Free Reformed Church of St Thomas | SermonAudio

St. Thomas, ON N5P 2M3
MyChurch: stthomasfrc | Set
“Excellent preaching”
Michael Davis from Vicksburg MS
Pastor Eric Moerdyk | Daniel 3:1-12

Sermon1/6/2021 4:34 AM
Latino in Christ from New Orleans  Contact via emailFind all comments by Latino in Christ
Safe in the Lord's Protection
Pastor Eric Moerdyk
“ Thank you ”
An encouraging message. Thanks

Sermon12/26/2020 1:50 AM
“ Wonderful Savior. ”
It was refreshing to look unto Jesus this morning in the words of this Song, through this message!

Sermon12/7/2020 3:50 AM
“ Many thanks ”
Greatly encouraged. Thanks for posting yet another God honoring sermon

Sermon11/28/2020 5:59 PM
Michael Davis from Vicksburg MS  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Davis
“ Excellent preaching ”
Dear Pastor Moerdyk, greetings from Mississippi. I have received great blessing in hearing your preaching of God’s Word, especially the current series from Daniel. I pray the Lord will bring fruit abundantly through your ministry.

Sermon11/2/2020 3:00 AM
The Living God Reveals the Future to...
Pastor Eric Moerdyk
Powerful and very encouraging sermon. Thanks for posting it

Sermon10/12/2020 3:54 PM
God on the throne in the darkest times
Pastor Eric Moerdyk
“ Timely Sermon! ”
I providentially found this series of messages. Thanks for posting. I need to be reminded daily of God’s sovereignty.

Sermon9/21/2020 11:19 AM
a believer in Christ from woodstock, ontario  Find all comments by a believer in Christ
God Rescues from Dark Places
Pastor David Lipsy
thank you for this sermon, some one pointed it out to me. it was such a blessing as this topic is often overlooked and those seeking help from abuse are often, sadly, shamed further in the church. I pray God will put on your heart that you will be able to send this to all the Reformed church pastors in this area including the FRC, URC, CanRC- to name the once i know. I know i am not defined by what happened or by how poorly most churches deal with abuse and disclosure and those who come for help in the church- yet how one is treated grieves many of us- as some one who has talked to survivors of abuse it grieves me how most of them are treated (with further shaming, church discipline, excommunication), even in our Reformed circles. i don't need to know there full story, nor does anyone know it all except God Himself, to know this is wrong and a disgrace to Christ and the church. There is such a need for church leaders to repent where they have wronged and rather embrace the souls they at times have hurt and even driven away.

Sermon3/9/2020 10:57 AM
The Revival We Need
Steve Richardson
“ Scene of a revival. ”
Listening to this sermon I thought of a scene which will happen if God will send a mighty revival. And it is not about unconverted sinners, but about people who are born again, but who lived so much time in compromises and in sins. If God would give them an opening of their eyes, to see and to sense their burden, the unbearable burden of their sins, oh, their crying and their lamentations would be overwhelming! When they would suddenly see how they rewarded God for His goodness, with sins and treacheries, loving other things and not Him, and being so cold towards Him…

Sermon9/19/17 6:48 PM
Randy Lieuwen  Find all comments by Randy Lieuwen
To Know the Love of Christ
Steve Richardson
Glorious sermon. Every time i listen to it i am left at the foot of the cross, gazing upon the sovereign love of Christ in utter awe and wonder. Truly, "Here is love, vast as the ocean, Lovingkindness as a flood, When the Prince of Life our ransom, Shed for us His precious blood"!

Sermon6/9/16 1:16 AM
Bessie Alcantra from Singapore  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bessie Alcantra
This is a testimony showing that with God by our side we need not fear. Satan had a field day with me as a newly converted Christian. Night after night he terrorized me, threatened me if I did not do what he wanted: immediately get up from sleep for no reason. ‘Get up, get up, if not something bad is going to happen to you. Get up, get up!’ I tried to ignore the threats, fearing most the threats of death, as they were so real and persistent that I never once resisted. Out of fear I dragged myself from sleep, awoke fully and faced a miserable day ahead. Night after night he came at me that way and drained me. Newly in the faith, I had a desire to copy the scriptures as a way of learning them. It was God’s mercy and leading that I started copying from the book of 1 John. When Satan taunted me again on that Battle of Waterloo night, the verse from 1 John 4:4 came to me: “... greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” ‘Is this true? Really true? It must be. It’s in the Bible.’ Backed by this Scripture I called Satan’s bluff: 'I don’t care, I’m not waking up. I’m going back to sleep. Do what you want!’ I turned over, slept without a single care and only recalled my victory the next morning. Hallelujah! The clout of God roundly routed Satan. Praise God!

Nowra, New South Wales Australia
Shoalhaven Gospel Church

Play! | More

Dr. Sacha Walicord
Reformation Day Sermon

1 Corinthians 10:31
Walker United Reformed

Hourly:
Marx
Dr. R. C. Sproul
Ligonier Ministries

Kevin Swanson
Impeachment 2.0

Analysis: Is Trump Guilty?
Generations Radio