 25:40, John 3:16-17, Titus 3:3-7, 1 John 1:9-10, Rom 5:6-8, 1 Tim 1:8-17
To receive the complete Bible study on abortion at no cost, please email us.
Pastor Jim Wood is passionate about sharing the gospel. He wrote his first sermon at nine, preached at fifteen and has been preaching and teaching the Bible, whenever possible, for forty years. Jim is founder and Executive Director of Wears Valley Ranch, a home and school for...