Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -45 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ ONE WONDERS ”
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Grateful to be Depressed! Pt. 1 | Robert Rubino
Louis Oliver from Henderson tn
"I do appreciate your sermons"
-45 hrs 
Sermon Fullness of Joy | David Walker
Trina from NC
-47 hrs 
Sermon The Gospel, the Christian, and Same-Sex Attraction | Dr. Sam Horn
John Paul Lauger from Greenville SC
-47 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 24 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/7/2021 2:00 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
83
comments
If we should tell a lost sinner to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?

News Item1/7/2020 3:56 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
225
comments
Didn’t mean to leave out part of quote that refers to the carrying the sword for areas in which there is known present danger like a church that is in a neighborhood that has 7 homicides within 2 miles of it. Hope that puts it back in context

News Item1/7/2020 1:04 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
225
comments
“Christ commended the carrying of swords as a means of safety and precaution “. Isn’t that what this whole discussion is about?

News Item12/16/19 11:32 AM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
80
comments
If John UK knows that during the Christmas season the charities which support the poor which he insinuates are overlooked for selfish reasons get nearly 50% of their donations. That thousands of the less fortunate are fed and clothed during this time also

News Item12/16/19 7:46 AM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
80
comments
if those contending that no one made anything about the birth of Christ after its event realize that the Gospels and all other New Testament references to His first advent were written after He endured the cross and had ascended to His throne in glory?

News Item3/20/19 1:42 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
51
comments
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
Do the investigation instead of the criticism
"Young applies the same rules to guests that she would any family member: Only married couples may share a room with one bed, unmarried couples must sleep in different rooms. "
https://tinyurl.com/y5lk2bvn
where is Sc's praise for this owner for being consistent and relief that her assumption was unfounded.

News Item2/8/19 9:52 AM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
penned wrote:
still hearing crickets around here, this article already 3 years old. no response. just continue on as always...
what exactly were you hoping for?

News Item1/29/19 3:18 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
215
comments
My Own 2 cents wrote:
Now that this thread is 164 comments long, what EXACTLY did any of us accomplish??? Seems to me that we all have stuck with our own opinions/convictions, and no one's minds were changed. In my own mind, it looks like a giant waste of time...but that' s just my own 2 cent$.
If anybody could explain, that'd be gr8.
how you survived here as a poster so long if your definition of not wasting time was for minds to be changed and opinions to be altered. Why are you wasting your time?

News Item4/4/18 5:21 PM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
Just a guy wrote:
I see your reasoning. And completely understand it as well. The point I am attempting to make is that social media is not usually used for private communication with relatives. It is usually for the purpose of showing certain things in a person's life and not showing other things. Not a very deep relationship to me.
Concerning John Yurich's situation, I will make the claim of "the vital missing facts". In other words, I don't know his situation other than the paragraph below. But I do know if he is following anyone on Facebook, their real life looks​ very, very different than what he sees. It's​ just naturally so...
okay I get it, you are saying people create a hyped up presence online that is not the real thing. Some probably do. Yet one must think that after starting a Facebook account your first list of people that you add to see your post are family and close friends, are you really going to fool them? Would that not be life in general in our interactions with others we don't show everybody everything?

News Item4/4/18 3:47 PM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
Just a Guy wrote:
One Wonders says...
People share on social media, for the most part, things they would share in "same form". i.e. what they would say in person, in a letter, on the phone.
Are you sure about that? You think that someone is not going to put on their best show in a group communication? I'm not sure about that statement....
excellent question. But, one wonders, if when we are with friends or family in a public place, like Facebook is, do they see our best show or do we let them see the worst of what we can be? How many of us have been in the middle of a heated argument and yet had the composure to answer a call in a pleasant voice? I guess I am still not seeing why John Yurich should give up the use of Facebook to keep in touch with his relatives or to keep up with the goings on in their lives. Also, if Facebook crashes something else will take its place, just ask My Space.

News Item4/4/18 2:43 PM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
Just a guy wrote:
One wonders wrote:
If communication is okay by email, letter or phone call what would make it wrong simply because social media is used for the same communication?
The key statement in your question is "the same communication". Is it really the same form? Sure if you are privately communicating with someone on social media, then it IS same as text or emails. But why not just text and email? The reason is, is because most people are not just communicating privately on social media. They are communicating "socially" which is why they are using social media!😏
Seems pretty basic to me. I could use a Lamborghini to travel to Texas. But why not just use a Prius​? They can do the same thing, but most people use them for different things. And it's the same with social media.....
Facebook communications are between you and your list of friends. If you get together with friends and/or family are you saying you don't spend anytime going over what is going on in your life? Is not your first question, "How is it going?" or "How are you doing"?" or the shorter version, "What's up?" People share on social media, for the most part, things they would share in "same form". i.e. what they would say in person, in a letter, on the phone.

