701

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -1 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ WATCHER ”
Page 1 | Page 3 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item11/17/2020 6:08 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Nick wrote:
Watcher wrote:
The fact that America and Canada were founded on a lot Masonic philosophy, reflects on who we are as a society.
Sorry Watcher, but I think you need to brush up on your history.
And I suppose you didn't bother looking at the links I posted? Nope, of course not. You know better than they do right?

News Item11/17/2020 6:08 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
"John MacArthur claimed there is ‘no pandemic.’ He was politicizing science, experts say."❗👎
https://tinyurl.com/y4t5ownr
Which results in this type of behavior?
'A South Dakota ER nurse @JodiDoering says her Covid-19 patients often “don’t want to believe that Covid is real.”
'“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real.’ And when they should be... Facetiming their families, they’re filled with anger and hatred.”'
https://tinyurl.com/y4497jol
As I said the first three or four comments to the CP article itself was interesting.
wow, how sad eh?

News Item11/17/2020 2:49 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
90
comments
Moderator Alpha wrote:
Your comment was NOT reported.
It was removed because of the reason you admitted to above.
A refresher:
Forum Policies:

» No profanities including crude or rude language.
» Personal attacks or insults directed at other users will be censored.
» Only one post at a time per thread (allow for alternate users).
» No cross-posting or spamming (do not copy your posts everywhere).
» Use the "Insert Hyperlink" button to embed hyperlinks.
We reserve the right to censor other obviously inappropriate comments.
By submitting your comment for review you agree to the forum policies.
Then please be impartial and remove comments from others such as Tim, who blatantly scorn and ridicule others on a daily basis. If you have guidelines put in place, then stick to them and stop being hypocritical.

News Item11/17/2020 1:54 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
90
comments
Dr. Tim wrote:
We all know how generous you are, Jim. After all, the main reason you campaign for universal healthcare is that you desire to share your wealth with the less fortunate. So, which of the ten alternatives have you decided to participate in this year?
Very sporting of you Tim. You call names as you like, and then when someone treats you in the same manner, you get their comment deleted. Your immaturity is dropping by the minute.

News Item11/17/2020 12:58 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
[Removed by Moderator Alpha]

News Item11/17/2020 11:47 AM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Neil wrote:
Of course you're not "in the mood" and annoyed, for the burden of proof is on *you,* yet you can't produce any evidence. Trying to shift it to me is ludicrous.😀
Seeing as you can't look this up yourself (or perhaps you don't want to...ahem), I have copied and pasted two pages from Wiki. Take it for what it's worth, believe if you want. There you go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons_(A%E2%80%93D)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons_(E%E2%80%93Z)


News Item11/16/2020 7:28 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Neil wrote:
What philosophy? Give details (chapter and verse) and show how this affected concepts in our founding documents.
Are you acting this way to produce an argument? I'm not in the mood to fight. Go to Google and find it yourself.

News Item11/16/2020 6:37 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Neil wrote:
I still ask you, what difference did that make? Your claim sounds like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
Leftists say we're a Racist State, certain Rightists say we are a Christian State, while others say we are a Masonic State. All simplistic, hasty generalizations.
In my opinion, it would make a ton of difference. Would it make a difference to find out your father was David Koresh? It would me, and would explain a lot of the trash I would have been exposed to as a child. The fact that America and Canada were founded on a lot Masonic philosophy, reflects on who we are as a society. If a hundred generations of children are taught every day that they are animals and should do as the animals do, how will that reflect on society? I would think that if satanically empowered men were running the show (as we know they are), we would understand why our society is going downhill so quickly.

Whoever is running the show will condition its people to believe a certain way of thinking. We can see this in society today. I hope this makes sense.


News Item11/16/2020 4:12 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Neil wrote:
I so, then what difference did that make? I say none; almost everyone who was educated in the 18th Century, including devout Puritans, was fed a rich diet of classical history in Grammar School, which has many examples of and discussion about Tyrannies, Monarchies, Democracies, and Republics, raw material for the Federalist Paper debates.
And...?

News Item11/16/2020 2:47 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
It isn't the Christian worldview that the United States is founded on, but the Masonic worldview, and of course there's quite a bit of overlap.
excerpt from, "George Washington becomes a Master Mason"
https://tinyurl.com/y5kaek7c
The United States was through the years more of a secular Masonic republic than a Christian one ❗
Yep. You're bang on with that one Jim. Most if not all of America's leaders were or are high-ranking Masons.

