In this program, Kevin Swanson takes a look at the 2008 presidential landscape, with special focus on Congressman Ron Paul. Ron Paul has been a staunch defender of many constitutional liberties for many years in the House of Representatives, but will he make the best president? What are his views on the issues? Find out more about the man that is such a liberty-loving lighting rod . . . for both sides of the aisle!
Great Sermon! 2012 Dr.Paul can win. Please educate yourself.
Laurie Kish (6/25/2008)
Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party Chuck Baldwin is what you all may be looking for http://www.baldwin2008.com
Go dly man of character. knows the issues.
from Trinity, FL
Ron Paul 2008 Ron Paul, without question, will best represent Christians' desire for integrity, decency, and thoughtful, prudent government. For the first time in a long time, we get to vote for someone who isn't lusting after power, privilege, and money. Ron Paul lives his faith everyday, quietly, with a humble demeanor toward others. Ron Paul is a professed born again Christian, who bears the fruit in his personal and public life. He is courageous and will uncompromisingly best represent Christian interests and values.
Rev. Joel Garrett (11/18/2007)
from Ashland, VA
I Support Ron Paul for President Ron Paul will eliminate:
1. Department of Education â€“ He would leave education up to the States.
2. Federal Reserve â€“ This Central Bank is neither â€śfederalâ€ť nor a â€śreserve.â€ť It is enriching the national and international banks, while we pay higher prices every year. He would abolish this institution once and for all. Many argue that this institution is the biggest scam pulled over the eyes of the American people, and the main cause of inflation in the U. S. economy.
3. CIA - A secretive organization that's allegedly been controlled by elitists and occultists for decades - without much Congressional oversight. Shouldn't intelligence be strictly a military issue any way?!
4. Medicaid/Medicare - Taking care of the people who are currently depending upon it, while working to end these programs altogether.
6. Social Security - Those who've paid into it over the years will get their money, but the new generation can opt out of the system - leave it altogether - with the goal of shutting down the program for good.
He will pull us OUT of the United Nations, the International Criminal Court (ICC), NAFTA, GATT, WTO, and CAFTA, hich are a threat to our independence as a nation. They transfer power from our government to unelected foreign elites.
About Ron Paul This program makes the point that we may have to wait to see how today's homeschooled generation governs tomorrow before we get godly leaders. And while I'm not saying Ron Paul is 'godly,' your radio listeners may be interested in this quote:
Ron Paul lives his family values. Unlike Christian "leaders" like prophecy guru Hal Lindsey, who is on his fourth wife, and adulterous Republican politicians like the thrice-married Newt Gingrich and Rudy Giuliani, Dr. Paul has been married to the same woman for fifty years, and has five children and seventeen grandchildren. He also opposes same-sex marriage, and has voted to prohibit federal funding for the joint adoption of a child between individuals who are not related by blood or marriage.
Source is http://www.lewrockwell.com/van ce/vance127.html
from St Louis MO
Go Ron Paul! Kevin's likes a lot of things about Ron Paul, but has his reservations about other things. Kevin's looking for a candidate with backbone that can stand up for principles. Ron Paul isn't out to flatter anyone, least of all himself, but he's got more backbone than all the other candidates laid end to end. He's not the Christian's perfect candidate, but he's almost ther and he's the only one that will restore Constitutional Government to the USA. All the rest on both parties are big government statests. Vote Ron Paul or you'll see almost everthing that hasn't been trashed yet, get trashed in the next 5 years. www.ronpaul2008.com
Kevin Swanson has served as elder and pastor of Reformation Church, OPC since its inception. Kevin was raised on the mission field in Japan in the 1960's and 1970's. Together with his wife Brenda, they are bringing up five children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord....