NewsSITE

108 Bridwell Heights Rd.
Kingsport, TN 37664
MyChurch: bridwellheightspca | Set
Jennifer Mason from Memphis
Patrick Hines | Our Great Confession

Sermon11/9/19 8:21 PM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
Excellent! Thank you!

Sermon11/9/19 8:20 PM
Minister Hines, I am so glad to hear you preach on this subject, oh the importance this knowledge holds for the believer. We must believe the whole counsel of God or quit. It is by faith we believe not by sight, it is not our Lilliputian sized knowledge that will sustain us, it’s knowing we live in a fallen universe and God still has it in His control.

Sermon10/20/19 9:51 AM
JD from Florida  Find all comments by JD
There is no LGBTQ Community
Patrick Hines
AMEN!!! Preach! Thank you for preaching so boldly against this abomination that is now being accepted as normal even by some CHRISTIANS!

Sermon10/6/19 5:59 PM
How God Cannot Win
Patrick Hines
So very true. So deeply sad.

Sermon9/16/19 10:25 AM
comments
“ Beautiful Sermon ”
Minister Hines, God has His powerful hands on your ministry, I pray you will continue to honor Him in humility. The trials of this life God uses that breaks us into the image of His Son, what a glorious privilege to be used of God. Keep preaching God’s majestic and authoritative truth!

Sermon9/15/19 7:07 PM
John Bradshaw  Find all comments by John Bradshaw
comments
The intro itself is so clear in explaining the deity of Christ. An amazing concatenation of the Scriptures to make the point!

Sermon9/5/19 10:15 AM
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
I’ve listened to this sermon over and over, my, my, my, to God be glory! You’ve unpacked God’s truth with diamond cut precision and I was elated to hear someone breaking down the true meaning of Lordship salvation. For the life of me I have never understood why such men as Zane Hodges, Dr. Andy Woods and others vehemently speak against this doctrine. I’ve heard many of them say, repentance and acknowledging Jesus is Lord and how being accountable to our Lord In obedience is somehow a distortion of the gospel. If anyone would know the distinction between works and grace, a reformist would. No matter how you slice it, Jesus is still Lord and repentance is a component of God’s grace, if we cannot grasp that truth, then something’s terribly wrong.

Sermon9/2/19 4:28 PM
Greg McDougall from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by Greg McDougall
Man Of Sorrows What A Name
Patrick Hines
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for these wonderful messages of truth.

Sermon8/26/19 11:09 AM
Minister Hines, I truly rejoice when I hear a servant of our Lord speaks truth, when many fail to take a stand for righteousness. I remember during the time my brother pastored a PCUSA congregation here in Memphis, he spoke to the general assembly the evils of accepting homosexuals as clergy, well, you know the rest of the story. My brother resigned from that position because the majority of the elders said, ‘my brother voiced his opinion on the matter, but they had their own opinion and there was nothing wrong with allowing such evil to breed in God’s church. I was minister of music there for awhile after my brother left, and I saw things that never promoted the word of God, but the ways of men. I left that church some years ago when the Spirit Of God taught me the importance of 2 Corinthians 14:-18, being unequally yoked with unbelievers. The coup’de grâce was in 2015 at the PCUSA general assembly, there was an Iman from the Muslim religion to open up the services in prayer, in the name of the moon god, Allah. I knew then, what God and others whom God sent to encourage me to trust God, step out on His word, and go out from among them. I thank God for your stand for righteousness, keep plugging for the truth, because only truth will win in the end, God’s truth.

Sermon7/17/19 9:11 PM
Ryan Smith from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ryan Smith
Covenant Theology Part 12
Dan O'Roark
“ Very insightful ”
Great stuff! I hope you guys will go over NCT and its errors as a part of this ongoing study.

Sermon7/11/19 11:22 PM
Madeline from Johnson City  Find all comments by Madeline
7 Marks of False Teachers
Patrick Hines
“ Strong and Biblical teaching! ”
Thank you for your strong and faithful stand for the true gospel of Jesus Christ, Pastor Hines! This sermon is so powerful and relevant for our day, and needs to heard. Thank you for caring about His flock/church!

Sermon6/25/19 8:06 AM
Pastor Patrick Hines from Kingsport, Tennessee  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Patrick Hines
comments
B. McCausland - Why don't you explain what you mean by "Polarised address missing the true issue"? How did I "polarize" anything? What is the true issue if not what I said it was in my sermon? Feel free to email me at: pastor@bridwellheightspca.org anytime. Sincerely, Rev. Patrick Hines

Sermon6/13/19 1:06 PM
Annette Clark from Home  Find all comments by Annette Clark
Blessed Hunger Pains
Patrick Hines
Catching up from our trip to Oregon for Joel’s wedding and hungering for this very topic. Praying for the youth in our church to hunger and thirst for Jesus alone. I will br training the Children’s leaders to do the same in our BSF School Program. Keep following The Shepherd, for your set our pace as we seek to follow Him too!

Sermon4/3/19 11:38 AM
Pablo from West Coast  Find all comments by Pablo
John Piper's False Gospel
Patrick Hines
Thank you; thank you; thank you!

Sermon3/21/19 8:39 AM
Samuel Woodall from TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Samuel Woodall
Sabbath, Necessity, Mercy
Patrick Hines
“ Since Eden ”
Since the Garden of Eden we have believed the deception and questioned the Word of God. Thank God for giving us pastors who are faithful students of His Word to be used by Him to explain and help us apply the Word to our lives.

Sermon2/25/19 10:41 AM
Inward Evidences of Assurance
Patrick Hines
comments
This morning, I shared the sermon God gave you with my daughter who lives in another State and it really gave her the encouragement she needs in her walk with the Lord. I know you said things in your sermon that she and others really need to hear. Again, I thank God for His wisdom the He’s imparted to you, that’s what I call ministry for the soul.

Sermon2/25/19 1:11 AM
Inward Evidences of Assurance
Patrick Hines
comments
What an absolutely beautiful sermon. I love a sermon that makes me think and the sword of the Spirit cuts, then it heals by my confession to Him. What a wonderful Savior we honor. I thank God for your ministry. Amen!

Sermon1/11/19 2:57 PM
Gloria Blair from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada  Find all comments by Gloria Blair
His Poverty For Our Riches
Patrick Hines
Thanks for another great message about our great Saviour and His lowly birth but someday that will all change when He comes as King of Kings and Lord of Lords and every knee will bow what a glorious day that will be.

Sermon1/2/19 6:21 PM
Misusing Reformers for Piper
Patrick Hines
comments
“ Dark Times Indeed ”
The two above comments are symptomatic of a church culture that has entirely lost its ability to discern truth from error and is far more driven by emotion than by truth. Both comments sadden me greatly. Where is your love for Jesus Christ and the all-sufficiency of His work to save His people from their sins? Where is your zeal to protect His honor?

Sermon12/23/18 7:04 AM

Church App

Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

Staff Picks Feed
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
Cross Publish New!
Sermon Player | Video New!
Live Webcasting