Sign in or signup
Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Local | Blogs
New Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -15 sec
Top Sermons
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Sermon DashboardNEW
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ WATCHER ”
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Confidence In The Lord | Darvin Pruitt
Carol
"Always good to hear an uncompromised teaching of The Word. Thanks, and..."
-26 hrs 
Sermon Simplicity of Baptism | Bruce Crabtree
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church
-29 hrs 
Sermon Get Rid Of Your Idols Now | Rev Graeme Craig
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
-32 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item10/4/19 2:31 PM
Watcher | Somewhere that's not here  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Beginning in the 6th century BC with the Pythagoreans, the Ancient Greeks began a systematic study of mathematics as a subject in its own right with Greek mathematics. Around 300 BC, Euclid introduced the axiomatic method still used in mathematics today, consisting of definition, axiom, theorem, and proof.

Blame the Greeks...it's their fault.


News Item7/28/19 1:51 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
42
comments
Frank wrote:
JohnY, I don't care what your scriptural position is on any issues. The Holy Spirit didn't convict you of anything.

News Item7/28/19 1:26 AM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
87
comments
Big deal. He "identifies" as a Christian. As Dr. Tim, the goat-man said, "then he never was". Exactly. God saves, not man. If God saves a soul, you cannot just walk away from that gift.

Next thing we'll find out is he's gay. Yuck! Poor children.


News Item7/23/19 2:11 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Our sovereign Jesus Christ has not been erased from anything. He is in control of all of this. He is not worried. He is not "losing sleep". He is not wringing His hands, worried that is being pushed out. Our Lord Jesus is supreme and controls even the rottenness we see in this world. Nothing is outside of His control. Nothing.

News Item7/23/19 1:24 AM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
(This news item is no longer available)
The Quiet Christian wrote:
I just have to ask the Moderators of SA if this story is really appropriate for a Christian website? While it is certainly true that total depravity knows no bounds, there must be a dynamic tension in reporting it vs protecting readers from it. This one seems pretty much over the line.
And it's from Canada too. I lived in Langley at one point. Yikes.

News Item7/20/19 1:45 AM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
24
comments
Backwoods Duck Farmer wrote:
Oh boy I've been waiting for an opportunity to tell all mankind that we should strive to be more gender inclusive. After all, aren't all men created equal? We've got the manpower to force everyone to be gender inclusive - all we need is the manliness it will require to see it through. Ok guys, let's do this and show the world what kind of men we are!
P. S. The best way to spread the word about gender inclusiveness is by male.
Man alive!

News Item7/18/19 8:37 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
40
comments
Kaith bradon wrote:
I am a vampire born in 1595. 420 yrs, I always love being what i am, And i didn't have no choice but to make my mind undergoing the ritual to turn. There is sometime ago, I had herpes virus and also i was burned in a fire and was dying, I later was saved by a vampire lord in 1615 my parents never found me they believe i was dead, Not until i had to work in my home where my parents lived, Then they knew i was alive and lived happily knowing their son was ok and doing great, No longer a weakly but strong and as century go by i am still alive today, And still 20 skin but old age never goes, but no body knew my past just me, I just want to say thank you vampire lord for making it happen, I am very proud to be among the 7 clans of vampires. YOU want to know more about these transformation ritual, Hit up the vampire lord, Email: Vampirelordtransformerchanging@gmail.com. I wish all the best towards your various endevours.
Funny...for someone as aged as you, shouldn't you have a better grasp on your vocabulary skills? I guess your edumacation didn't go very far?

News Item5/31/19 7:34 PM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Dr. Tim wrote:
I have never seen the earth from outer space, so I can’t say from empirical observation that it is spherical. On the other hand, if it were flat, you obviously couldn’t sail in one direction and come back to where you started. And surely in six thousand years, someone would have reported on having looked over the edge.
And with that wisdom, we can all say without a shadow of a doubt that the earth is obviously round! You would think with all of this ignorance, we were living in the Dark Ages. Maybe we should ask NASA?

News Item5/31/19 11:52 AM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Frank...there's a difference between round and circular. The Bible indicates the earth is like a circle drawn on a piece of paper, not a globe.

Job 38.14 "It (the earth) is turned as clay to the seal".

In other words, the shape of the earth is as a clay seal. Circular, with an edge on the outside with a raised center.


News Item5/31/19 11:01 AM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
John UK wrote:
Now please notice, folks, especially Christopher, what a PP preacher is like, whether they be man or woman. An example:
"Christopher...thank you for at least being humble enough to download the book. Read it prayerfully and be mature enough to admit that you might be wrong."
The inference is that if Christopher does not admit that he might be wrong, he is not mature; therefore he is immature, even though it is accepted that he has at least been humble enough to download some e-book.
Do you see the psychology involved in this simple statement of Watcher's? Therefore I call it Psychological Preaching. It is an attempt to get the desired result using psychological means, rather than simple presentation of facts. Those who refused to download the e-book are, of course proud; they are not humble at all.
Watcher, are you a woman?
Haha...that's funny. Psychological preaching...wow. What some will stoop to in order to pass off their responsibility to another. Just read the book John. Simple enough for you?

News Item5/31/19 10:33 AM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
US...I didn't know you were God and had complete knowledge of everything. Sorry.

Christopher...thank you for at least being humble enough to download the book. Read it prayerfully and be mature enough to admit that you might be wrong.

Great Response...isn't everything someone's opinion? Edward Hendrie's book has been exhaustively researched and he does a marvelous job in proving we are on a flat earth surrounded by a looking glass firmament.

This is all I am saying about this until people here start growing some humility.


