Free Reformed Church of Grand Rapids | SermonAudio

(616) 458-3250
Free Reformed Church of Grand Rapids
950 Ball Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
MyChurch: frcgr | Set
“Balance...”
Rejoicing in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for this most helpful and balanced teaching. From a grateful sister.
Dr. David P Murray | 1 Timothy Series

Sermon9/15/19 4:36 PM
Esther Dutton from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Esther Dutton
Thank you on a Sunday, when I was too ill to attend worship. What a blessing. Mucho love in Christ Jesus.

Sermon9/15/19 2:50 PM
Esther Dutton from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Esther Dutton
The Fruit of Righteousness
Ian Macleod
Thank you for the Word. My heart is lifted, today

Sermon7/23/19 3:49 AM
Dick Knodel from SW Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Knodel
Faith's Anchor in the Storm
Ian Macleod
“ Very Sweet Message ”
When last I saw you, you were tending books at the FP BOOKSTORE in Glasgow; but now I find you all through school, and preaching in GR! Zach Dotson (Coldenham-Newburgh) reminded me that you were all done, and could be found on Sermon Audio. So I looked and found. It was quite wonderful to hear you open up these two verses so earnestly. May the Lord continue to bless you here in the states. I’d love to chat with you a bit concerning your worldwide experiences now. Text me your mobile at (937) 750-9459, and I’ll certainly try to catch up with you. Dick Knodel — your once Sca-ish friend from the U.S., Glasgow, and Edinburgh.

Sermon6/4/19 1:28 PM
Caleb from South Carolina  Find all comments by Caleb
The God Fearer's Picture
Ian Macleod
“ Wonderful sermon! ”
A sermon that charges us that we might fear the Lord and what does it mean to truly fear the Lord. A sermon worth listening too!

Sermon5/28/19 1:27 PM
Scott LaPierre from Woodland, WA  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Scott LaPierre
More than Jonah
Rev. Paul den Butter
“ Thank you! ”
This was a very good sermon Reverend Butter. I appreciated the ways you showed Jesus is better than Jonah. This is what I was looking for in studying for my own sermon on the verse.

Sermon5/2/19 6:06 AM
Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth from The King's Table  Find all comments by Benjamin Formerly Mephibosheth
Royal Repentance
Dr. David P Murray
“ Now That's Royalty ! ”

Sermon2/11/19 2:56 PM
DCM  Find all comments by DCM
Shattered Dreams
Ian Macleod
“ When is this available? ”

Sermon1/1/19 5:58 AM
Matthias Klein from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthias Klein
Christ's Humble Heart
Dr. David P Murray
Thank you very much. After hearing the sermon I want to take Jesus yoke upon me and learn from hom. This is exactly what I need to do. This is exactly what is best for me.

Sermon12/31/18 7:24 PM
Rejoicing in Christ Jesus.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rejoicing in Christ Jesus.
Women's Role in Church
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Balance... ”
Thank you for this most helpful and balanced teaching. From a grateful sister.

Sermon12/31/18 6:46 PM
Help from the Hilltop
Dr Jerry Bilkes
comments
“ An important commandment. ”
Thank you brother for this comforting word which comes with power because you have ministered Christ to us. As you pointed out,the first major command given to Moses is to remember what God has done!! Thank you. Too many still begin with man and what he must do - still living under the shadows and types of the old covenant, struggling to obey and gain the victory, as if Christ has not yet come...(what an insult to our Saviour and His Cross-work!)..... instead of discovering that to abide in Christ IS victory, and obedience, holiness,wisdom - all that we will ever need we find and have in Him. Glory to His Name!

