Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsSITE
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -28 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ B. MCCAUSLAND ”
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon The Importance Of A Confession | Jeff Arthur
Philippus Schutte from Australia
"Praise and trust the the Messiah Jesus Christ and thank him for Pastors..."
-4 hrs 
Sermon The Acension | Rev. T. J. Campo
Karen Noble from Rio Rancho, NEW MEXICO
-6 hrs 
Sermon #22 The Advice of a Wise Man | Dr. James M. Phillips
Donald Grewar from Newport South Wales UK
-7 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item5/28/2020 5:26 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
HerbalMama wrote:
You're a promoter of snake oil. Take the vaccines if you want them. Long term safety studies have not be conducted because the CDC deems them "unethical." Ironically, it's unethical to promise sonething works and effects very few people without actually being able to back that up scientifically. Finding peer reviewed studies that are not bought out is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack. People are not guinea pigs. Freedom of medicine, even in a pandemic, is a right guaranteed by God. Our bodies do not belong to the government. They are not Ceasars therefore we don't have to render them to him or any of your other conmen, Jim. Any safety studies done on a covid19 vaccine will have been super limited. The data is incomplete. A dangerous thing to bet your life on especially when the virus has a 99% survival rate. The cure is worse than the disease.
Sorry, a better link here to the talk

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermon/5262021416301


News Item5/28/2020 2:23 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
HerbalMama wrote:
You're a promoter of snake oil. Take the vaccines if you want them. Long term safety studies have not be conducted because the CDC deems them "unethical." Ironically, it's unethical to promise sonething works and effects very few people without actually being able to back that up scientifically. Finding peer reviewed studies that are not bought out is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack. People are not guinea pigs. Freedom of medicine, even in a pandemic, is a right guaranteed by God. Our bodies do not belong to the government. They are not Ceasars therefore we don't have to render them to him or any of your other conmen, Jim. Any safety studies done on a covid19 vaccine will have been super limited. The data is incomplete. A dangerous thing to bet your life on especially when the virus has a 99% survival rate. The cure is worse than the disease.
https://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?DateOnly=true&currSection=sermonsdate&keyword=Tuesday%5FMay%5F26%2C%5F2020&dateBegin=5%2F26%2F2020&dateEnd=5%2F27%2F2020

News Item5/27/2020 1:08 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
Some people may have much to be accountable for in the day of judgement

News Item5/25/2020 12:36 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 6 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
No worries , John

News Item5/25/2020 6:50 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 6 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
Totally missing the point, John.
Take care

News Item5/25/2020 2:06 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Posted 6 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
John UK wrote:
Adriel,
1.
2.
3.
4.
No one should be blamed if they reckoned the ongoing posting in these different threads as the *laughing stock* of the world.

Complainign about the lack of repentance out there in the world?
Well, what about the children of God when they are in the same trend?

Hence the warning,

"For the time is come
that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us,
what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"

***

John, just a comment.
You seem media dependent for your information.
Revised and sanitised sources with running agendas have usually a slant and are NOT reliable sources for drawing sound conclusions.

In another length of breath, if you are serious about finding truth in any matter, discern the kind of scholarship needed today to disprove false agendas by observing how brother Jeff Riddle discounts false scholarship of text criticism here.
https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=52020210562461

Then you will be able to realise what it takes these days to arrive to the bottom of truth when dealing with false brethren, never mind what it takes to untangle the muddling information passed by a twisted world


News Item5/24/2020 4:41 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
Mike wrote:
... No judgement of God would have a survival rate of 99+% ... I think it .. is a warning ... His people looking to and trusting fallen men for answers and direction ... how willing they are to being deceived.
God uses trials for his own glory.

In some instances trial is sent to reveal the unregenerate nature in individuals, other times to manifest genuine salvation by the perseverance displayed.

For instance after trial unconverted people may rather seek after death than repentance, showing impenitent hearts as in Rev 9,

"... those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them, ... And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands ..."

In contrast believers prove true,

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Perhaps pastors needed a reality check, while their congregations glided in their ease.
Trial will purify both pastors and flock alike as already is happening. Some are bearing better fruit in the midst of it while others continue their slumber unto death.


