Radio Streams
SA Radio
24/7 Radio Stream
VCY America
24/7 Radio Stream
106

My Favorite Things
Home
NewsroomALL
Events | Notices | Blogs
Newest Audio | Video | Clips
Broadcasters
Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Category
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Language
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -37 sec
Top Sermons
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Broadcaster Dashboard
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JHAWK44 ”
Page 1 | Page 4 ·  Found: 282 user comments posted recently.
News Item4/30/08 3:47 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
"Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario"

Scary name for an evil organization....


News Item4/30/08 12:18 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
News Item:
Humanzee?
7
comments
I would be surprised frankly if an ape gave birth to what they are expecting.

I mean surely plenty of immoral freaks in times past have done... similar things... with apes and we don't have a population of half-chimp half-human beings running around.


News Item4/30/08 10:21 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
News Item:
Humanzee?
7
comments
The modern world seems to be a huge game of "How low can you go", morally.

News Item4/29/08 10:04 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
fuzzy logic wrote:
All they need now is a mantle or shrine of some sort where these people gather or make pilgrimage to to validate and make public their beliefs.
Courtrooms.

fuzzy logic wrote:
* Hey, why don't atheists have a Darwin VICAR who heads the atheist church who is the only one chosen to interpret Darwin's discoveries and everyone else must submit.
"Scientist" elite.

fuzzy logic wrote:
* Hey, why don't they build a small room where underlings of this vicar can hear ex-creationists talk about their faults and this vicar-want-to-be can tell such how many times they should recite, "O earthly Darwin..." in order to be liberated.
Science class.

fuzzy logic wrote:
* Hey, why don't atheists demand wars through congress to get rid of ANYONE that opposes them but make sure Israel agrees.
It's called the "Department of Education"

fuzzy logic wrote:
Hey, all this sounds like something we already have. Same wine different wineskin.
Indeed.

News Item4/29/08 7:53 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
No, I live in Virginia, my name comes from the first letter of my first name (Which is Joshua) and my favorite bird (Hawk) and the 44 is just random number I typed one day while trying to get a Gmail account, and it stuck.

News Item4/29/08 11:12 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
No shortage here...

Is this REALLY happening or just some string of panic stories cause a couple of Walmarts ran dry on rice?


News Item4/28/08 9:29 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2
comments
To answer your questions:

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Welcome to America. Status quo or die.


News Item4/28/08 2:49 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
12
comments
Whoever proposed this rule is insane. I can't see how this is possibly good for ANY station, be Christian, secular or NPR.

News Item4/26/08 5:17 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
1
comment
nt vry surpising seeng how r educatn systim werkz.

News Item4/26/08 11:11 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
35
comments
Robert wrote:
The USA or anyone else should not be giving nuclear secrets to any country,who's predominant religion is anti
Christian. What if the Jews decide to do what they did two thousand years ago and persecute Christians with the arsenal at their disposal ?
No worries. They have the Law, we have God.

God Law


News Item4/25/08 4:06 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
64
comments
another kjv lover,

It seems you think a bunch of paper and ink has some power in itself if the words are arranged in a certain order.

I suggest you get to know the God of the Bible instead of making a god out of a Bible.

Also, show me some Biblical proof from said Bible that says there is something special about the KJV. Also explain to me how people of other languages are to be saved without the KJV, since it's only in English. And also explain how people could be saved before the KJV even existed.

God shakes his head at you people who take power away from him and idolatrously box it up into a book, because you are obsessed with a certain time period or for some other reason.

Explain my points away, but I warn you, it's impossible. Especially when all you have to rely on is some "enlightened" feeling.


News Item4/25/08 12:19 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
64
comments
"Do you know the original Greek & Hebrew texts?"

No and I didn't claim to.

"If so, great. If not, using your own logic, how do you know which texts to trust? You, too, would be trusting in the scholarship of men who's theology is at best shaky if not downright heretical."

Indeed. And I don't know which texts to trust. I trust that the scholars on the Bible translations (Be it KJV, ESV, etc) accurately translated the text to the best of their ability.

And I'm not downplaying the fact that the KJV is a sound & accurate translation. What I'm saying is it is not the ONLY sound and accurate translation.


