Radio Missions | SermonAudio

Walker, LA 70785
Radio Missions
First Baptist Church of Algiers
PO Box 1810
Walker, LA 70785-1810
MyChurch: vot | Set
“The Glorious Grace of God at its best!”
B D Stanford from Bridgeport, TX
L. R. Shelton, Sr.

Sermon3/11/2021 4:51 PM
B D Stanford from Bridgeport, TX  Contact via emailFind all comments by B D Stanford
The God of All Grace, VOT #414
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
“ The Glorious Grace of God at its best! ”
Brother Shelton lives on in this great sermon every preacher of grace should hear. If you want to know about God's grace and how it works listen up men of God! There is no better modern voice of the Word than Brother Shelton for hw was one of a kind. Oh that God would grant each of us preachers with such an understanding and the anointing of the Holy Spirit to proclaim this truth! The lost and dying world needs this message and so does the church. The modern church is nothing that it should be with all the user-friendly attempts to make people comfortable in their sin. Wake up church! Do what you are called to do! Preach the pure gospel of grace and the lost will come to Christ and the Christian world will prepare for the coming of our Bridegroom! Many are called but few chosen! Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Sermon12/16/19 4:36 AM
Wynette from Trinidad and Tobago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wynette
comments
Excellent message!!!! Thank you for confirming that God wants us to restore the Family Altar and Family Worship in our homes. This is the end of 2019 and we're quickly approaching 2020, but, this Word will continue to accomplish what it's meant to do......rejuvenate the backbone of society (the family) through prayer , worship and love for our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for this beautiful message!

Sermon9/24/18 8:21 AM
NOAH from SOUTH LOUISIANA  Contact via emailFind all comments by NOAH
comments
WE NEED REVIVAL IN AMERICA, GOD GIVE US MORE OLD TIME PREACHERS LIKE BRO. SHELDON ! I WAS NEVER ABLE TO HEAR HIM IN PERSON BUT THANKS TO SERMON AUDIO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HEAR MOST ALL OF HIS SERMONS. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING BRO. SHELDON IN HEAVEN TO THANK HIM FOR BLESSING MY HEART AND MY WALK WITH CHRIST JESUS.

Sermon7/12/18 12:15 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Amen

Sermon9/19/17 9:17 PM
D. Griffith. from My.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Just Shall Live by Faith 431
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
Praise God. I needed this. As John Bunyan said:,I'll let moss grow over my eyelids before I'll disobey God. I'll let moss grow over mine before I'll compromise the great truths of His word. To stand alone gets very lonesome, but our race is almost over. I post and post warning and warning and if people don't take heed let their blood be upon their own heads.

Sermon8/19/17 6:10 PM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Wrath of God 417
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
What a good message and so needful today.

Sermon8/18/17 7:27 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
Enjoyed this sermon very much. Come Lord Jesus

Sermon8/17/17 4:51 AM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Power of God 411
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Loved this message.. God is in control and powerful.

Sermon8/13/17 4:45 PM
Rnel from South africa  Find all comments by Rnel
The Love of God 416
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Loved this message. Well done.

Sermon7/14/17 7:24 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
comments
I have to trust Him, because I am considered an out cast. The Lord's coming for His people and church members are still following the teachings of the elders. No Rapture, No Great Tribulation, no 2nd Advent and no Messianic reign of the Lord. I was invited to preach at a church not long ago but how can two walk together except they be in agreement. I believe in the new birth and the eternal security of every born again believer. Some church members in this area have been baptised so many times they're water logged.

Sermon7/1/17 12:00 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I have never seen so many sermons in a row and so quickly. It seems you like myself can see what's coming. I wonder how church members can be so blind, they cannot comprehend what's about to occur. I know aged preachers that cannot seen the Rapture coming before the 2nd Advent. No man of sin, no Tribulation. No nuthin'. And people say CALVANIST are a noncompassionant religious people. Got to get the credit card out. You're the only ones with eyes into the end time. See you soon in glory.

