Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
160

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -28 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JOHN LEE ”
Page 1 | Page 7 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item12/7/2020 3:37 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
Good morning Adriel,

Yes, it is very sad what you face up there, with the SNP such a dominant movement. But hey, the wheels of change move slowly; maybe the Lord will be coming back before the referendum? Hallelujah!

Can't stop. Meeting beckons.


News Item12/7/2020 3:27 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
I would like to rename Christmas with "The Celebration of Almighty God Incarnate, Later Known as Jesus of Nazareth, Now Exalted as The Lord Jesus Christ, King of kings and Lord of lords".

That would separate it from the Roman Catholics and other undesirables, who can keep their Mass.


News Item12/7/2020 3:20 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
Wa Hey! We are no longer a member state of the EU.

Yahoo!


News Item12/7/2020 3:19 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
Do what they will, God has already set up his King on Zion's holy hill, Psalm 2 tells us.

News Item12/7/2020 3:16 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
"Be sure your 'breaking of the Ten Commandments' will find you out."

News Item12/6/2020 2:52 PM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Frank wrote:
She has no argument against what we have written, but she either ignores it or sets up strawman arguments; just like you said. She even brought up the pope again. You have often stated that is a dead religion, but she persists.
She cannot be Jesus’ servant because Jesus was in fact a man. And of course the apostle Paul was a misogynist.
Yes brother, I would say that most understand her real agenda, but few speak out against it. But when Jim from Lincoln says what he says, they are prompt in their criticism.
They either don't recognize evangelical feminism or support it. Why else be apathetic?
I deleted my former post and now have posting it again, so I can add this. I have never heard you once say that you are trusting your salvation to any work you have done or are doing. I thought everyone knew and understood this:
Philippians 2:13 “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”
Frank, you and I have been emailing each other for a long time now, and it has been a blessed experience. I have read several of your articles, and I know that you ascribe everything you are to the grace of God, and his working in you. Phil 2:13 says it all.

News Item12/6/2020 2:03 PM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Frank wrote:
What a wonderful thought Pilgrim. I had not even pondered the sanctification thought, but it certainly explains our post salvific walk with the Lord. Praise His holy name.
Frank, I love that expression "post salvific walk with the Lord". Amen, daily walking with him, spending time in his word (being sanctified through the word), spending time in intercession and prayer, serving him with a sacrificial heart, worshipping him who has done all needful.

Yep! Praise the Lord!

I see that LB has erected some more strawmen to knock down. Has she been reading a book called, "How to build strawmen in an argument and then knock them down again"? Actually, it is deliberate lies on her part, and everyone else on these boards knows it. Perhaps she doesn't realise these posts are seen worldwide, so that she can glory in her shame?


News Item12/6/2020 1:47 PM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Frank wrote:

Yes brother, and when we say this they ignore it.
And let me add this; everything that pertained to my salvation was from above; not from me.
Yes and amen bro. And I would say the same, as I have been for over a decade here on SA.

All the preachers worth being called preachers on SA, and they are in the majority, always, and I mean always, tie together the two doctrines of Justification and Sanctification and see them as one, though separate.

Justification is a work of God in the heart of sinners, making them saints by faith in Christ crucified. This is the only way of being made justified (declared righteous), because all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and justification is by faith alone in Christ alone. (cf. Reformation's Five Solas.)

But justification is never alone. Always it is accompanied by sanctification, because Jesus Christ is our sanctification, as well as our wisdom, and righteousness, and redemption. If you have the Lord, you have all these four also.

No sanctification, no redemption. No wisdom, no redemption. And so on.

LB is a sinner rather than a saint? I believe it. The evidence is there. She proves her point.


News Item12/6/2020 1:29 PM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Frank wrote:
I agree brother! I know there are those that believe if we consider Jesus must be both Lord and Savior, then that somehow says we are works based. There are nuances, but that is the antinomian view of Christ’s atonement. The disciples were not working their way to heaven; they were simply serving their Lord and Savior. Our born again spirits will desire to serve our Lord in spirit and truth because they are born again, from above. And let me add this; everything that pertained to my salvation was from above; not from me. And they will desire to obey Him in all things.
Can anyone imagine Christ saying: yes I died for your sins, but it is okay for you to continue sinning? Rhetorical question for sure.
Christians in scripture are often referred to as bond slaves or as some translation say servants. This is very common in scripture. What these antinomians have done is either ignore or spin that concept out of existence.
Yes, it is amazing, but antinomianism is making a comeback.

