A World-Renowned University Suppressed Important Abortion Research
The results of Jacobs' global survey of academic biologists was astonishing in its consensus: "Overall, 95% of all biologists affirmed the biological view that a human's life begins at fertilization (5212 out of 5502)." Again, the overwhelming nature of this consensus must be emphasized: The biologically human nature of the fertilized zygote is one of two necessary preconditions for the pro-life policy argument, and Jacobs' research â€” which had a global reach â€” forecloses any question as to the biological inquiry. Pro-choicers who arrive at a different "scientific" conclusion â€” and Jacobs' research indicates that only 23% of pro-choicers recognize the fetus as a biological human being throughout the entire gestational continuum â€” ought to re-evaluate, accordingly. And as Jacobs told me, his scholarly research should galvanize lawmakers to "stop debating whether a fetus is a human and start debating...
Adriel wrote: Man is foolish -- Psalm 14 and 53. Man is blind, ignorant and alienated from the life of God. Eph 4:18. Add to that man is an evil hearted sinner destined to go to hell and damnation for his crimes, by righteous justice. Then man thinking that conception of life is actually a human action and ability??? Then we see how man the moron reprobate criminal - Can murder the unborn child with human impunity. What an idiot.! Abortion is murder.
Well said! And some folks actually believe they are serving God and mankind when they murder these innocent little lives.
"It's a "quintessential sacred cow," he added, and the pro-choice side is deeply concerned about suppressing research that could undermine the presuppositions upon which that "sacred cow" is so fragilely constructed. As Jacobs says, it is the phenomenon that social scientists call "identity protective cognition" that leads to human beings deliberately obfuscating and avoiding the search for truth."
"The mystery of lawlessness is already at work." This quote by the Apostle Paul is revealing. Abortion, ANTIFA violence, transgender delusion, and all the rest of the Leftist lunatic "sacred cows" makes me scratch my head. Another quote: "Professing to be wise, they became fools." Truth (and scientific truth at that) is a poison pill to them so they "suppress the truth in unrighteousness."
95% of biologists worldwide is pretty overwhelming. The other 5% must be extraterrestrial spies who don't believe unborn humans are really human.
Jim, thereâ€™s scripture that proves that infants in the womb are human beings just like adults are human beings. If you can justify some murders, then you should be able to justify all murders. If it isnâ€™t wrong to chop a living baby to pieces, then it isnâ€™t wrong to rip Jim Lincoln apart with a chainsaw.
The irony is that many Christians are saving up money to send their children and grandchildren to colleges where they will be taught that the issue is not about when the human's existence begins, but what the mother's 'reproductive rights' are.
The Irish Times wrote: .... So, for the greater part of the last millennium the Catholic Church did not hold that human life began at conception - its current teaching.
Indeed its adoption of that teaching in 1869 was dictated, not so much by a decision on when human life began, as by the dogma of the Immaculate Conception promulgated by Pius IX in 1854. It teaches that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was conceived without original sin.
In 1701 Pope Clement XI had declared the Immaculate Conception a feast of universal obligation. He settled the feast date at December 8th, exactly nine months prior to the feast of Mary's birth on September 8th.
It meant the church believed Mary's sinless soul came into being at the moment of her conception. When in 1854 Pius IX proclaimed the Immaculate Conception as a dogma of the church, he stated that Mary had been free from sin "in the first instant of her conception". In 1869, therefore, he was being consistent with that teaching when he revived the penalty of excommunication for abortions at any stage of pregnancy. (This, by the way, was the same Pope who in 1870 promulgated the doctrine of papal infallibility)....
---"Time for a rational debate on when human life begins"