News Item4/4/18 12:53 AM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
One wonders wrote:
If communication is okay by email, letter or phone call what would make it wrong simply because social media is used for the same communication?
question not answered. You can be disingenuous in letters, on the phone, even in person.

News Item4/3/18 5:22 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
If communication is okay by email, letter or phone call what would make it wrong simply because social media is used for the same communication?

News Item10/11/17 9:21 AM
one wonders  Find all comments by one wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
195
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
because I am Baptist and not Catholic.
then why would you attend a Catholic Church? It is not something that Baptist do. In fact most Baptist are very much against the Catholic church. Your statement makes no sense.

News Item8/9/17 6:06 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
92
comments
John Yurich, if you were on your deathbed, not wishing that, would you call for your local priest or Pastor Steve?

News Item2/10/16 7:14 AM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
285
comments
B. McCausland wrote:
Speaking behind other's backs is not a commended Christian practice.
How a post that the person could read is speaking behind someone's back.

News Item1/28/16 2:04 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
237
comments
TMC wrote:
@ One Wonders
TMC,

1. John 8:32 was talking about Trump, so I made my position clear, just like he did.

2. 1Samuel 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

3. I will throw that out to other posters, do they have several candidates for which they vote that love and fear God?

When the righteous rule the people rejoice, righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to peoples, laws are supposed to a terror to evil, sentences are to be executed speedily, etc. There is a lot of guiding principles to help shape how we vote. I go by which candidate most supports righteous thinking and righteous choices. I look for one who supports limited government and believes in the Constitution. Would to God that they and all people would love and fear Him but I live in a world where few there be that walk on the narrow road to life. Also, it makes a difference as to which candidate has the ability to keep the wrong guy out of office.

John 8:32 I defended Trump??? I didn't even mention him until my last post.


News Item1/28/16 1:00 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
237
comments
John 8:32 wrote:
@One wonders,
Exodus 18:21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:
God has made it very clear that we are to choose people who love and fear him. Trump clearly does not love or fear God because he has violated His laws, never asked forgiveness, and does not show any fruits of the spirit. He and many of his followers are motivated by anger or fear, neither of which are good things. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Often, when we are overtaken by fear, we lose our power, we become angry with eachother rather than loving eachother, and we become so desperate we don't have a sound mind. Decisions made out fear or anger rarely ever turn out well.
1. I have not suggested any support for Trump.

2. You are putting verses about a theocracy and applying it to a represenative republic. We don't have a person who talks face to face with God to sort out the hard things.

3. If you only select leaders who love and fear God, I take it you don't vote.


News Item1/28/16 12:07 PM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
237
comments
Geff wrote:
One wonders writes:
It would be nice if our leaders were God-fearing, Bible believing and following Christians, but that is an unrealistic goal in a fallen world.
We have plenty of good Christian candidates we can vote for. And, aren't you supposed to stand for what's right regardless of how likely you are to win?
Will good for you that you have plenty of good Christian canidates for which to vote, I have not found that to be the case generally speaking. I would disagree with the need to vote for a so called Christian candidate regardless of how likely they are to win.

News Item1/28/16 11:31 AM
One wonders  Find all comments by One wonders
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
237
comments
Geff wrote:
"One wonders" how you could be so ignorant. Dude, just a simple look at most of the people above would show you they were not truly saved. Just because you claim to be saved, doesn't mean you are!
Geff, if you paid attention to the post to which I was responding you would not ask such a question or make such an assumption. According to Encyclopedia Britannica modern day elections didn't start until the 17th century so it would be unknown pattern to the writers of the Bible. We don't live in a Theocracy, supposedly we are in a Constitutional Republic. Which means we should pick leaders who will follow the rule of law. Pretty sure if Mormon Mitt Romney had been elected he would have upheld the DOMA laws and we wouldn't be sitting under what amounts to a judicial fiat that same sex marriage is constitutional. It would be nice if our leaders were God-fearing, Bible believing and following Christians, but that is an unrealistic goal in a fallen world. When people start saying candidates need to be Christians, it is good to remember, as you acknowledged, that just because one says he is a Christian, does not mean he is one.

sc would not God having mercy be Him blessing us?

Jump to Page : [1] 2



Pastor Jerry Gardner
Wondrous King All Glorious

Matthew
Sunday Service
Bible Presbyterian of Apollo
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Hourly: Jesus Didn't Keep The Law
Dr. Michael Barrett
Geneva Reformed Seminary
Staff Picks..

Dr. James M. Phillips
History & Prophecies..

Dr. Jim on Mission Field
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Shawn Reynolds
From Hosanna to Crucify Him!

Grace Particular Baptist
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

Sermon: #83 Hard to Leave Tradition..
Dr. James M. Phillips




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast
Solo Sites New!
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.