It neglects the fact that God reconciles sinners to himself, through Jesus Christ. The reason? Because sin separates us from God.

Shall we, who are saved, continue in sin?

All together now..... "God forbid!"


News Item12/6/2020 12:15 PM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Frank wrote:
Good morning Pilgrim, John Lee.
I agree with you. If the Holy Spirit doesn’t show someone that their sins separate them from God and they must desire to sin no more and receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then I would doubt their calling. The repentance you and I have comes from the Holy Spirit and we take no credit for it.
There are some men on the forum that I have been tempted to say a.k.a. Ahab, but not you.
Hang in there brother.
Amen brother! The calling of God is not an intellectual exercise, but being made a new creature in Christ Jesus, with a faith which works by love.

LB reveals, almost every time she opens her mouth, that she is quite ignorant of what others believe, and so when she speaks about them, she is unable to truthfully say why she declares what she declares.

She says that the elect will not be fooled. And so I say to her that she cannot be elect, because she is fooled already. Therefore she is engaged in grievous error, making false accusations against 99% of the preaching on SA, and because of that, SHE is the one who is causing schisms and divisions. Whereas I am promoting the good preachers of SA to people who also appreciate this website.


News Item12/6/2020 11:30 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Darius wrote:
Who have you shared the gospel with, this week by word and action?
No takers, Darius?

Maybe they are frightened you will call them prideful, saying what they have been doing for the Lord.

I would answer you, because I know that all I do is by the grace of God, and he will have all the glory, therefore if I say anything, I know that I will not wish for any praise or exalting. However, with all the evangelism I do nowadays taking place in a very dangerous country, I try not to say anything, lest it lead to deaths, including mine own and that of my friends.

Secondly, if you read my posts instead of just glancing them over, you would know that I have been engaged in evangelism of all sorts since my conversion in 1979. The great commission is imprinted in my heart, and there is nothing I like better than to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ. I do not take any vacations, so that the money can be spent on evangelistic enterprise.

You should also know, that although Tim is an old codger, even older than me, and an arminist to boot, he is still preaching the gospel to dropouts, junkies and the like.

It's always good to get to know someone before saying that they are good-for-nothing people.


News Item12/6/2020 10:45 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Brian from the Deep South wrote:
John lee you said ALL IFB’s are going to hell. You still believe that???
I don't remember saying that, but let me answer like this. I do not believe that any IFB will be found in heaven. Human denominational terminology is dropped at the door.

"Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life." 1 John 5:12 NLT


News Item12/6/2020 10:03 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
As I've said so many times on this forum, over about fifteen years and counting, if anyone reads something I have said and disagrees with me, please quote what I said, along with the date stamp, and make your point. That is fine, and is kosha.

However, to denounce me as being a wolf in sheep's clothing, along with Spurgeon, Ryle, Watson, Pink, and a whole multitude of other preachers here on SA, is a plain lie, and leaves the person saying that in a terrible position before the Lord. I would not wish for you to perish, but rather that you to come to repentance, which means, you must cease from habitually telling lies. The reason is, because a person who habitually tells lies is not heaven bound, you will not be permitted to enter, because you are not indwelt by the Jesus of the Bible. Neither do you have the imputed righteousness of Christ. You are still enslaved in sin, which is the very thing Jesus came into the world to free people from - their sins. Be not deceived, but listen again to the historically beloved preachers on this site.

Fortunately, the SA technicians are working on a whole new format for the forums, which will make these sort of things a thing of the past, which I am sure regular users will be very happy about.


News Item12/6/2020 9:18 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
As I've said before, if anyone wishes to make any accusations against me, it is better for them if they quote something I actually said, with the date stamp, rather than simply make up statements and beliefs as strawmen to knock down, showing to the whole world that they are liars who cannot prove one little thing they say.

Revelation 21:8 KJV
(8)  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and **all liars**, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Be warned, and be not deceived.

Repentance is in order.


