Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
 15,000

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -1 min
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
About | $1 Signup!
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ MEAGAIN ”
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Gender Issues And Scripture Twisting | Rev David Silversides
Mark Blades
"29th Nov 2020. It's seven years since this sermon was preached and if..."
-13 hrs 
Sermon Chosen for His Glory | Nate Pickowicz
ron kassner from Maine
-17 hrs 
Sermon Call to Prayer 2: Killyleagh | Rev. Gordon Dane
L McClung from N.I.
-18 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 13 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/26/15 9:04 AM
me Again | here  Find all comments by me Again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
50
comments
This works for all of my life, too:
“If it goes down,I’m going up.”
Rom.7:24
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
7:25a I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

News Item1/22/15 6:39 PM
Me again | Home  Find all comments by Me again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
22
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
Obama has... attended ..
is Baptized
[URL=http://www.aim.org/aim-column/muslim-christian-or-marxist/ ]]]No evidence BHO baptized :even in Muslim church"[/URL]

Since there is no evidence other than
The word of the same person that
Said
"you can keep your doctor if you like,"
It seems prudent to keep in mind the
Mohammedan's strategy to
Lie in order to infiltrate&destroy.
You claim it is a lie to say BHO
is a Mohammedan...
As you claim insufficient
Evidence. ...
Seems to be no evidence of baptism in the
United Church
Either.


News Item1/21/15 9:24 AM
me Again | United States  Find all comments by me Again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
Isa 3:9-13 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
The LORD standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.

News Item1/8/15 10:03 AM
me Again | United States  Find all comments by me Again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
If Mr. Tutka was teaching from the Anne of Green Gables series
Or the Emily trilogy (both by Lucy Maud Montgomery) there would be a quote from scripture about every 10 pages or so, as the kids spoke out the Word of God due to the pervasive Christian culture:
This is just one example:all of literature is replete with references to the Bible in Title of plays, book Title,key plot references (Cain&Able, etc)

Tutka was working as a substitute teacher 10,12,2013, when he ran afoul of school bullies. He told a straggling student at the end of a line, "The first shall be last and the last shall be first."

The student asked on a number of occasions where the line was from, and Tutka told him it was from the Bible. When he discovered the child did not have a Bible, Tutka gave him his personal copy.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.


News Item12/17/14 8:12 AM
me Again | solar system  Find all comments by me Again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
23
comments
God judges the half-baked world system:
Hos 7:6 For they have made ready their heart like an oven, whiles they lie in wait: their baker sleepeth all the night; in the morning it burneth as a flaming fire.
Hos 7:7 They are all hot as an oven, and have devoured their judges; all their kings are fallen: there is none among them that calleth unto me.
Hos 7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

News Item12/16/13 4:58 PM
MeAgain  Find all comments by MeAgain
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
“If we would attend to the word itself, which signifies immersion in water, from the etymology it would appear what had been originally the custom of administering baptism” Critica Sacra on Baptismos 1646 Leigh
“In the primitive times those that were baptised were entirely immersed in water” Thesaurus Disput 1661

“The Jews, apostles and primitive church used immersion” Universal Lexicon Hoffman 1698

“Baptisma, originally designated immersion in water to make clean” Stockii Clavis 1725

“Baptisma properly and from its origin it denotes a washing which is performed by immersion” Lexicon of NT 1728 P Mintert

“The Jews dipped themselves entirely under the water, and this is the most simple notion of the word baptize” Biblical Dictionary 1729 Calmet

“The usual way of performing the ceremony was by immersion” Encyclopaedia Britannica Art Baptism 1853

“Baptize in water, immersing” – NT Grammar, Winer 1860

“It is however, indisputable that in the primitive church the ordinary mode of baptism was by immersion” Chamber’s Encyclopaedia Art Baptism 1860

“Baptizo, to dip in or under water” Greek Dictionary 1861 Liddell and Scott

“The usual custom of the early church was to lead the candidate into the water and then dip him three times” The Church Cyclopaedia 1886


News Item12/16/13 1:09 PM
MeAgain  Find all comments by MeAgain
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
285
comments
Meant to add, Goodbye for now. Catch y'all again next year DV.

