Attention all users!
We are happy to announce our improved video solution for all broadcasters that integrates archived videos seamlessly into SermonAudio, with unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth and no ads included without extra charge!
Here are some highlights of recent developments:
Incredibly, all of this is happening without any additional fees or restrictions. No bandwidth limits. No upload limits. No storage limits. One flat monthly cost.
- Upload Any Format. We now accept more formats including MPG, MOV, M4V, F4V, WMV, MP4, etc. Upload in any format, and a beautifully-encoded MP4 format comes out on the other end, every time.
- High Quality Video. All videos uploaded are now encoded at much higher video quality with variable bitrates. A high-quality (720p) and low-quality (360p) version of all videos are encoded along with a 1080p version where applicable. Check out the videos of some of these high-quality examples: here, here, here, and here.
- Multiple Redundant Copies. All encoded video files are copied across multiple storage vendors for redundancy. That's a total of six copies we store on our servers for every video on the site!
- Automatic Phase-Correction. Audio that has been recorded "out-of-phase" on legacy A/V systems are now automatically corrected by our intelligent encoders as part of the encoding process!
- Automatic Volume Normalization. We are also running all uploaded audio through our volume-normalizer filter as part of the encoding process so that really quiet audio will be a thing of the past!
- Waveforms, Thumbnails, Auto-MP3. We are also doing a plethora of other things related to videos like generating our signature waveforms that beautifully display in our video players. We support custom video thumbnail uploads. And, as a courtesy, we automatically generate an audio-only MP3 version of the sermon for all uploaded videos.
Multi-Platform Support! All new videos uploaded to SermonAudio are now transcoded into the industry-standard MP4 (H.264/H.265+AAC) format. This enables us to stream the same video to a wide variety of devices including PCs, Macs, Roku TV, Chromecast TV, and mobile devices like the iPhone, iPad, Android, and more!
New! Pick Your Thumbnail! Don't like the auto-generated thumbnail we've created for you? No problem. You now have the option to choose an exact time in your video from which to generate a new thumbnail image or upload a custom image!
Our video player is designed specifically with sermons in mind with sermon details, waveforms, and multiple playback speeds. Built from scratch by our own SA engineers, it is 100% HTML5-friendly, and free of any flash components. It is also responsive so it works and looks fantastic in any size, on any device.
Video Embed Codes! Any video you upload can be embedded into your own website with every option imaginable with our Ultimate Embed Code Editor! Simply use the Email & Share button on any sermon page to easily copy and paste the relevant embed codes. Click on the sample video below!
Download Report: For broadcasters, you'll be able to view up-to-the-minute video download statistics in the Members Only Area as well as a summarized geographic download report of video statistics in the regular Monthly Download Report.
Search and Filter: The search facility on the site provides comprehensive support for both VIDEO and PDF media types. On any search result page, simply select VIDEO and only those sermons with matching videos will be displayed.
If you are a broadcasting member of SermonAudio, video-support is already enabled for your account and you can begin uploading at any time!