News Item5/24/2020 3:54 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
Chrisgp from England wrote:
This is indeed very worrying ...
The problem with more modern vaccines like the combined mumps, measles and rubella (which came out after I passed my childhood), and most particularly the proposed COVID19 vaccine, (at least the version of it as pushed by Bill Gates, though there may be other more innocuous versions being worked on) is what is in them, and what is accompanying them, re:- track and trace.
Tragically people like Bill Gates have put things in their vaccines from aborted babies, sterilising agents as in Kenya, India and so on (this is proven), and are now using them to track and trace people as a form of id. Dershowitz is a wolf in the sheepfold, as Gatestone Institute is normally a conservative publication. Very dangerous!!
Also it has been stated that flu vaccines having been prepared with dog fetal material carry by default Covid virues which are innate in that species.
Covids lay latent in the individual till he comes in contact with the eviromental germ to take on the infecting toil.

News Item5/23/2020 10:56 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
John UK wrote:
The question I was addressing was, "If the guv is evil and anti-God, is it right or not to rebel against them, fight against them, disobey them?"
The same people who say it is right, are often women who also say that it is okay to disobey their husband whenever he is not acting in the interests of God. Of course they are continually looking out for this selfsame thing, so that they can get one over on their husband, not having the respect that God has ordained for them to have towards their head, the man. Personally I do not know any man who is perfect, so that alone gives women sufficient scope to be disobedient towards their husband, justifying it on those grounds. It is the same with rebellion against government. It is ungodliness.
John, either you are out of breath, or you have lost the plot when resorting to this twisted strawman.
How should children obey their parents then?
We know of RC individuals in Ireland that had to suffer desertion from their parents when they obeyed the faith.
Please, let's think in a tidy manner when following logic and hold to proper exegesis before jumping on a precarious disjointed wagon as a pretext.
Sorry, brother, but the link to the circumstances you propose seemed preposterous.

Sermon5/23/2020 10:29 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
1
comment
“ Great Scholarship ”
Mr. Riddle's knowledge on the matter is greatly appreciated.

News Item5/23/2020 8:12 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
80
comments
John UK wrote:
... brainwashed... "America is Great" and "God Bless America" ...
Get it right on The Fall,... and you will never think any man, woman, or country has any good in them.
There are two ways of rewriting history, one by perpetuating lies and another by exacerbating nationalism.

Since the 1940's the godly heritage of America has been high jacked and replaced by a monstrous patriotism that serves an elite to smoke screen their expense and revenew interests of armed conflicts around the world of their initiation, and this in the name of freedom.

Hence, the 'proud to be an American' is key to the scheme, and sadly for most Christian folk, it goes beyond and above their citizenship of heaven. Proof of it is how unreasonably touchy some become towards criticism of their country.

For the Irish to be Irish is to play Galeic and be Catholic, for the American is to be proud of their country and brag about it with the conviction that, as they had been indoctrinated, they are the answer to the world, of course ignoring the legacy of moral corruption of American Hollywood.

We are all the seed of fallen Adam, and though Biblical heritage is paramount, it should not be confused with man-made inflated nationalisms.

May cont.


News Item5/23/2020 7:30 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
John UK wrote:
... Why did God permit/ordain this pandemic? ...
If it be for judgment,... I don't see any repentant on account...
Mike and John, you both make good points.

However, because of the rather low death rate, this 'pandemic' points rather to a man-made gimmick.

See, the wages of sin is death. So when God judges, he judges with that coin and in recognisable dimensions, directly as an eminent blow upon societies, families or individuals, or as the indirect result of famine, invasions, drought, or natural dissasters.

The modern financial crashes of the market following man-made devises of apparent 'happenings' should not be confused with God's purposeful design as he is not for extortion which is the mark of them. He judges righteously.

Passages as Rev. 13 aid for instance to figure out such differences.

The dragon (Satan) gives his power to the beast, a socio-political power with predator like characteristics of a leopard, a bear and a lion.
This beast excercices control upon society by the power of Satan, sorrow and hardship for people following.

Another clue to differentiate if it is of God's design is that of terror versus fear leading to repentance.
Judgement tends to repentance, testing to endurance


News Item5/23/2020 5:52 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
MS wrote:
To B.- Just for clarification, that here be no misunderstanding, I was not referring to you in my post to Frank. I was referring to someone who has not posted on the forum for quite sometime.
Thanks.
Then you should review your case.
Though there is a general ongoing tendency to the same, with males scratching males' backs as it were some times on the matter, he is one of the main culprits.

+++

Correction, previous statement should read.

"Male pride is the underlying cause behind hyper Anti feminism ideas held here by some."
Take care


News Item5/23/2020 4:57 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
MS wrote:
1. True. How far from Christ’s conduct towards women.
Some seem to make it their bent to silence our voices and chase us away from this public forum, by their disparaging remarks.