News Item5/31/19 1:30 AM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Connor7 wrote:
Watcher said, “Oh, I stand corrected then. Nasa tells me the same thing. I am also told by Google that homosexuality is okay, God doesn't exist, and Jesus was a fool. Your point...?”
You’re mixing categories. You cannot mix a science category with a moral category. Pictures of planets is a scientific category, it is a visible documentation of a planet.
Google is a search engine in which you can find articles by Christians and non Christians alike discussing moral issues.
But Watcher, I’m curious, since your belief is a scriptural and scientific belief, may you please provide us with sound exegesis that teaches the earth is flat;
Furthermore, what scientific evidence would disprove your scientific belief?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z21tlnp13if2dwn/Mother%20of%20All%20Conspiracies%20Ebook%20PDF.pdf?dl=0

News Item5/30/19 5:02 PM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Frank wrote:
You will see my friend, you will see.
Watcher - the earth is a planet. Google it.
Oh, I stand corrected then. Nasa tells me the same thing. I am also told by Google that homosexuality is okay, God doesn't exist, and Jesus was a fool. Your point...?

News Item5/30/19 12:09 PM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Frank wrote:
Then you don't have to believe it is a planet.
Definition of a planet: a celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit around a star.

News Item5/29/19 3:43 PM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
62
comments
Frank wrote:
I also have the Kingdom of the Cults book. I never listened to his radio show or really any of his sermons except for the alien thing. I have reviewed his book when it was applicable.
But, to the topic. Once again I will say I don't believe there is any form of life on other planets. It seems inconceivable that there would be life anywhere else and scripture not mention it in some way.
What do you think?
Can you believe; I just got up about 45 minutes ago.
What planets? There's only the earth and it's not a planet.

News Item5/12/19 10:09 AM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Dolores wrote:
Watcher, I do agree with what you’re saying about the poor and rich and Jesus warned about showing partially. Example to allow the rich to have the best seat . Then He said the poor widow was commended for what she put in the offering plate however small because she gave all she had and the rich man gave out of his plenty. Thanks for replying and I understand what you are saying and you are so right!
Thank you for your understanding and grace! Happy Mother's Day to all moms who dare raise their kids instead of allowing the government to!

News Item5/11/19 11:52 AM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Dolores wrote:
Watcher, Chick-Fil-A has been boycotted here because of their stand against homosexuality. That day Christians all over town came to eat. It was amazing. Different denomination, didn’t matter.Airport recently refused to allow them to put a Chic-Fil-A there .They are certainly not always spoken well of...
Thanks for your insight Dolores, I am however, hesitant to give God glory for someone's success. Yes, God is sovereign, and ultimately is in charge of everything, but just because a "Christian" seems to be blessed because of their viewpoints, doesn't necessarily mean they are being blessed by God directly. Many "Christians" are quite wealthy in the world's eyes, but are not even biblically saved(Trump comes to mind). Many "Christians" stand against the LGBTQ juggernaut, but that doesn't mean they are genuine Christians. We must be careful to differentiate between a real genuine Christian (who will usually be poor) and a false convert Christian who is usually seeking riches. That is a big generalization, I know, but it tends to fit a lot of the time.

News Item5/10/19 2:37 PM
Watcher | North America  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Luke 6.26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers treated the false prophets in the same way.

Just sayin'...


News Item4/21/19 12:33 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
70
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
In Jesus' day, whipping (flogging), was the normal pre-punishment before those sentenced to death were led to be crucified. Everyone should know exactly how a crucifixion works, along with the pain, and what it does to the body, etc., but I think a lot of people view the sort of whipping that was done in those days, as being comparable to how we might see someone being whipped in a movie or something. Flogging back then was horrific, and the reason only a certain number of lashes were allowed was to keep the person alive long enough to be crucified.
https://www.bible-history.com/past/flagrum.html
Jesus suffered horribly, before He was ever even nailed to that cross, and hoisted up. He was beaten, bruised, flogged, humiliated, mocked, spat upon, laughed at, and tormented in every conceivable way...for us.
Sobering words dear friend. Because of us. Sigh...

News Item4/18/19 2:27 PM
Watcher  Find all comments by Watcher
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Just thinking wrote:
Maybe it will be as popular in Canada as the Susan B Anthony coin was in the US.
She definitely paved the way for much damage done to the family and to society. The LGBTQetc., movement is livid because ti paints them with a mental sickness rather than the upstanding wonderful people they want us to believe they are.That's fine. The coin will most likely have a limited circulation and will be eventually replaced with a "proper" coin. God be glorified no matter what.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


Andrew Quigley
SILENCE in Gethsemane

Communion Sermon
Sunday - AM
Ottawa Reformed Presbyterian
Play! | MP3 | RSS

The Glory of the Cross
Pastor Jim Gables

Pastor James Mansfield
The Felt Presence Of God

The Riches Of Christ
Bethel Baptist Chapel
Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Jesus Is No Kill Joy

Evangelism Awakening
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Rev. Joshua Engelsma
The Key Power of Preaching

Doon Protestant Reformed
Sunday - AM
Video!Play! | MP4

Dr. Sacha Walicord
Son of God Heals on Sabbath

Doon United Reformed Church
Sunday - PM
Play! | MP3

Sponsor: Marriage - God's Plan & Purpose
https://www.sermonaudio.com..

SPONSOR | 2,200+

SPONSOR




                   
I never knew the meaning of God's Word until I came into affliction. ... Martin Luther


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Watch
Android
Church App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts
2-MINUTE TIPS

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish New!
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video New!
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Listen Line
Events Support
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Solo Sites
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Auto-Upload Sermons
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Privacy Policy | Support Us | Stories