News Item11/16/2020 2:45 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
Frank wrote:
No Problem! Perhaps it is just the way you word things. Or the way I word things?
I am also guilty. I assume I have become too sensitive as well seeing all the flack I receive and jump to conclusions. Many times I know what to say, but it comes out wrong. Thank you for your patience and willingness to deal with this old sinner. Hopefully, one day when we are finally separated from our dreaded sin-man, we will all act in a holy and Christ-like way.

News Item11/16/2020 2:17 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
Our only responsibility as Christians is to submit to God's sovereign will. Yes, we do not assist in spreading evil across the earth, but we do as God pleases even if this means spreading that evil in some way. We don't have the right to say no to anything God declares.

I am not a trouble maker and it's sad that those of you here on SA have painted me as such. My wife knows me and knows that I like to ask questions and to be clear on any subject. I am not a doormat, and believe it or not, I care about my fellow brothers and sisters. But it seems in this day and age, the default reaction of most is to get offended. I guess that's something I need to get used to as well.

Sorry for the confusion and strife brother.


News Item11/16/2020 1:47 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
You said, "But, our heavenly Father is still in control. He is simply preparing the world for Christ’s return, but that doesn’t mean I have to like what He is doing or assist Him."

***...but that doesn’t mean I have to like what He is doing or assist Him.***

This is the statement that irked me, and it should irk anyone who is a Christian. I am not trying to stir the pot or start an argument. All I am attempting to do is to get clarification as on the surface of your statement; it sounds like you are saying, "I do not agree with what God is doing on earth, so don't expect me to help Him or assist Him in any way."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW...yes, I did assist in Christ's crucifixion. I did it with my sin and rebellion. I was just as responsible as the Jews and Romans were on that day.

Does it sound like you could do a better job than God? From your statement, on the surface, it sounds like if you had the opportunity, you would definitely try. Forgive me if this was not what you meant by your statement.


News Item11/16/2020 11:50 AM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
65
comments
Frank said: "But, our heavenly Father is still in control. He is simply preparing the world for Christ’s return, but that doesn’t mean I have to like what He is doing or assist Him."

Please explain Frank. This sounds a titch like rebellion if you ask me. Think you can do a better job than God? Just asking...


News Item11/14/2020 9:16 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
31
comments
Colin wrote:
Thank you both...I strive to be this strong Christian man but in the end I am just fallen corrupt dust. I have always struggled with assurance. Just gotten real bad. I feel like I walked away from Christ. I really hope I don’t become a castaway. Demas walked away and that has always scared me.
Usually when I hear of a Christian questioning his salvation it's when he's put his Bible on the shelf and fills his mind with other stuff that steals peace and faith. Get back to the Bible, get into your prayer closet, and stay close to God for a time. Turn off that which distracts you and turns your head. The enemy will put shiny distracting things in your life to pull you away from your First Love. If you're saved, and you know you are, no one will be able to convince you otherwise. If you base your salvation on a prayer you've prayed at a church somewhere, then you have all the reason in the world to question your salvation. If you know that God visited you and brought you low regarding your sin and you know you've been broken by the justice of an angry God, then you will know for a fact that it was through God you were saved, and not a well-worded prayer. Get alone with Him in prayer and worship. This will refresh you and fill you with fait

News Item11/14/2020 7:29 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
31
comments
Colin wrote:
I will be honest with everyone here. I have been struggling like crazy. I take my eyes off Christ and it drives me to a cigarette or another fleshly lust. If anyone is unprepared for persecution it’s me...
Hello Colin and welcome to the club of the broken and needy. As I mentioned to another yesterday, we are all sinners. Everyone one of us is totally undeserving of God's grace and totally deserving of His wrath. That being said, God saved us and blanketed us with His Son's perfect righteousness. We are sinless in His eyes, remember that. Does that give us a blank cheque to sin as we please? No, of course not, but it frees us up to serve Him and rely on His continual grace and mercy to get by day to day. Our victories don't come from resisting temptation, but through falling on our knees before Him and begging for mercy and strength. This is when God shines His brightest. If we have victory after victory, then what need have we of God's grace? Be encouraged brother, you are no different than any of us. Don't let the devil fill your mind with doubt and fear. If you have been saved by God's grace then rest in that fact. One day you will be separated from your sin man, and then you will rejoice!