2. TO FRANK
I would agree with your post concerning victimology. But, that is not the case here on this forum.

Upon further reflection of our convo. I would agree that there are/have been those who played the victim card, one in particular who had it down to a science.

Thanks for your sympathy.

1. Male pride is the underlying cause behind hyper feminism ideas held here by some.

2. For clarification,
The victim card is not a made up story when receiving comments as,

"When I said that no one would come to your conclusion, (a lie because it was not said) I was obviously not excluding you, (an insult behind an assumption)
And scripture stops me from debating anything with you (a shameful and unbiblical man-made straw man of pride."

Sorry that this had to be clarified.
***

ADRIEL
Read more the Bible than the confessions please. It would help to come to better understanding grounds of theology.
Regards

***

Thanks John


News Item5/23/2020 6:13 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
Northern Ireland with an estimated population of 1.886 million people accounts for 664 official deaths to Covid-19.

This gives a death rate of 0.035 %, say 3.5 deaths for every 10,000 people, of which number 23 % are suspected as having not been clearly tested positive neither presented a convincing correlation to the virus, but rather their declared death causes seem based on assumptions or presumptions.

Yet the population remains coherced by absolute fear, thanking in a broad chorus the NHS as their saviour with banners and flags.

Should it be wise to compare the figures above with the daily figures of those dying of vascular disease, heart attacks, and other causes including the so called 'natural' or age related deaths?

Perhaps perspective might help.

As believers we might boast of pursuing after absolute truth.

Yet, when considering facts outside the biblical realm, it is sad to observe how the majority of such believers, blinded by statism, dare not to search truth, relying entirely on a single source of information as the infalible bible of their secularism called the media.

Hence, they have rather retreated into their sanctum cocoon, never preoccupied to declare to the world the certainties or their hope in the midst of trial.


News Item5/23/2020 5:34 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
20
comments
The Quiet Christian wrote:
SA, ... their credit
Not sure about that.

Sometimes the board seems to "strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel"

Some conflicting sermon comments are censored, probably because they do not agree with their particular slant, yet liberal posting is well tolerated.

Probably one hits closer home than the other.


News Item5/22/2020 7:27 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
Adriel, God's sovereignty was that he expecting his daughters to act in faith, a nation would be save from destruction.

***

Godliness should shape the quality of male leadership, yet the tangible lack of it here degrades some from such honour.
Unfair twisting or insulting terms seem their pleasure. How far from Christ's conduct towards women.


News Item5/22/2020 2:43 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
Frank wrote:
When I said that no one would come to your conclusion, I was obviously not excluding you.
And scripture stops me from debating anything with you.
Take care

News Item5/22/2020 12:15 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
Adriel, a Biblical instance of 'human responsibility' in Exodus 1,

"... But the midwives feared God, and *did not as the king of Egypt commanded them*, but saved the men children alive.

And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?

And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.

Therefore *God dealt well with the midwives*: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.

And it came to pass, *because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses* "

Theses ladies disregarded government instructions because such instructions went against God's law.


News Item5/22/2020 5:38 AM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
115
comments
Watchmanremo other name wrote:
Yes but when you read the rest of the 10 codes they contradict code 1 till point 9 then code 10 undoes 9.. just my thoughts
Certainly, worth considering
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



Pastor Pieter Van Ruitenburg
If my people, then thy God

Prayer Day
Midweek Service
Bethel Netherlands Reformed
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Mark S. Wisniewski
Buscadme Y Viviréis

Amós - Spanish
Iglesia Nueva Obra en...
Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
True Deliverance

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Christopher W. Myers
Satan Will Strive

Phoenix Reformed Presbyterian
Sunday - AM
Play! | MP3

Drew McKeown
Contentment In Christ

Drew McKeown
Teaching
Video!Play! | MP4

Event: Jun 22-26, 2020
Virtual Vacation Bible School 2020

Theme: The Parables of Jesus
VBS
  LIVE Webcast Event!  

Sermon: Tozer & MacArthur to Hollis
Kevin Swanson

SPONSOR | 4,000+

SPONSOR




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
MyChurch App New!
Watch
Android
MyChurch App New!
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Subscribe | Unsubscribe
Staff Picks Feed
SA Newsroom
News
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Podcast
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Live Webcasting
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices New!
Transcription | PowerClips
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS! New!
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2020 SermonAudio.