Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -16 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JOHN YURICH ”
Page 1 | Page 7 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item8/18/08 4:12 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
JP wrote:
It would have been better for a mill stone to be wrapped around his neck and thrown into the sea than for what awaits this man on judgment day. God have mercy upon his sin sick soul, for his daughter is dancing with the angels while his future is quite bleak.
Well if that man repents and receives Jesus as his Savior and Lord then he will not go to Hell but will go to Heaven.

News Item8/17/08 7:54 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
John, Catholic witch doctors have no power, [URL=http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/CHAOS5.HTM]]]Does God do Miracles Today?[/URL], which does a reasonably good job on miracles both the charismatic and Catholic variety, You really should listen to the sermon, [URL=http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=5504151546]]]The Doctrine of Apostates[/URL].
I never knew that there were any Catholic witch doctors. And the article clearly stated that Toguchi prayed to the Lord Jesus for healing along with praying to Father Damien for healing. But obviously it was the Lord Jesus who heard Toguchi's prayer and healed Toguchi. It was wrong of Toguchi to pray to the dead Father Damien for healing because the dead can not hear prayers and do not know what is going on down here on Earth. When I am sick I pray to the Lord Jesus for healing. I do not pray to the Virgin Mary and the Saints for healing or anything else. I totally repudiate praying to the Virgin Mary and the Saints.

News Item8/17/08 9:46 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
18
comments
enough already wrote:
John Y.- Is that honest? and you say you are a born again believer? Since when is deception acceptable to God? It doesn't matter how much money someone wants to donate, if that money is ill-gotten, then it is not acceptable in the eyes of a HOLY GOD. You fail to understand His Holiness, and you fail to understand we cannot condone any type of sin at any level or degree.
Is what honest? Not informing the minister of how much money is being put in the donation envelope? Do you inform your minister everytime that you put money in the donation envelope? I have never heard of anybody telling their pastor how much money they are putting in the donation envelope. And there have been other Baptists who have won the lottery and have put some of the winnings in their donation envelope and simply put it in the collection basket without informing their pastor that they are tithing money.

News Item8/17/08 7:33 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
Well that is a cleaver way to spread the word Of God.

News Item8/17/08 7:31 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
The girl's old man was obviously posessed by Satan. And the old man was simply following the dictates of the Koran which commands all Muslims to kill all Non Muslims.

News Item8/17/08 7:26 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
18
comments
The mistake that Powell made was to tell the minister that he was going to donate $600,000. Powell should have just made a check out for $600,000 and put it in the church donation envelope and put it in the collection basket.

News Item8/16/08 2:30 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
180
comments
Wayne wrote:
There can be no surprise by this finding! For the most part, White Evangelicals vote Republican due to the fact that the party is perceived as being the party that honors the things of God, has more morals, etc.
However, we know that isn't true! John McCain is no Christian! He doesn't profess to be, he is scared to say where he stands on Gay Marriage, and he is certainly no "Saint" due to his breaking up and destroying his family by chasing a young, rich, beer guzzling blonde name "Cindy."
Yet, some White Evangelicals believe that he is "honorable". What a sad state of affairs. What a complete joke!
Just because McCain has not yet been Baptized at that Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona does not mean that he is not a Born Again Christian. And McCain's wife was Baptized in 1991 at that Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona so that means that she is Born Again.

News Item8/16/08 2:00 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Well obviously it was the Lord Jesus and not Father Damien who cured Toguchi's cancer because it was the Lord Jesus who Toguchi prayed to first.

News Item8/12/08 10:58 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
82
comments
Amazed wrote:
Well, you didn't read the entire article very closely. I suggest you read it again.
It is you who has to read the entire article very closely because the very first sentence states that Williams recommitted the Anglican Communion to its orthodox position that homosexual practice is incompatible with Scripture. So according to the first sentence in the article Williams has changed his position 180 degrees from his previous position.

News Item8/11/08 8:06 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
[Removed by Moderator Gamma]

News Item8/11/08 7:56 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
82
comments
Well if Williams is now stating that homosexuality is against God then obviously he has changed his position 180 degrees.

