In one of the most compelling of Ken Ham's presentations, Christians' eyes will be opened to an exciting method of evangelism, based on the Bible, that can be used to reach people with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Be challenged concerning:
* The need for a different method of evangelizing in former Christian-influenced nations (like America and Britain).
* People's need to understand they are â€ślostâ€ť before they can understand they need to be saved.
* Western cultures have changed foundation from being like the â€śJewsâ€ť in Acts 2, to being like the â€śGreeksâ€ť in Acts 17â€”our methods of evangelism must change accordingly.
* Most of the church is so secularized in its thinking, that people don't know why evangelism does not work as effectively today as it did generations ago.
* The history of the world from Genesis, including the account of creation and the Fall, is essential in explaining the gospel to those who don't have such a foundation in their thinking.
Ken Ham is the founder, president and CEO of Answers in Genesis, the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter. Ken cofounded AiG in 1994 with the purpose of upholding the authority of the Bible from the very first verse. He gives faith-building talks to tens of thousands of...