Observer


News Item2/22/12 11:16 AM
me again  Find all comments by me again
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
500
comments
Mike wrote:
It will be interesting to see explanation of how Paul might have been converted 3 days before he was converted, or barring that, that he received no grace 3 days prior to his conversion.
That would not have been "Prevenient Grace"

It would have been "Converting Grace."

Why do you insist God must do something to prepare for His work/operation? Is He limited in what He can do in His creation?

Or are you really trying to justify the Arminian theory?

(Even though, as you say, you are not Arminian)


News Item7/27/11 3:40 PM
meagain  Find all comments by meagain
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
53
comments
Mike wrote:
Your view appears to make faith a work, which it isn't. Then from this erroneous start, conclude it must be the gift of God in Eph 2:8, because the gift is not of works. But faith is not a work in the first place. Again the contrast is between salvation by grace, and salvation by works.
Faith is the gift of God - And for THIS reason it is NOT a work, ie NOT a faculty which may be used by the mortal, to come to Christ.

When you remove faith from its divine providential source (a gift) - Then you imply only one other source ie man - thus making it a human effort, or human work!

Eph 2:9 teaches human effort does not work!
This in opposition to V8 which in turn reveals only ONE possible ability which could be construed as mortal - namely 'faith.'

Consequently salvation (the word v8 "save") very obviously cannot be interpreted as human, because only God can save.

Thus "FAITH" is the gift of God unto salvation.

WCF 14.
"1. The grace of faith, whereby the elect are enabled to believe to the saving of their souls, is the work of the Spirit of Christ in their hearts"
[Heb 10:39. Eph 1:17-19; 2:8; 2 Cor 4:13.]


News Item7/27/11 9:57 AM
meagain  Find all comments by meagain
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
53
comments
Mike wrote:
Jake, that's like saying if Jake tosses one end of a rope to a drowning man, and the man grabs hold of it, that he must therefore be saving himself.
There you are again Mike, emphasizing the faculties of man.

"drowning man"?
Nope - "Dead" in sin!

"man grabs hold"?
Nope - Spiritual discernment is not available to natural man.

The Lord does not require assistance from dead men who cannot discern.
From the outset saving is in divine hands and remains there.


News Item6/19/10 12:17 PM
meagain  Find all comments by meagain
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Guinness wrote:
A sadly expected news story.
What is most insidious is the pretense at religious liberty:-
"Homosexual couples should be able to register civil partnerships in churches which WISH to hold them, according to the Prime Minister."
On the other hand, Cameron is dealing with reality in British society today. In that the "experts" in the churches eg Anglican, have provided England, hence Westminster with the "fact" that the Bible only "contains" what God said - rather than "IS" the Word/Law of God.

Therefore SOME verses and precepts can be deleted.

Thus the pestilence of Liberalism, like the leaven, is leavening the whole lump of the UK. Theologians in the Ch. of England will advise political thinking both by their witness and by their teachings.

In that respect Westminster and the hoi polloi are being taught heresy by the church - and Cameron, plus the Conservative party, are misled into Liberal theology without them questioning the facts. Satan's Liberal church is accepted by the reprobates - including their heresies.

Of course it is a completely different thing with socialism which is a reprobate ideology in the first place.


News Item5/1/10 10:56 AM
me again  Find all comments by me again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Mioke wrote:
If you want to celebrate the Earth's birthday, read Genesis.
Hey "Mioke" - are you Japanese?

News Item12/12/06 3:55 PM
me again | holland  Find all comments by me again
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
All the christian judges are out tonight,The father uses women aswell hypocrites.



Rev. Phil Owen
More than a Biography

Luke 7:36-50
Sunday - AM
Armor Bible Church PCA
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05

Dr. Suh
History of Korean Baptist Work

Dr. Seung Chan Suh
Discover The Word With Dr...
Play! | MP3

John Pittman Hey
Beware the Big Talkers

Only Christ's Promises Count
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Calvin and Dordt Bite the Dust

Christian Colleges Come Down
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sermon: The Church versus Christendom
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 12,700+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Portland, OR
  2   DAYS LEFT
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App New!
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV New!
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream

INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP New!
Upload via Dropbox New!

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 05
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.