News Item4/25/08 10:39 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
64
comments
And if one does not know the original (Greek & Hebrew) texts, who is he to judge what is corrupt and what is not with a reliable degree of accuracy? Sure he could rely on the opinions of random people on the Internet, but how does he know whether or not they themselves are corrupt? After all, they live within the same "Corrupt generation".

News Item4/24/08 9:17 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
64
comments
AntiVaticanistAmerican wrote:
*NOTE: THE 66 BOOKS OF THE AUTHORIZED HOLY BIBLE HAS BEEN, IS, AND WILL FOREVER BE THE ONLY DIVINELY-ALMIGHTY-GOD-INSPIRED-HUMANLY WRITTEN WORD OF GOD IN ALL OF HUMAN ETERNAL PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE EXISTENCE !
Prove it? Like, from the Bible itself prove it? Oh, you can't you say? Oh dear I guess your idolatry after a single translation of the Bible is invalid. Oh well.

News Item4/24/08 8:12 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
64
comments
AVA,

Can you write a single sentence or even a combination of any two words without using them to brutally bash, insult, or otherwise childishly name call the commentators in a thread?

If not I have four words of advice for you:

Shut up and grow up.


News Item4/23/08 9:54 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Thread closed
• Report abuse
53
comments
Preacher hit the nail on the head

If the KJV is the only "authorized" bible translation, then I guess everyone born in a non-English country would be cursed and doomed.

Thankfully this is not the case.

Goest forth now, thou KJV followers and ye shalt think on this.


News Item4/22/08 10:03 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Must be just those areas... food is as plentiful in my area as it's ever been

News Item4/18/08 11:08 AM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Was the guy actually driving? I mean how could he not see the big yellow sign that says "9' Clearance!" and the flashing lights?! Is he just staring at his GPS screen like a zombie?

Stupid driving at it's finest. If it were my bus line I'd be firing him.


News Item4/17/08 6:04 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
The thing that's getting me is, how do you simulate a voice that has never been heard by anything.

I mean if they can reconstruct voices from skull shape, they must be brilliant!

/sarcasm

On a more serious note, there is no way anyone can every verify the accuracy of the simluation, for the simple fact there is no original to compare it with.


News Item4/11/08 5:09 PM
Jhawk44  Find all comments by Jhawk44
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Not surprising, seeing as he's already promised everyone else the world.
Jump to Page : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


Office HQ, Greenville SC
SermonAudio Classics

Play! | More

Rev. Nathan Langerak
Renewed Unto Gratitude

Psalm 107:1-22
Sunday Service
Crete Protestant Reformed
Play! | MP4 | RSS

Crucifixion
Dr. Curt D. Daniel

Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06

Dr. James M. Phillips
Sodom, Gomorrah & The End Time

Bible by Ages
Discover The Word With Dr...
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Reboot Your Outreach Ministry Safely

Free Web­inar with Thom Rainer & Church Answ­ers on Outr­each During an Outbr­eak
https://churchanswers.com/w..

Sponsor:
Reformed Booklets

By Godly Men of the Past - for Sale & Free Downl­oad
www.christianbooklets.co.uk

Sermon:
The Christian and Crisis
Dr. Sacha Walicord




SA UPDATES NEWSLETTER Sign up for a weekly dose of personal thoughts along with interesting content updates. Sign Up
FOLLOW US


Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal

MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
ChurchOne App
Watch
Android
ChurchOne App
Fire Tablet
Wear
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
Android TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Echo
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
2-MINUTE TIPS

NEWS
Weekly Newsletter
Unsubscribe
Staff Picks | RSS
SA Newsroom
SERVICES
Dashboard | Info
Cross Publish
Audio | Video | Stats
Sermon Player | Video
Church Finder | Info
Mobile & Apps
Webcast | Multicast New!
Solo Sites
Internationalization
Listen Line
Events | Notices
Transcription
Billboards | Biz Cards
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BLB
JSON API

BATCH
Upload via RSS
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox

SUPPORT
Advertising | Local Ads
Support Us
Stories
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Earn SA COINS!
Privacy Policy

TECH TALK
Tech Talk Zoom // Episode 06
Copyright © 2021 SermonAudio.