News Item7/26/08 8:22 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Rev. Joel Garrett wrote:
It is right and good for the Royal Family to remain unequivocally UN-CATHOLIC. Remaining Roman Catholic means remaining loyal to the absolute monarch of Vatican City - the Pope - who is anti-christ; and who believes he holds authority over all the kings of the earth. That is pure rubbish, indeed!
That is totally false that Catholics are loyal to the Pope. I am a Catholic and I am not loyal to the Pope. I do not pay attention to anything that the Pope says. Where do you come up with this nonsense that the Pope claims to have authority over all churches, not just the Catholic Church? I do not believe that the Pope has authority over any other church but the Catholic Church. I believe that the Pope is just the earthly leader of the Catholic Church.

News Item7/23/08 5:26 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
22
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
No, John--[URL=http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=5504151546]]]The Doctrine of Apostates[/URL], is a sermon you should listen to, however if you want some short reading matter, [URL=http://www.johnankerberg.org/Articles/roman-catholicism/RC1299W2.htm]]]Is A Catholic Christian An Oxymoron?[/URL] or [URL=http://www.johnankerberg.org/Articles/roman-catholicism/RC0200W2.htm]]]Come out of the Catholic Church[/URL] or something a little longer, [URL=http://www.ihcc.org/images/booklets/pdf/L117.pdf]]]Reversing the Reformation[/URL].
Any person or church that doesn't hold fast to the following,
Individual repentance, one cannot be born a Christian.
It is Christ alone, no belief in works or membership in a particular human organization.
Grace alone, Christ's grace is completely sufficient for our salvation -- again no church can dole it out.
Faith alone, again, we cannot add to what God has given us, or Christ's sacrifice is meaningless.
For the Glory of God alone, no church or man can have God's glory.
Scripture alone, you should see enough examples of organizations that Christians would consider cults, because they have extra biblical authority.
...isn't Christian.
I hold fast to what you stated above.

Survey7/23/08 5:18 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2527
comments
DJC49:Yes I partake of Holy Communion with the other RCC congregants but I do not believe that the bread and wine are the actual Body And Blood Of Christ. I accept the Lutheran doctrine concerning Holy Communion. When I receive the bread and the cup of wine I do not say Amen or bow because that would be acknowledging the belief that the bread and wine are the actual Body And Blood Of Christ.

Mike-New York:Well if I attend and belong to the RCC then I am RC regardless if I do not believe all RCC doctrine and all parts to the Mass.


Survey7/23/08 2:22 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2527
comments
Dr. Phil wrote:
This is a fallacious question, because if one is born again he will not remain in false doctrine. The very fact that he is born again is because he has heard the truth which is not found in the Anti-christ.
Whether one "joins" a FPC is irrelevant, what is all in all is the truth.
Well if I have totally dispensed with the unscriptural RCC doctrines and the unscriptural parts to the Mass then I am not remaining in false doctrine after becoming Born Again. Well if joining a Fundamentalist Protestant Church is totally irrelevant to ones salvation then why do you guys keep stating that when one becomes Born Again that they have to leave the Roman Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church or Mainline Protestant Churches and join a Fundamentalist Protestant Church?

News Item7/23/08 2:11 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
22
comments
preacherjond. wrote:
Probably the same that it is with you who keeps insisting the same nonsense over and over that the RCC is a Christian church when it is not, and you telling the same old stories over and over again about how you reject the unscriptural parts of the mass, when in fact none of it is scriptural, falsely accusing us of saying that you must belong to a fundamental church to be saved when none of us have ever stated such, accusing us over and over of being off our rockers, etc. etc.
The doctrines of the Deity Of Christ and the Holy Trinity are the criteria for a Christian Church. If a church acknowledges the Deity of Christ and the Holy Trinity then it is a Christian Church. That is what the late Presbyterian minister D. James Kennedy stated. None of the Mass is scriptural? Are you stating that the readings from the Bible are not scriptural? And are you stating that the Lord's Prayer is not scriptural? And are you stating that the Apostles and Nicene Creeds are not scriptural? Well the statements "We acknowledge one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins" and "and I ask blessed Mary ever virgin and all the angels and Saints" from the Creeds are the only unscriptural parts to the Creeds. To be continued.