Sermon6/19/17 9:43 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Love and Wrath of God 419
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I see what's coming but I don't fear for myself, but there are so many that have no idea what's getting ready to happen. Israel has been recalled but preachers have taught their congergations the church will go through the Great Tribulation. It seems the best I can do I cannot convince the church members in this area His coming is so near. When you are forced to resign because you believe in the Messianic Reign of our Lord to be and outcast. 6000 years is almost up, something God allowed me to understand but people will not accept. So I play these messages and post my own. I pray God would open the hearts of some lost souls and let them see their condition and seek the Lord with all their heart. May God bless you is my prayer.

Sermon6/12/17 10:45 AM
Kim O. from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim O.
comments
I don't know when this sermon was preached but as I listened he eluded to the fact that the Antichrist will have people so dependent on him in his"Utopian"society, a welfare state, fine living without having to work (redistribution of wealth), medical care (socialized medicine), technology and etc..I almost gasped. We are here now. The pushing of social justice, socialism, open borders etc... Clearly we are so close to our Lord Jesus' return!

Sermon5/26/17 10:47 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Love of God 416
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
It is said that John Newton, upon his death bed made the following statement; My mind is almost gone, but one thing I remember, I am a great sinner but Christ is a great Saviour. Myself; I have few friends left. But my time on earth will soon be over, as my Lord comes as lightning shineth from one end of heaven to the other. Why God loves me I have no idea but for some reason unknown to me He does. When I hear others boast of their goodness that deserved God's love I know they speak out of ignorance, ether that or they know nothing of their own heart. May God bless you. We'll meet soon in Father's house.

Sermon5/19/17 10:07 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Mercy of a Sovereign God 413
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
I'm a child of God by birth, highest honor on this earth. I claim Jesus first of all and that's enough for me.

Sermon4/22/17 6:21 PM
Dwaine Griffith from Ky.  Find all comments by Dwaine Griffith
The Power of God 411
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Zeal without doctrine is like a lunatic with a sword. John Calvin. I despise men that get in the pulpit and butcher Gods word. I heard a young preach say : all I know I was predestined to hell then heaven then heaven again. Preachers today cannot even see the doctrine of election. One preacher with the title of elder preached a sermon; God had predestined all humanity to hell. The 2nd Advent is despised today when Christ sits with all His glory on His throne in Jerusalem. To say the rapture of the church is imminent church members love this world too much. All I can do is warn and warn.

Sermon4/15/17 9:10 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
The Power of God 411
L. R. Shelton, Sr.
comments
Jesus our head is already in heaven, and if be in heaven the body cannot drown. John Flavel

Sermon3/5/17 2:12 PM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
comments
The only way I can see God is through Christ, and the only way God can see me is through Christ. C. H. Spurgeon. Mr. Trump. 45th president. 4+5= 9.

Sermon2/14/17 10:07 AM
D. Griffith. from KY.  Find all comments by D. Griffith.
I wonder if Mr. Shelton could ever imagined that God would have ever allowed it to get this bad without completely destroying this nation? Last year two cities almost burned to the ground, but churches still think, oh it will get better. Times up. The church will soon be leaving and then man will have just what he wanted, his own way. The present day President was sworn in at the age of 7 years 7 months and 7 days. You see I studied E. W. Bullinger and time is all but finished. It's a shame what Preachers have become, that old prophecy. Well God put it in His Word for a purpose yet man cast it aside and look for a better tomorrow. When they shall say peace and safety then sudden destruction cometh upon them and they shall not escape. People need to study their Bibles, especially 2nd Thess. These messages continue to be a blessing to me and I share them praying someone will take heed and turn to the Lord.

Blog1/29/17 12:46 PM
Vicki Pearman from Republic, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicki Pearman
Amen!!! Preacher about women preacher's!!!

Good preachin!

Fight the good fight

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Andrew Quigley
Church Infighting - The Cause!

The Christian's Trials
Sunday - PM
Ottawa Reformed Presbyterian

Leading a Post-COVID Church

Free eBook by Thom Rainer - A Past­or's Guide to Min­istry Chall­enges & Opp­ort­un­it­ies

Sermon: #6 Presidents of America..

Webcast | Multicast New!