Liberty Faith Church | SermonAudio

Junction Hwy 60 & C Hwy
Norwood MO 65717
MyChurch: libertyfaith | Set
Jane Crockett from Parker, Colorado
Reg Kelly | Genesis 13:12-15

Sermon1/31/2021 6:03 PM
James Stewart from Washington  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Stewart
The Antichrist
Reg Kelly
Hi Reg, the Greek word for sorcery is "pharmakia"=pharmacy, Strongs#5331 meaning "medication". I believe that Covid vaccines are the way in which the world is deceived. Proof is at Rev. 18:23,speaking of mystery Babylon it says, "for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived". It sure seems this way! Email what your thoughts are if you have time. God Bless!!

Sermon1/8/2021 11:04 AM
DL Butler from SW oklahoma  Find all comments by DL Butler
What Has Thou to do wth Peace?
Jeremy Hopper
comments
Relevant message for these days of confusion.

Sermon1/8/2021 10:20 AM
DL butler from SW Oklahoma  Find all comments by DL butler
Where is Hope?
Jeremy Hopper
Hope is what people are searching for right now. Our only hope is Jesus. Very good sermon on hope for today..

Sermon12/7/2020 2:50 PM
gus anton from Barbados  Contact via emailFind all comments by gus anton
God bless you for this timely reminder on what we have been gifted with from our Saviour. It is all of Christ's doing...by His grace and of His mercy and for His glory.

Sermon11/29/2020 4:28 PM
Kevin P from AR  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin P
The Hell of Hell
Reg Kelly
Great preaching

Sermon11/27/2020 12:23 PM
Tricia Givens from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tricia Givens
Beware of Leaven
Reg Kelly
“ Great message Bro. Reg. ”

Sermon11/24/2020 10:55 AM
Buck from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Buck
What Has Thou to do wth Peace?
Jeremy Hopper
comments
“ Keep it up brother ”
I hope to hear you again soon. A humble heart as yours rooted in truth will be used mightily in these last days. God bless

Sermon11/10/2020 5:36 PM
Candy Olson from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Candy Olson
I believe that we have to stand for God's Word in every aspect of our lives. My family hit a snare recently. My Aunt Cheryl wanted to know if I was going to vote for her in some high governmental position she was hoping for, and I gave her a firm, "No. I love you, but God says that women are not to usurp authority over men." She has not spoken to me since. I love her, but I will not support her WORLDLY behaviors and lusts. I will pray that she receives eternal salvation before she leaves this earth. Same goes for my gay niece - I will never accept that wickedness from any of my family or friends. I get sick to my stomach just knowing about it, but I will continue to pray that my niece gets right with God before she dies, as well. There are so many other examples, but I am not writing a book. God bless & PEACE be unto you, Beloved.

Sermon11/9/2020 12:12 PM
Rose Kelly from GA  Find all comments by Rose Kelly
“ John 21 and The Chose mini series ”
Really love your sermons. This topic came up at my church as we studied John 21. I also felt this question regarding Nicodemus who is featured in The Chosen show. He may have been a secret follower. I pray I am not a secret follower and love Him more than "these" lesser loyalties.

Sermon9/8/2020 5:09 AM
Kelley McFadden from Norwood  Find all comments by Kelley McFadden
comments
Having a sleepless night and listened to this message. It is powerful and I wish that I had heard it as a young person, could’ve kept me from a lot of heartache, but my heart back then was in such rebellion that I probably wouldn’t have listened. I’m listening now! Thank you Lord, for a pastor that isn’t afraid to preach the truth and is still preaching the truth. This message goes right along with this past Sunday’s sermon on bringing your looking glass to God! Keep preaching it Bro. Reggie!

Sermon8/24/2020 9:11 PM
Pastor Gary McDonald from Harpers Ferry WV  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Gary McDonald
The Wells of Salvation
Reg Kelly
Enjoyed The old fashion preaching,Praise 🙌 the Lord.

Sermon8/15/2020 11:14 AM
Steve Baird from Charlotte, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Steve Baird
comments
“ Preach it brother! ”
Keep preaching it loud and clear brother, and thank you for it!

Sermon7/11/2020 1:19 PM
Jane Crockett from Parker, Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jane Crockett
comments
Praise God for Reg Kelly! He saves lives. He is not about entertainment. Oh my precious God if my 3 college educated sons knew the word of God. . They followed the Lord before going to college. They now follow satan without knowing they will walk right into hell. Please pray for them to return to their roots and find Godly wives. Their names are David, Buck and Jack Crockett- God bless and thank you for this beautiful teaching of scripture-

Sermon7/3/2020 7:54 AM
Dean from Tulsa  Find all comments by Dean
comments
I've listened to this one twice. It really hits home. All young couples need to listen to this sermon while raising your children. Great sermon with a challenging message.

Sermon6/22/2020 12:30 AM
Uncle Sam from North Central Texas  Find all comments by Uncle Sam
Thank You!

Sermon6/16/2020 9:53 AM
Darlene Chumley from Georgia (GA)  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darlene Chumley
Sufficient Grace
Reg Kelly
I was blessed listening to this wonderful sermon about God's Amazing Grace! I have already listened to it twice. Thank you, Pastor Kelly! I am so thankful for your on line ministry.

Sermon6/13/2020 10:06 AM
Candy Olson from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by Candy Olson
God has blessed America for many years, but America has taken Him out of everything. Chaos continues to get worse and worse, which shows you why few will be saved. People neither love nor fear God Almighty anymore, and it is heart wrenching to witness. More importantly, they reject God’s only begotten Son, my Lord Jesus Christ. Most people are following their flesh – their creature – and not their Creator. God, forgive them, if possible.

Sermon6/9/2020 10:58 AM
Robin Crump from KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robin Crump
comments
EXCELLENT!!!!

Sermon6/4/2020 11:06 PM
Dede from San Francisco  Find all comments by Dede
comments
Hard hitting, straight teaching.

Sermon5/26/2020 8:42 PM
Teddy from Tokushima, Japan  Find all comments by Teddy
“ Great Learning ”
Dear Pastor Kelly, I praise the Lord and at the same time it is true that I learn a lot about the Lord through your series of preaching. I thank you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Crucifixion

Pulpit Supply 2020
Faith Bible Church

Bob Vincent
The Abyss, Part 2

Last Things
Sermons by Bob and Others

Reboot Your Outreach Ministry Safely

Free Web­inar with Thom Rainer & Church Answ­ers on Outr­each During an Outbr­eak

Reformed Booklets