Grace Community Church | SermonAudio

P.O. Box 10608
San Antonio, TX 78210
MyChurch: gcc | Set
“Convicting”
Melanie from AB
Paul Washer | Marriage Series
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,248 total user comment(s)

Sermon3/23/2020 3:32 PM
Cheryl k from Usa  Find all comments by Cheryl k
This sermon is even more important now than when he preached it. "Do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together." We claim to believe Psalm 91. We pretend we believe that God is protecting us from the arrows that fly, and from pestilence; and yet all it takes is for the devil to put a little fear of a virus out there, and everything stops. No communion, no church, no bible study. Such is OUR faith. I look forward to the day that we will take a page from China's book, or North Korea's. They are gathering in groups in caves, in abandoned buildings, risking arrest, to assemble with the brethren, and receive the body and blood of Christ. Such is THEIR faith. Would that we had it here. We don't even believe God can save his people from being infected, let alone see the witnessing potential. Imagine what nonbelievers would think if they saw that our hope was in Christ; that it we were arrested, we trusted in the Holy Spirit to give us our words. Unfortunately, this won't happen. We have sent a clear message that we can't count on God. We have indicated that worship is in the category with a trip to the movies; something to do on Sunday as long as nothing prohibits it. Like Paul Washer says, It's all about Him. What have we said with our actions? That we see God as powerless

Sermon3/6/2020 4:30 PM
Nathan827 from MN  Find all comments by Nathan827
comments
When hearing this, I see my own christian carnality. I have been raised in an American church culture, I have seen and experienced all that Paul Washer has identified in this sermon. For almost 30 years I have proclaimed myself as a Christian but in reality, looking over the fruit in my life, I can say with assurance I am not. I now understand there has been no evidence that I have been converted. I have sincerely agreed to the sinners prayer repeatedly. No lasting change in me, my life, my family. I go to church, just to go, but it feels like an empty box.

Sermon2/22/2020 12:39 PM
Melanie from AB  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melanie
comments
“ Convicting ”
I have always loved Paul Washer. This is probably the best sermon on marriage I have ever heard. I am not married, but singles like me need these sermons as well so we know what to look for and what to expect! Paul's message will not be popular in a culture of romanticized ideas of marriage. Even among believers. But he speaks the truth. The Holy Spirit within says yes, listen, this is from God! This is a hard hitting, convicting message that we need to grasp and obey. May the Lord be praised for His word and servants!!

Sermon2/20/2020 11:45 AM
trevon  Contact via emailFind all comments by trevon
comments
dictionaries all define "Believing" as Trusting. Trust was the intention of English translation "Believe". If you can not say you trust God its because you do not know Him. If you do not trust Him then He is not your Lord. And if He is not your Lord your destiny is "the place of weeping and nashing of teeth". Nicodemus came to Jesus and said that He believed Jesus miracles proved he was the Son of God so he wanted to know how to be saved?. Jesus did not say it was enough to believe he was the messiah. He answered "Truly truly, Every man must be born again in order to see the kingdom of Heaven". Christianity is no different that any other religion without a relationship with God. That is how You know you are saved, Do you know Him? Is He the most important person in your life? Do you take all your problems to your LORD? If not He is not your God! Please know He wants this relationship with you more than anything because He loves You! Pray to Him! You can not trust anyone including yourself but you can trust Jesus!!!!!!!

Sermon1/26/2020 11:02 AM
Justo cisneros from San antonio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Justo cisneros
comments
Very edifying; thank you!

Sermon1/21/2020 7:46 PM
Rhett Bergeron  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rhett Bergeron
“ Thank you - ”
Very helpful series The LORD is good - no good thing will He withhold from them who walk upright - by and in the Spirit.

Sermon1/7/2020 3:40 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
The Humiliation of Christ
Tawfiq Cotman-El
comments
“ Praise be to God! ”
If you don't have time to listen to this whole sermon, just listen to the second half. It is a flowing doxology to the Almighty God and to his Son. May the Lord increase His Spirit in each of us and enable us to praise Him with this kind of passion and truth. At the end, there is a beautiful parable of Jesus traveling so far in order to save us, and the dreadful danger we face if we reject Him.