Survey7/22/08 5:09 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2527
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
John,
That is an outright lie!
I have never said that!
You need to repent of lying.
And you also need to repent of your disobedience to Jesus Christ, in staying in the False Roman Catholic Church.
I was not in the Roman Catholic Church when I was saved. I would have been disobedient to Christ is I had returned to it. If I had been saved while I was a practising Catholic I would have been disobedient to Christ to stay in it.
John 14
24 He who DOES NOT LOVE ME does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.
Yes or no? If an RC who becomes Born Again remains in the RCC and does not join a Fundamentalist Protestant Church will they go to Hell when they pass away?

And look at your response to BBD on 6/24/08 at 11:48am you stated that if you had remained in the RCC that you would have gone to Hell. So don't state that I lied about what you stated.


Survey7/20/08 8:42 AM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2527
comments
Michael,

You stated that if you had remained in the Catholic Church after receiving Jesus as Savior and Lord that you would have gone to Hell when you passed away? That is totally false because the church that someone belongs to is totally superfluous to gaining entrance into Heaven and you should know that by now. If someone becomes Born Again and they do not leave the Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church or Mainline Protestant Churches they will still gain entrance into Heaven because they fulfilled the only requirement there is for gaining entrance into Heaven and that is to receive Jesus as Savior and Lord. And I believe that justification is by faith in Jesus alone.


News Item7/16/08 5:40 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
enough already wrote:
John Y. Why do you not tell them they need to repent {Luke 13:5, Acts 17:30}? Salvation is not possible unless a sinner confesses his sins to God {we must confess to the one whom we have all offended, that would be Almighty God himself}, and turns from them, receiving Christ as Lord and Savior {NOT just Savior, Christ must reign SUPREME in the hearts of all born again believers} To receive Christ is to acknowledge He is who He says He is, to surrender to and submit to His authority in your life, and to follow Him and His word, exclusively, First and Foremost. "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself {empty self of self}, take up his cross DAILY, and follow me" Luke 9:23. This is a hard thing for most, that is why Jesus taught, "Strive {to struggle} to enter in at the strait gate; for many, I say to you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able" Luke 13:24
Well actually I do tell them to repent. I just forgot to mention that.

News Item7/16/08 5:37 PM
John Yurich | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
109
comments
A FORMER Roman Catholic wrote:
Almighty God's Cry to John Yurich & Over 1 Billion Spiitually LOST Roman Catholics is Still*:
"COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
Revelation 18:4b-5
You have got some nerve stating that I am lost. Are you able to see into my heart like Christ can to state categorically that I am lost? I have stated here on numerous occasions that I received Jesus as my Savior and Lord during an Altar Call at my brother's Non Denominational Church. But of course you and the rest of the Evangelical/Fundamentalist Protestants on here believe that unless someone who has received Jesus as their Savior joins a Evangelical/Fundamentalist Protestant Church that they are not saved. Why do you guys believe that Born Again Christians must leave the Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church and Mainline Protestant Churches and join some type of Fundamentalist Protestant Church?
Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more


Mike Allison
Duty, Honor, Christ

Hebrews 12:1-2
Sunday - AM
Madison Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

What is in Man?
Bill Parker

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Dr. James M. Phillips
#5 The Origin of Evil

Church History & Evolution
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Dr. James M. Phillips
Charismatic Movement&Healing

The Near Cult Charismatic Move
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Dr. Fred DeRuvo
Prayer - Why Bother?

Study-Grow-Know Ministries
Podcast
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies
https://churchanswers.com/l..

Sermon: 25 Medaling Liberals Continue
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 11,000+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
TECH TALKS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Podcasting New!
Listen Line New!
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.