News Item11/13/2020 6:30 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
97
comments
ladybug wrote:
Add another notch to your self righteous belt Watcher, you love to ream others, the logs in your own eyes keep you from seeing how wicked you truly are. Only the Spirit of God can convict a sinner- no conviction, no confession. It's that simple. Sad you delight in belittling others, but that seems to be your hobby.
Yep, I am a sinner, not a 'superwoman'. Apparently your 'two cents' are the only ones that count right? You would argue with a sign post, especially if that sign post said you were wrong.
Until God lays you in the dust, you will never know true repentance and humility.It's telling how you and your buddies like to belittle others by claiming some do not know truth, or that they are yee haw fundy types, or that Americans are above correction and reproach- yet you and your buddies show no evidence you receive any correction. The question was asked, what are you trying to accomplish, other than playing the part of the Spirit in convicting according to what you deem as 'sin'. I believe sister MS summed it up nicely,...
So be it. I won't answer any longer, as I know anything I say, even if I copy and paste scripture, will be taken out of context, and misconstrued to fuel the fire.

News Item11/13/2020 6:11 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
97
comments
And Superwoman chimes in with her blessed two cents worth. I was wondering when you would jump on the wagon.

I didn't answer because I'm tired of going around the same corner over and again. It's the same old routine and I'm through with the frustration. I think there's a place on my back that hasn't been pierced with the pitchfork of hypocrisy, go ahead LB, have at 'er.


News Item11/13/2020 5:37 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
97
comments
John Lee wrote:
Watcher, you might notice how Tim signs off on this convo, with mocking and scorning, designed to hurt and make me feel bad. This is what he does, instead of saying, "God bless you brother." So you are quite right to say he is an immature man, and a poor representative of Christ, claiming to be an ambassador of him, and professing faith.
The advice of Jesus to those who suffer persecution and hatred, from those who come on the forum merely to argue and upset, despite the fact that they are actually being loved and spoken to by God through his people, is most helpful.
Luke 6:23 KJV
(23)  Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
The Bible says we ought to edify one another, and exhort one another, and love one another. Tim says, "No chance!"
Let me be the first to say, "Bless you brother."

News Item11/13/2020 2:52 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
97
comments
Lurker wrote:
Here's a biblical principle that may be of help:
1Co 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
To the best of your ability, whatever your point may be; make your case from a biblical perspective. Defend your case from a biblical perspective if called to do so.
But...... leave the results to God.
You always get yourself into trouble because you are trying to do God's work....... convince.
Just saying.
I think you do not have the ability to see my comments for what they are. I have quoted scripture many times and have been told that's my opinion. My last comment was from a biblical perspective, but you didn't see that either. As far as we're concerned, even if I brought God down from heaven to state my case, you would still disagree and Tim would make light of it in some way.

You're blinded to the truth Lurker, whether you know it or not, in my opinion anyway.

Jump to Page : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



Ricky Jones
Union with Christ

Galatians: A Heart Set Free
Sunday Service
RiverOaks Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS

Acts 4:5-22
Shane McGuire

The Vault Story

Shawn Reynolds
He is Enough!!

Sovereign Grace Baptist
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

Dr. Sacha Walicord
The Cruelty of Escapism

Puritan Reformed Theological
Chapel Service
Video!Play! | MP4

E. A. Johnston
Crimson Stain Washed White A..

Revival Institutes
Evangelism Awakening
Video!Play! | MP4

Dr. Fred DeRuvo
Only God Masters the Future

Study-Grow-Know Ministries
Podcast
Play! | MP3

Rev. Steven Macias
Abraham Kuyper - Calvinism..

Saint Paul's Anglican Church
Conference
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
$15 Behold Your God Book Sale

This week only, get any book from our Behold Your God series for just $15 each!
https://shop.mediagratiae.o..

Sermon: Honor Your Father & Mother
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 1,200+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
ChurchOne App New!
Watch
Android New!
ChurchOne App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
TECH TALKS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Podcasting
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards
QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

THE VAULT VLOG
The Vault Story
Copyright © 2023 SermonAudio.