Sermon1/1/2020 9:50 PM
B Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by B Graham
comments
“ Brilliant sermon! ”
Wow! One of the best sermons I've ever heard on this chapter. It captured the passion of this portion of God's word - the crescendo of promises related by Gabriel, etc. I also appreciated the serious warning to unbelievers at the end.

Sermon12/20/19 8:58 AM
Vicki lavender from Queensland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vicki lavender
comments
I had to really cry out to the Lord, for messages like this. I almost gave up that there were preachers like this that were real. Thanks to Almighty God , He heard the cries of our hearts.

Sermon11/25/19 6:42 PM
Cindy from Pittsburgh  Find all comments by Cindy
Good word! Extremely helpful and scriptural

Sermon11/4/19 10:02 AM
Isaac Gaynier from North Carolina  Find all comments by Isaac Gaynier
comments
“ A must hear sermon! ”
Amazing sermon! Paul Washer taught me things that I have never heard of. He makes you re-evaluate your life and find out if you have been following God like a true Christian should. Everyone who professes Christ should listen to this sermon.

Sermon10/21/19 2:36 AM
Ricky Dean from Springfield  Find all comments by Ricky Dean
How God Saved Me: Mike Morrow's Testimony
Dr. Michael G. Morrow
Praise God! A man who has had an actual experience of salvation! That is true religion.

Sermon10/15/19 1:27 AM
Marcus G from Down Under  Find all comments by Marcus G
Excellent thoughts on this passage of nakedness.

Sermon9/15/19 10:19 PM
Cheryl k from Usa  Find all comments by Cheryl k
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Volume issues make this unlistenable ”
I'm sorry. I really wanted to hear this topic, but even with headphones, I couldn't do it. It's probably due to mic issues; he obviously isn't used to talking into a mic. In most sentences, he starts out almost yelling, then finished the sentence so softly that even with the volume all the way up, I could barely make it out. I wouldn't mind keeping the volume all the way up, but then at the beginning of the next sentence, he's yelling out of zealousness. I hate to complain. In the 8 years I've been listening to SermonAudio, this is the very first time, I switched a sermon off due to recording issues. Perhaps they can fix it and reupload.

Sermon9/8/19 7:54 PM
Lori Toews from British Columbia, Canada  Find all comments by Lori Toews
A Life of Joy in Christ
James Jennings
I thoroughly enjoyed this sermon. I’m preparing to lead a Women’s Bible Study on Philippians, and this was just super. So appreciated his heart, passion, emphasis and research.

Sermon9/6/19 11:35 AM
Laurie Hopkins from Alberta, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Laurie Hopkins
comments
“ Wonderful! ”
Thank-you for this important reminder of how great our Father loves His children!! “He loves us! He loves us! He loves us!” May our hearts be opened to embrace His precious love and desire to swim in it. This moved me to tears. God bless you richly.

Sermon8/31/19 2:40 PM
Cheryl Gorrian from New Jersey, U.S.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cheryl Gorrian
“ So very true! ”
Some young people argue doctrine just for the sake of being proven right, and showing how pious they are. Unfortunately, the Pharisees did likewise. Even with their correct theology, and unsurpassed evangelistic efforts, they had no charity or "agape" love. It only contributed to their pride. Most need humility more than they need more learning.

Sermon8/31/19 10:04 AM
Bless Your Persecutors
Tim Conway
This was one of the hardest lessons I learned in the Christian life. Our struggle is against principalities and powers. When enemies come against us, they are usually either brainwashed by the world or are unwittingly being used by the devil as a tool. By praying for them, we can not only save them, but reduce their attack against us. For they really know not what they do.

Sermon8/15/19 9:19 AM
Maureen from Wigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Maureen
Lovely

Sermon8/11/19 4:18 PM
Jason MacLennan from Florida  Find all comments by Jason MacLennan
comments
Spend quality time with my son. Great reminder!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Don Green
The Glorious City

Psalm 87
Midweek Service
Truth Community Church

Rev. Joel Pankratz
Obtaining the Best Ending

Book Of Ecclesiastes
Salem Presbyterian Church

Bob Vincent
A Reason for Celebration?

Sermons by Bob and Others