Sermon12/29/18 6:40 AM
Andy Beeftink from Wageningen, the Netherlands  Contact via emailFind all comments by Andy Beeftink
Help from the Hilltop
Dr Jerry Bilkes
comments
Dear Jerry, thank you for this encouraging sermon. Thank you for your pervading words. I am Andy Beeftink, I studied theology with you for a year in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. After my theology studies I was a minister for eight years in the 'Nederlands Gereformeerde kerk' of Doetinchem, but despite my faith confidence I lost the heavy spiritual battle, succumbed under heavy desperateness that I experienced as a result of the inner hardening and superficiality of the church members. Pray to God that He will restore me and do me justice. I pray onto you a lot of blessings for your life and work! Warmest greetings, Andy

Sermon11/5/18 11:00 PM
Andrea from Grand Rapids, MI  Find all comments by Andrea
comments
“ Convicting yet gracious sermon ”
Thank you for this sermon. What a timely, convicting message. How humbling that God sends people or His Word to us to convict us of our sin, that we might repent. He is so merciful to us.

Sermon10/22/18 2:24 PM
Hello  Find all comments by Hello
comments
“ Available? ”
Is this not available?

Sermon9/5/18 9:45 PM
Nancy  Find all comments by Nancy
Examine Yourself
Dr. David P Murray
“ very helpful! ”
Practical ways to examine yourself

Sermon8/13/18 2:32 PM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
The Primary Theme of Gospel Preaching
Dr. David P Murray
comments
“ Christ the Wrath Absorber ”
What a beautiful explanation of John 3:16 that God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son to absorb the fullest measure of God's anger never seen before and at the same time displaying immeasurable love and passion towards sinners. Love never seen in this measure before. Wrath, punishment of sin never seen in this measure before. This is love, not that we love God, but that he loved us and provided Himself a lamb to take away the sins of the world. Christ the propitiation- the wrath absorber, sin exhauster; the anger absorber. Christ the propitiation for the world. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son. This is why we love.

Sermon7/30/18 2:00 AM
Yolanda from AZ  Find all comments by Yolanda
Prayer Meetings 2
Albert N. Martin
“ Great Expectations ”
Gotta get on my knees and look upward.

Sermon7/26/18 10:10 AM
Monica Nordyke from Grand Rapids Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Monica Nordyke
Kingdom's Clash Over Daniel's Prayers
Pastor Eric Moerdyk
It was a blessing to hear you preach last Sunday July 22. I have been reading psalms for my devotions and have felt my prayer life has been in a slump. I am easily distracted and when I do pray in a quite place I get so sleepy. I liked how you said to kneel that does help especially if I don’t lean on anything like the bed. But I can’t keep my mind concentrated on what I am praying. You mentioned praying the psalms. How would I do this? I sometimes take a verse of scripture and use it in prayer would that be the same? I love the psalms because I can relate to David. I struggle with wondering if God hears me sometimes but can see answered prayers. So I know better. Thank you so much for such a blessing. Blessings Pastor. Monica Nordyke

Sermon5/3/18 11:55 PM
Joseph Walma from Granbury, TX  Find all comments by Joseph Walma
Godly Conduct in Public Worship
Dr. David P Murray
comments
This sermon opened my eyes to what I felt that we were starting to lose in our own congregation. I approached our minister with this sermon and that my concern is God will walk away from our congregation by the inappropriate conduct we are having in our public worship

Sermon2/16/18 12:37 PM
David and Karen Biser from Cumberland, MD  Protected NameFind all comments by David and Karen Biser
Thriving in Digital Babylon
Dr. David P Murray
“ Important Message! ”
Being aware of the dangers of internet use is one thing, but knowing how to use the internet in a godly way is of tremendous value, and absolutely necessary in today's world. Pastor Murray offers many helpful insights into how to use the internet in a way that is pleasing to God, and beneficial to ourselves and others. Must listening!

Sermon2/16/18 12:30 PM
The Dangers of Digital Babylon
Dr. David P Murray
“ Important Sermon! ”
Important warning about the dangers of the internet, especially social media and iphones. I knew there were many problems with this kind of technology, but the statistics Pastor Murray shared were both shocking and overwhelming. Everyone should be aware of this data, and take it into serious consideration when making decisions about internet use!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Rev. Nathan Langerak
Man After God's Heart (19)

Man After God's Heart

Truth Community Church

Stephen MacKenzie
Can Gays Be Saved?

Romans
Fishers of Men Bible...

#116 Death

It is our duty to feel sin, to fear sin, and to fly as far as we can. ... John Boys

Church App