News Item12/6/2020 9:06 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
John, Let's debate Calvinism some other time shall we?
Unfortunately bro, there are some militant Arminists here on site who are just looking for yet another fight, and you have just provided them with sufficient ammunition to start their rockets going off. Thankfully, it is just like Hamas sending up their toy rockets in the direction of Israel, rather than anything to be worthy of discussion. Do watch out, though, for psychological manipulation, which is almost akin to hypnotism. Those of us who believe the Biblical Doctrines of Free and Sovereign Grace do not need such worldly techniques, but rely on the Spirit to teach men the truth, directly to the inner man, after the preaching of the word of God.

https://traviscarden.com/total-depravity-verse-list


News Item12/6/2020 8:25 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Michael Hranek wrote:
John, Let's debate Calvinism some other time shall we?
Brother Michael, I am not debating Calvinism. I am talking to Adriel about why some Christians baulk at the doctrine of total depravity and therefore why amazing grace is so crucial to lost sinners.

Jesus did not merely come to seek the lost. He came to seek and to save that which was lost. If you disagree with his statement, think about the work you are doing for God. Are you seeking lost souls, or are you seeking and saving lost souls? Well, the difference between you and Jesus is that you may seek and save some lost souls, but Jesus seeks and saves all the lost souls he chooses to do so.

"And she will have a son, and you are to name him Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

Please note that Jesus is not to try to save all people from their sins. He is to save his people [all of them] from their sins. There is a world of difference between the two statements.

And the method God has chosen to use, in order to save souls, is the preaching of the gospel to all men, where all means all. I do not grumble at that, but all my Christian life I have sought to achieve that, as much as possible.


News Item12/6/2020 5:45 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
Adriel wrote:
“””Thought crimes””
What a ridiculous idea for a so called education institution with so much fame???
Not too much of a surprise for the reprobate community.
Satan is moving in new directions these days — but still evil and abominable.
Depravity is proved — IF it needed to be?
Total Depravity (the T in TULIP) is proved by observation of man, yes indeed!

But there are some Christians who baulk at the doctrine, imagining it to be some Calvinistic fairy tale, and so they discard it in favour of an Arministic theology, which sits better in their mind, for no other reason than it appears to portray God in a better light. But the reality is, that it portrays God as being quite unconcerned as to whether souls are saved or not. They believe that all men have capacity to 'believe the gospel' and therefore God leaves them alone to believe or disbelieve, as they see fit.

Calvinism, on the other hand, declares the wonderful truth that God is intimately concerned about the salvation of those whom he has chosen, and it is his grace which ensures the success of his mercy mission. Depravity shows why grace is required. And amazing grace shows that depravity is true.

Note,

https://traviscarden.com/total-depravity-verse-list


News Item12/6/2020 4:09 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
6
comments
Curtman wrote:
Interestingly, some Bibles I see at the dollar store are printed in China.
Yes, and it makes me wonder whether or not size of profits comes into the decision of who to use to print their Bibles. Well, of course it does, that is just business etiquette. But to lift the economy of a nation devoted to attacking God, well, where are they spiritually, these Bible pushers?

News Item12/6/2020 4:03 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Ooooh look, another denomination don't you know, and especially for sodomites. It just goes to show what happens when churches backslide a little. A little becomes a lot, and at that point they deny the scriptures and will not obey the Bible. Then they form a new denomination which doesn't accept Bible believers.

Why bother? Why not just live ungodly lives and be proud of doing so? Is it to show their hatred of God and his Son, whom God has appointed King already?


News Item12/6/2020 3:57 AM
John Lee | Wales  Find all comments by John Lee
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
56
comments
I see. Actions speak louder than words. And the Lord observes all. And the Lord has standards he is not willing to change. Do not forget Eve, nor Lot's wife.
Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 more


Wayne Christensen
The Cost of Discipleship

Luke Series
Sunday Service
Fox Lake Community Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Dr. James M. Phillips
#89 A Satanic Murderous Plot

Acts From The Greek Text
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
How to Pivot after the Pandemic

Free Web­inar with Thom Rainer on May 6, 2 pm EST
https://churchanswers.com/w..

Sponsor:
Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies
https://churchanswers.com/l..

Sermon: #8 Presidents of America..
Dr. James M. Phillips




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast
Solo Sites New!
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.