SITE NOTICE | MORE..New Dashboard Overview. The next time you login to the Dashboard, you'll notice that we've got a shiny new Overview page for your enjoyment! It's a fast-loading summary view of some important details. .. click for more info!
Dr. Tim wrote: Paul said that a person who strives for masteriesāin other words, a WRESTLERāhad to go by the rules. He never said no one should ever wrestle. Quit trying to impose your legalistic and nonscriptural views on others. And Paul didnāt say Christians donāt wrestle. He said that in the spiritual arena, we donāt wrestle against people, but rather against spirits.
Separation from the world isn't scriptural? Me thinks I have touched on a nerve...
Foster Walking wrote: "The amount of money people make off of vaccines is absolutely astounding" Why would "people" who wanted to make "astounding" amounts of money produce a vaccine that reduced diseases long-term? Wouldn't they make more money as children/adults got sick and needed medicine for their disease symptomotogology, and later chronic ailments?
Because vaccines cause long term illnesses. Many who have had the measles vaccine (for example) contract measles many years later. I wonder how many "Christians" here favor vaccines yet are pro-life? A quick search on the main ingredients in many (if not all) vaccines include "fetal tissue".
We are all lights and witnesses in this dark age. We MUST filter everything we do through the example of Jesus Christ as if He were there watching.
Whether it be through word or action, we must glorify God through our lifestyles. Whether it be smoking, drinking, going to casinos, watching unpleasing movies or wrestling, what is the world saying about us? 1% will read the Bible while the other 99% will read the Christian.
Dr. Tim wrote: My point is that while we all agree on the āimportanceā of sharing the gospel, very few of us actually do it on a regular basis. If you are among the exceptions, Canucklehead, then I rejoice that God is using you.
I still don't do that enough by far. But my point was that the young man, along with everyone else on earth that calls himself a Christian has no business wasting time when they could be spreading the Gospel.
sc wrote: Reread Ephesians 6:12 doc, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood
I've wrestled in my youth extensively and know now that it is not a pleasing pastime for a Christian to participate in. This is supposed to be a Christian, representing Jesus Christ and he is dressed in a second skin, trying his best to hurt his opponent. And for those, who don't think he's trying to hurt anyone, just to make his opponent submit, doesn't understand ANYTHING about wrestling.
It's about time Christians start separating themselves from this world and its compromising lifestyles and get back to spreading the Gospel that we were commanded to.